[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cuppy Wong

Sarbox said: @cuppy Wong - thank you for the latest news.  You made my day!!! Puff and Hee really respond to each other's post promptly.    Why do you think he purposely took a picture of Puff's pillow?   for the petals to accept them? or to remind Puff that he's still thinking about her.   Posting 2 WGM related pictures within a week when the show ended 4-5 months ago?  Daebak!!! somebody is missing Puff.  Do you have the video clip of the radio show? 

Guest Cuppy Wong

Sk00p said: Its just so sad they are willing take this much time to ruin things for others. Luckily Heechul is someone who is strong on his feet when it comes to things like this. The whole pillow thing is just something that got overblown for no reason. Its already so great that idols put this much effort to share it with their fans, so why make them feel like they aren't allowed to enjoy it?
Cuppy Wong: Your right about point 1,2 and 7 especially. There are tons of reasons for them, but its clear that he likes the pillow.He just had to mention it was tailor made lol.

Guest Cuppy Wong

nikitasuitsrevenge said: Heechul once did say that he won't ever take pictures with his girlfriend, but what Heechul is doing now, is too much in terms of hate towards puff if they are just friends. I'm simply curious as to their status. 

Guest Cuppy Wong

minatsu5 said: Lol yeah! Tailor made just for him. :D I think he will post again next time. And loved how strong puff is. After heechul post she will reply to it. And all this chaos for heechul to do that puff is an important person to her. Even his sister supporst him as well

Guest luckeluck

Hi everybody !!! After watching WGMG2 I become couple's fan,just silence and follow in very long time.At first I though when the shooting the end 2 of them just be friend for sure,even they may be like each other but  they live in different country,it's difficult ! Heechul_he has a lot of girls around and it's easy for him to be in relationship with someone.But now I think I change my mind a lot.I really really hope that they will be a real couple.
One thing I can't understand that why there are alot of bad comments about Puff,I think she so strong,kind and so nice,I real about her life in the past,poor girl,and she has some scandals that not real,I think so !
@ Cuppy Wong: Thanks for your informationes,I think over 80% U will WIN ^^

Guest Cuppy Wong

luckeluck said: Hi everybody !!! After watching WGMG2 I become couple's fan,just silence and follow in very long time.At first I though when the shooting the end 2 of them just be friend for sure,even they may be like each other but  they live in different country,it's difficult ! Heechul_he has a lot of girls around and it's easy for him to be in relationship with someone.But now I think I change my mind a lot.I really really hope that they will be a real couple.
One thing I can't understand that why there are alot of bad comments about Puff,I think she so strong,kind and so nice,I real about her life in the past,poor girl,and she has some scandals that not real,I think so !
@ Cuppy Wong: Thanks for your informationes,I think over 80% U will WIN ^^

Guest spoiledskies

That's it. I absolutely cannot resist posting in this forum anymore. I've been lurking and reading for so long and I just have to put in some of my own comments. I absolutely love the fact that they were paired up together. The language barrier was such an important factor since it showed Heechul just how considerate Puff is. For him, she learned Korean and studied so diligently. You can see photos on her manager's instagram of Puff just writing, which I can assume to be her studying Korean. She also traveled to Korea on his birthday. This couple gives me so much feels LOL 

One REALLY important thing that I found: That Heechul gave her a matching necklace
OFF CAMERA. I don't even want to bother explaining how awesome that is LOL it just is. 

Anyways, I wanted to share this too: 

tumblr_nbun0cp7hs1sly21qo1_500.jpg

Sukira Question Sheet - Heechul

1. Which girl group did I pick out recently as my rival? -AOA

2. What is the title of the drama I filmed recently? -Flower Grandfathers Investigation Team

3. How long was my longest relationship? -5~6 (months)?

4. What character am I into recently? -Anna kkkkk

5. What is the -item- I -lent- to Eunhyuk and just recently got back? (What is the gift I got finally after 1 year?) -Earphone

6. 2014 4/01, who is the celebrity that did Sukira Special DJ with me? -BaekHyun

7. what is the name of my cat? -Heebum

8. My birthday? -83.7.10 

9. What is the name of the variety program I handed over to Kyuhyun-ee? -Radio Star

10. What was my nickname during early days of Super Junior? -Cinderella

(If you win, you can play a song. 7jib hasn’t been reviewed yet by KBS! Please choose a song besides the one from this album) Song: 슈퍼주니어 - 백일몽

Trans. by: NKsubs

^ The most interesting thing about that was the fact that Heechul wrote 5 to 6 months is the longest he's dated and in the WGM Global conference, he said 4 to 5. THIS MUST MEAN SOMETHING! The difference is only a month, but still 

Guest luckeluck

@ Cuppy Wong : Heechul seems to be supported to pair with some men by a lot fans,not even Hangeng.The reason I think from his act,he really like skinship that's normal to him but not to others when they see that.He's gay,no way.See the way he look girls around I'm sure that he really really like girls_sexy girls a lot.But like he talked Puff is a big exception,I believe that he likes Puff alot,see the way he took care of her,we know that !
I totally agree all things U wrote about Puff,I saw some clips behind photo shooting,she really funny,straightforward and frienfly.And I totally know why almost people who work with her have good feeling about her.
Thanks U sooooooooooo much and let's wait and see what will Heechul do next ^^
@ spoiledskies : Welcome welcome and Thanks for your sharing.Let's log in usually ^^

Guest Cuppy Wong

There is a Korean Interview that Heechul talked about Puff. ...

김희철 "중화권 팬들, 지금도 곽설부랑 진짜 사귀면 안되냐고"

K팝 아이돌그룹 슈퍼주니어 김희철이 중화권 팬들로부터 *우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2*에 대한 관심을 지속적으로 받고 있다고 밝혔다.
김희철은 올 4월부터 7월까지 MBC에브리원과 MBC뮤직에서 동시 방송된 *우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2*에서 대만 걸그룹 드림걸스 미녀 멤버 곽설부와 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞췄다.
연예계 대표 개성파 스타답게 김희철은 *우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2* 방영 당시 곽설부에 때론 짓궂은 장난도 쳤지만 마지막 데이트에서는 로맨틱 가이로 변신, 곽설부의 눈물샘을 자극했다.
*우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2*는 김희철과 곽설부의 알콩달콩함이 돋보였기에 종영 2개월이 지난 현재까지도 해외, 특히 중화권 팬들의 관심을 받고 있다.

현재 슈퍼주니어 정규 7집 타이틀곡 *마마시타* 활동 중인 김희철은 지난 12일 오후 KBS 2TV 가요 순위 프로그램 *뮤직뱅크* 현장에서 스타뉴스와 만나 "가상 결혼이었지만 팬들이 재밌게 봐서 그런지, 요즘도 중화권 팬들은 제게 *설부랑 진짜 사귀면 안되냐*란 메시지를 보내기도 한다"라며 웃었다.
김희철은 "지금도 가끔 설부와 연락을 주고받고 있다"라며 "프로그램은 끝났지만 여전히 친한 친구 같은 좋은 사이"라며 미소 지었다.
한편 김희철이 속해 있는 슈퍼주니어는 *마마시타*로 현재 여러 가요 순위 프로그램 1위를 차지하는 등 높은 인기 속에 활발히 활동 중이다

I only know the brief point he said is.. 

Some Fans asked him about Puff... Is it possible that you two can be together?

Heechul replied that they are a closed friend and still keep contact some time..

but I don't know the details... I only can read some Chinese translation of part of this interview..

:)

Guest luckeluck

Cuppy Wong said:

김희철은 올 4월부터 7월까지 MBC에브리원과 MBC뮤직에서 동시 방송된 *우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2*에서 대만 걸그룹 드림걸스 미녀 멤버 곽설부와 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞췄다.
연예계 대표 개성파 스타답게 김희철은 *우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2* 방영 당시 곽설부에 때론 짓궂은 장난도 쳤지만 마지막 데이트에서는 로맨틱 가이로 변신, 곽설부의 눈물샘을 자극했다.
*우리 결혼했어요 세계판 시즌2*는 김희철과 곽설부의 알콩달콩함이 돋보였기에 종영 2개월이 지난 현재까지도 해외, 특히 중화권 팬들의 관심을 받고 있다.

현재 슈퍼주니어 정규 7집 타이틀곡 *마마시타* 활동 중인 김희철은 지난 12일 오후 KBS 2TV 가요 순위 프로그램 *뮤직뱅크* 현장에서 스타뉴스와 만나 "가상 결혼이었지만 팬들이 재밌게 봐서 그런지, 요즘도 중화권 팬들은 제게 *설부랑 진짜 사귀면 안되냐*란 메시지를 보내기도 한다"라며 웃었다.

Heechul replied that they are a closed friend and still keep contact some time..

but I don't know the details... I only can read some Chinese translation of part of this interview..

Guest Cuppy Wong

luckeluck said: Cuppy Wong said:

Guest luckeluck

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/heechul-once-again-reassures-he-and-son-dam-bi-are-just-friends-despite-their-skinship-and-nicknames After read that I wonder "what's about Puff?"

Guest Cuppy Wong

luckeluck said: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/heechul-once-again-reassures-he-and-son-dam-bi-are-just-friends-despite-their-skinship-and-nicknames After read that I wonder "what's about Puff?"

Guest luckeluck

Oh Heechul,he seems to be real Casanova.One half I wish Puff and him to be a real couple but another one I really want Puff will find someone that much better than him.The most important thing that she will be happy with her choice,she's worthy

Guest Cuppy Wong

luckeluck said: Oh Heechul,he seems to be real Casanova.One half I wish Puff and him to be a real couple but another one I really want Puff will find someone that much better than him.The most important thing that she will be happy with her choice,she's worthy

Guest Cuppy Wong

Did you guys saw Puff's IG yesterday (September 15, 2014) ?

She played the swing by herself and another one with Jasper...

Puff-2-1.jpgpuff-1-2.jpg

Back to September 15, 2013..........

Someone also post on IG...

He played by himself and another IG.. He played with Suili from F(x).......

Puff-3.jpg

Very Interesting!!!

;;) ;;)

Cr: Baidu HeePuff Bar

Guest predascal

hello...i've been a silent reader before....I still ship heepuff although it's been few months now....and I did read some comments in IG, forum, fb everywhere about how pitiful for puff for getting bashed by the haters mostly on puff's IG...i tried to find why they hate her so much but mostly it's written in Chinese so i never know until now why...and i thought they are just jealous so i assume all they did was just commenting the IG like puff is not pretty or heechul deserve better. Until today i actually found out that they really hate her until all Heechul's caption related to Puff they will make it sound as negative for example about Puff's pillow in Ryewook's room. They make it sound like Heechul simply throw it in Ryewook's room because it's ugly and he hates it. If he really hates it, i don't think he would even put it in IG....but seriously, i'm so upset with these people who bash puff....I think that puff has not given or showed her true feelings towards heechul because of this haters/psychopath...and when she finally decided to ignore them and go with her feelings, the episode is almost to the end. I however really hope that Heechul would once say something to these haters like Aaron Yan did but since he's representing a very famous group, there were many things he needs to consider. At least that's what I think. 
Anyway, I'm so glad there were still shippers for Heepuff. I hope they will keep in touch no matter what's their status coz I can only see Puff being so lovely no matter how Heechul test her patience. At least I think there are more annoying and pretentious celeb in WGM compared to Puff. So i don't understand those haters. Thank you for this forum, dear......fighting! 

Guest Cuppy Wong

predascal said: hello...i've been a silent reader before....I still ship heepuff although it's been few months now....and I did read some comments in IG, forum, fb everywhere about how pitiful for puff for getting bashed by the haters mostly on puff's IG...i tried to find why they hate her so much but mostly it's written in Chinese so i never know until now why...and i thought they are just jealous so i assume all they did was just commenting the IG like puff is not pretty or heechul deserve better. Until today i actually found out that they really hate her until all Heechul's caption related to Puff they will make it sound as negative for example about Puff's pillow in Ryewook's room. They make it sound like Heechul simply throw it in Ryewook's room because it's ugly and he hates it. If he really hates it, i don't think he would even put it in IG....but seriously, i'm so upset with these people who bash puff....I think that puff has not given or showed her true feelings towards heechul because of this haters/psychopath...and when she finally decided to ignore them and go with her feelings, the episode is almost to the end. I however really hope that Heechul would once say something to these haters like Aaron Yan did but since he's representing a very famous group, there were many things he needs to consider. At least that's what I think. 
Anyway, I'm so glad there were still shippers for Heepuff. I hope they will keep in touch no matter what's their status coz I can only see Puff being so lovely no matter how Heechul test her patience. At least I think there are more annoying and pretentious celeb in WGM compared to Puff. So i don't understand those haters. Thank you for this forum, dear......fighting! 

Archived