[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minatsu5

Yen Ji is quite famous in Taiwan now.  He wrote a song to sing with Puff before as a Chinese Drama Theme song.

He always said he is Puff's fan and he likes Puff.  His fans know about that too and always tease him on FB when he talks about Puff again.

Puff is really a guys magnet. I even think that zhoumi is a fan of her too.

Heechul is a narcissist but theyre are lot of times that he praised/complement puff's beauty. And even stunned by it like when she wears qipao and also when he style her hair 9:1.

Guest Cuppy Wong

Heechul's IG yesterday

Cr: Baidu HeePuff Bar

Translation:  My wife (Puff Kuo) tailor made pillow was found in Ryeo-Wook's room. I was looking for it few months.  !#$(%!*#@!(^&$!&$#*

puff-13-1.jpg

He "tag" Puff too.

Then,  Puff liked this photo

puff-12-1.jpg

@Sabrox

Guest Cuppy Wong

puff-12-1-1.jpg

Puff's manager's IG after they posted those photo

"Autumn is the season of Missing, then.... missing with smile."

;;)

Also,  Kangin post that after too

. puff-10-2.jpg

Do not flinch nor timid, just like right now...  

Cr: Baidu HeePuff Bar

Guest Cuppy Wong

Did Ryeo Wook really took Heechul's Puff Pillow?

Many Petals (Heechul's fan) don't believe that.  Ryeo Wook is a cute little boy who respect his big brother a lot and he doesn't dare to do that.  ;;)

They suspect Heechul did it on purpose again.  Many fans believe he is the person who bring Puff' Pillow to Ryeo Wook's room and took picture.

Pillow was on the floor , not on Ryeo Wook's bed.  and there is a blanket underneath the Pillow.  

They said Heechul doesn't want "his wife" on other man's bed and if put on the floor,  he took Ryeo Wook's blanket underneath the pillow.

Also,  Ryeo Wook won't put his brother's thing on the floor.

And, at that night.... Ryeo Wook tell the truth...................... on their Radio show

puff-10-1-1.jpg

Heechul talked about Puff Pillow was found in Ryeo Wook's room again..

puff-10-1.jpg

Heechul said on the Radio "Puff pillow was found in Ryeo Wook's room.....  "

Then Ryeo Wook shout "What are you talking about,  I did not!!"

Cr: Baidu HeePuff's Bar

:))   :)) :))

@cuppy Wong - thank you for the latest news.  You made my day!!! Puff and Hee really respond to each other's post promptly.    Why do you think he purposely took a picture of Puff's pillow?   for the petals to accept them? or to remind Puff that he's still thinking about her.   Posting 2 WGM related pictures within a week when the show ended 4-5 months ago?  Daebak!!! somebody is missing Puff.  Do you have the video clip of the radio show? 

OMG this is adorable..Heechul clearly loves that pillow to the extend of even teasing Ryeowook with it. Ryeowook loves giraffes, so i guess he really did sneak into his room to make that picture. Puff's respond was perfect also. Its nice to see Heechul do what she asked of him.
A few months ago she asked him about a pillow, but i had no idea what she meant.  Also the last few episodes + film making was not aired yet.
Its all coming together :D

Guest Cuppy Wong

Sarbox said: @cuppy Wong - thank you for the latest news.  You made my day!!! Puff and Hee really respond to each other's post promptly.    Why do you think he purposely took a picture of Puff's pillow?   for the petals to accept them? or to remind Puff that he's still thinking about her.   Posting 2 WGM related pictures within a week when the show ended 4-5 months ago?  Daebak!!! somebody is missing Puff.  Do you have the video clip of the radio show? 

i read so many ridiculous comments on this website that translates heechul's instagram that she is forcing herself onto him with the pillow (by attempting to replace Anna and Asuka) and that poor ryeowook gets all the junk that nobody wants the pillow and the lobster suit that Lee Hyuk Jae says is ugly. They also said that if he really liked , he wouldn't let it out of his sight particularly for months. I ddin't know the extent to how much hate Puff gets for just appearing on WGM with heechul, never mind if they are really dating. 

Guest minatsu5

I also think he did this in purpose. Heechul is a wise guy. Who would not see a pillow for a few months when its not in hiding. Noticed the difference of days and time last time he post about puff. As in all out of blue he will post about her. And im in shocked that he even bring it on the radio interview with the members. Maybe this is his move for the fans to accept puff and also misses her but i do think they communicate as well a lot of times.

Guest Cuppy Wong

nikitasuitsrevenge said: i read so many ridiculous comments on this website that translates heechul's instagram that she is forcing herself onto him with the pillow (by attempting to replace Anna and Asuka) and that poor ryeowook gets all the junk that nobody wants the pillow and the lobster suit that Lee Hyuk Jae says is ugly. They also said that if he really liked , he wouldn't let it out of his sight particularly for months. I ddin't know the extent to how much hate Puff gets for just appearing on WGM with heechul, never mind if they are really dating. 

Guest Cuppy Wong

minatsu5 said: I also think he did this in purpose. Heechul is a wise guy. Who would not see a pillow for a few months when its not in hiding. Noticed the difference of days and time last time he post about puff. As in all out of blue he will post about her. And im in shocked that he even bring it on the radio interview with the members. Maybe this is his move for the fans to accept puff and also misses her but i do think they communicate as well a lot of times.

Its just so sad they are willing take this much time to ruin things for others. Luckily Heechul is someone who is strong on his feet when it comes to things like this. The whole pillow thing is just something that got overblown for no reason. Its already so great that idols put this much effort to share it with their fans, so why make them feel like they aren't allowed to enjoy it?
Cuppy Wong: Your right about point 1,2 and 7 especially. There are tons of reasons for them, but its clear that he likes the pillow.He just had to mention it was tailor made lol.

Guest minatsu5

Lol yeah! Tailor made just for him. :D

I think he will post again next time. And loved how strong puff is. After heechul post she will reply to it. And all this chaos for heechul to do that puff is an important person to her. Even his sister supporst him as well

Archived