[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckeluck

Thanks all guys for trans,great job >:D< Let's try log in and share for all ;;)

Seems he try a lot to study and speak Chinese,so funny and cute

Guest Keyiskey100

Translation: After heechul, comes EH. EH: (waves to all the E.L.F. In every section, and says "lao po"(my wife, sweety).He ceases at the section of the place where Puff sits, and shake his hand "not....not ...my wife" Keyiskey100 said: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQTu-2QwHPQ SS6 in Taiwan 2014 11 30 This version can easily tell their facial expression. Enjoy it! This is the translation about the part of hee-chul. Haha it is fun to make the world to love them. In the other way translation do change the world. Ss6 in Taiwan 2014 11 30 translation: KHC: are You ready? I am........(the audiences response....i love you Kim hee-chul~As white as milk,Kim hee-chul). Kang Jing, such a good job to creat this. LT: heechul xi~ KHC: yes. LT: It seems that you put more effort than yesterday. KHC:..............(speechless.) Background voices: EH: why?why?whywhywhy???? KH: why?why? KJ:why? KHC: .........try to say something but speechless, with his waving hands. LT: wait a minute. You particularly pay more attention on this side. You pay more attention on this side. Is over there?over there? KH:who~who~who~ KHC: I really have no idea about the exact position, either. KH:who?friend?oh,over there!over there! LT: over there! Introduce! What's going on? KHC: oh, my ex-wife, Kao Hsueh Fu xi is here. EH: former? You mean you have divorced now? KHC:Hsueh Fu, I am cherry oppa! (waving, puff blows him 2 kisses before they spot lights on her.) LT: Hsueh Fu, please wave your hands. KHC: even though....................today my wives are you guys.(be shy and tries to hide at the back of KH.) DH:(can not stand anymore and kicks him out) KHC: one, two, three...>3 KHC: next.... LT: go on....go on.... KHC: no, I am embarrassed. LT: I have hosted a show with puff in Korea. I thought it was a variety show, so I asked her honestly one thing"which member do you truly like the most in SJ honestly? " LT: and this is how she answered.. KHC: how? LT: "of course ~is my ex-husband(Kim kneels down), universal super star, (stands up with laughing out loud )Kim hee-chul Xi ~the best.( hee-chul is knocked out, turns his back at the audiences) Siwon: hahaha LT:( waves to puff, it seems like, guess what, I did a pretty good job ahaha) DH: the atmosphere here seems not good. LT: the atmosphere is good. KHC:fine, next. oh, embarrassed.

Guest Keyiskey100

I have translated it before. Translation: Z: please introduce yourself. K: hello,everyone. My name is Kim hee-chul. I am 32 years old. I am a singer and actor as well. There are 4 people in my family, father, mother, older sister, and myself. I live in the dormitory with Donghae and RW. I also feed a cat, Heebum. Thank you for your trouble. . . luckeluck said: Thanks all guys for trans,great job >:D< Let's try log in and share for all ;;)

Seems he try a lot to study and speak Chinese,so funny and cute

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Keyiskey100

1.Translation of magazine interview about Dream Grils The headline: Everyone envies that Emily Song will be somebody's wife. Tia Lee would get married right away if she find the soulmate. Puff would get married after dating for two years. 2.Translation: Puff and heechul reunite from where they start. Dream Girls pursue their dreams at the beginning, and Puff is envious of Emily who just found her future husband. At first, the three had the same dream of issuing album, and that was the reason why the group formed. Except of this album dream, all their dreams are different." I hope I can afford a house for our family to live together, and play a role in the costume drama, which are all my plan next year." Besides her career, she also want to date someone, wish to find her destiny before 28. " After dating for 2 years, I want to get married at 30 years old! I surfed on the internet a lot to refer some information earlier, to investigate which match-maker temple could accurately answer? And how to pray? But, really odd, the more you try the fewer people you can find, so now forget about it. I must throw this idea away, can't try so hard to force marriage happened."

Guest Keyiskey100

3.Translation: After being familiar with SUJU Kim heechul because of the Korea reality show GWGM, her criteria to select ideal future husband has changed ever, "Before GWGM, I love to be protected, so I like the guy with looks which got security and force quality,before I knew him ,my ideal future husband should be very tall, handsome, and strong, could lift me up with one hand. He is obviously different from my ideal type. However after getting along with him, I found that some criteria I made should not be criteria at all. On the contrary, a person himself, his appearance is the most crucial key point. Now I believe that the criteria are unreal, while how I feel is real."she said with smile.

Guest Keyiskey100

4.Translation: Recently SUJU hold a concert in Taiwan, Puff played a hospitable host to show him Ningxia night market. She revealed that after the reality show was over, they still keep in touch." The relationship between us is caring for each other. I would talk to him if anything happens. For example, one time my friend sent a concert highlight to me in which he was absent-minded with vacant expression, therefore not to step on the revolving stage. I captured and asked him how? He was embarrassedly answered"ah......hahaha"." When Heechul said he wanted to come to Taipei, she promised to be tour guide without second thought. " He formerly stayed only at airport, hotel and concert stadium, has never ever seen real Taipei. I thought night market is the best place. We let him taste a lot of food. He was afraid to eat duck blood, so we played rock,paper, scissors. Loser must eat up."

Guest Keyiskey100

5.Translation: Puff acknowledged that shooting the global version of "we got married" is a very special experience for her. At that shooting time, she truly felt that she fell in love."Of course, At first, we came to Korea from Taiwan, so people are watching you, and I must try my best to work harder to prevent from losing face. However, gradually I found that whatever I do is just for him (Heechul)." The manager described they can mystically Amazingly communicate with each other beyond language barrier. Puff explained she actually is not good at expression, however she made herself to release much more after meeting him." I roughly understood almost everything he thought. His body language is very good. If I told him that I don't know, he would start to mime. Frankly speaking, if someone treat me well, I would doubly feed back. So, language barrier isn't that bad, for example, I love my family and friend very much, but I cannot orally say it easily. On the other hand, to him, I must say to him directly, otherwise he would not understand, such as" I miss you.", "How are you doing recently?","Oppa, are you angry? Don't be.", which must be spoken out boldly."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Keyiskey100

Translation of puff's FB: It is a very cute, very sweet, and wonderful clip. Thank you all, my mind flashes back to the last year. It reminds me of the two of us at that time. The every opportunity of meeting each other made me feel happy and I was always looking forward to the meeting thing. Everything happened during that time was such a beautiful memory that cannot get out of my head. My mind flashes back to the day I learned Korean, which is unbelievable that I could really study hard although I was a terribly lazy person.ha~~~~~ It occurs to me that I was scared to death every time before we met. I was worried about what should we talk. When I took a shower before sleeping, I anxiously simulated the dialogue between us, even with three language versions, Korean, Mandarin, and English, however, I found.......I would forget everything I learned as soon as I opened the mouth while we met.( I am thankful that I did wrote something in my notebook, otherwise with my unreliable brain.....sigh) Haha, everything I recollects right now was so fun. It seems as if I completed some tough level in the video game. (Using video games to compare to is a bit weird.) Anyway, in the coming new year, just like video games, I still have to keep upgrading my character through next round. Therefore In 2015, fighting!! I wish you all the best, staying healthy, being safe and sound, and happy as well.

Guest desreiii_

Have you noticed that Heechul and Puff have the same color of hair yet again? Puff went black then Heechul followed. Now Puff goes brown, and so is Heechul.. Couple Hair!!!  :x

Guest archadie

I was browsing kimheenim instagram post and noticed that the "anna" addiction only started right after meeting puff... Noticed too that puff have orange hair like anna and that they met in cold weather dont you think anna was puff when kimheenim was not that close yet to puff?

Archived