[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

We Got Married S2 Global Couple: Kim Heechul  Puff Kuo Xuefu

bfddf838f65cbefcbac9905b8a40bbd2.jpg
Name: Kim Heechul (김희철)Profession: singer (Super Junior), actor, and presenterBirth Date: July 10, 1983Birth Place: South KoreaEducation: Sangji University
Weight: 60 kgHeight: 5' 10" (1.77 m)Blood Type: ABStar Sign:  CancerEntertainment Agency: S.M. Entertainment
250px-Guo_Xue_Fu.jpg
Name: Puff Kuo Xuefu (郭雪芙)Profession: Actress, Singer (Dream Girls), ModelBirth Date:  June 30, 1988Birth Place: Taipei, TaiwanWeight: 48 kgHeight: 5'4" (164cm)Blood Type: OStar Sign: CancerEntertainment Agency: Dorian International Entertainment Co.Ltd
(@ ^_^ @)

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Super Junior’s Kim Heechul to Appear on “We Got Married Global Edition” with Dream Girls member Puff Kuo

Kim Heechul of Super Junior and Puff Kuo (Guo Xuefu), a member of Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls, will be starring in the second season of “We Got Married Global Edition.”

Born in 1988, Puff Kuo debuted in 2011 as a member of Dream Girls along with members Tia Li (Li Yufen) and Emily Song(Song Miqin). She has gained many Taiwanese male fans through her chic and cute charms.

Dream Girls has already received much attention in Korea due to the fact that the leader, Emily Song is Korean (Korean nameSong Mijin). She appeared in the KBS 2TV drama, “Invincible Lee Pyung Kang” in 2009.

A rep from SM Entertainment confirmed on January 10 to a Korean media outlet, “Kim Heechul will be starring in MBC Everyone’s ‘We Got Married Global Edition.’” Accordingly a Taiwanese news outlet also reported Puff Kuo will be appearing in “We Got Married Global Edition” making a couple with Kim Hee Chul.

The show will follow the basic format of MBC’s “We Got Married.” Last year, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Taiwanese actress Gui Gui couple starred on the show along with the FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki and Japanese actress Fujii Mina couple.

The new season of “We Got Married Global Edition” will air some time in April.

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hee-chul to join ‘We Got Married’Kim Hee-chul, a member of Super Junior, will join the second season of the global version of the reality TV program “We Got Married,” according to broadcaster MBC.
The local broadcaster said Friday in a press release that Hee-chul’s partner has not been decided yet, but several news outlets reported that Taiwanese idol singer Guo Xue Fu is likely to be Hee-chul’s fictional wife.
Guo is a member of the Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls and was chosen as the sexiest woman in the world by the Taiwanese edition of FHM magazine last year.
Hee-chul, who recently returned to the entertainment scene after finishing his mandatory military service, said in a press release that he would “like to walk in the rain or go camping” with his future wife.
The first season of the global version of “We Got Married” featured Tacyeon from 2PM and Taiwanese singer Gui Gui as one couple and Lee Hong-gi from FT Island and Japanese actress Fujii Mina as another.
The second season of the global version will begin in April, including in Taiwan, China, Japan and North America.
“We Got Married,” which features celebrities pretending to be serious couples, started in 2008 and has become one of the nation’s longest-running reality shows.Source

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"First Stills of Heechul and Puff Kuo on “We Got Married Global Edition”
Kim Heechul and Puff Kuo
Kim Heechul and Puff Kuo

Kim Heechul of Super Junior and Puff Kuo (Guo Xuefu), of popular Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls, have started filming for Season 2 of MBC’s “We Got Married Global Edition.”

MBC released pictures of Heechul and Puff’s first meeting on January 15. The two look friendly and comfortable with one another in the photos.

The production team revealed, “Kim Heechul and Puff Kuo had their first filming in the Nami Island area in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do. The two appeared as a real couple from early on, and seem to be a perfect match for one another.”

Puff Kuo arrived in Korea a day before filming started, and she conveyed her thoughts via the production team. “I was really nervous about my marriage life with Heechul-sshi.” According to the crew, Puff wrote down what she wanted to say in Korean in her notebook in advance and also practised in order to be able communicate with Heechul.

Heechul earlier revealed his relationship style to staff, saying, “I’m a guy who likes to push and pull. While I am mischievous, I also have a lot of aegyo.”

The first season of “We Got Married Global Edition” featured 2PM’s Taecyeon and Taiwanese actress Gui Gui, as well asFT Island’s Lee Hong Ki and Japanese actress Fujii Mina.

Season 2 is expected to air in April this year.

Written by meltedd

id="post-394060" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140117 Heechul at “We Got Married” Filming [6P]

Credit: fish952

heechul (2)

heechul (3)

heechul (4)

heechul (5) 

Credit: 100sunju

heechul (1)

heechul (6)

About these ads

Puff Guo: Kim Heechul is my cup of teaThe Taiwanese actress is afraid that she might fall in love with her onscreen husband

Taiwanese actress Puff Guo, who has been paired up with Super Junior member Kim Heechul for Korean reality-variety program We Got Married – Global Edition, shared about the first meeting with her onscreen husband during an event on Saturday.

Singing praises of Heechul’s flawless skin, Puff confessed that she is “afraid of falling in love” with the singer.

Puff recently met with harsh criticism for her comments about joining the program. The Dream Girls member was spotted at the filming site just a few days after stating that she was “unsure” about taking up the project, sparking backlash from netizens about her “pretense”.

While speaking to the media, Puff explained that she had “spoken rashly” and apologised for her verbal gaffe. The 25-year-old also added that she has since been reprimanded by her company for the slip of tongue.

Source

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just me or I'm dying from waiting on this pair...... 
I thought PG had amazing chemistry with Arron Yan and I bet she will have even more amazing love sparks with HeeChul. 
Has and always loved WGM/WGM-global edition... I did prefer WGM season1 because it was less scripted and the couples has more love sparks... esp. couple Alex and couple Andy-sol

• 1 month later...

id="post-411631" style="text-align: center; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px;" ‘We Got Married Season 2 – Global Edition’ – Heechul [2P]

Credit:韓流ツイッター @kor_celebrities
Reupload and Posted by: superlove (www.sup3rjunior.com)

heenim-wgm1

heenim-wgm2

id="post-411190" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140319 Heechul Twitter and Instagram Update: In the midst of a date with my wifeIn the midst of a date with my wife(,) Gwak Seolbu at Garosugil. Yetta~ The picture that my kids wanted^-^♡

Guest jazzria

I wasn't able to catch their couple name, was it.. Dari couple? Tari couple?
I agree with you @colourgrae I can tell they will be the fun couple like taecgui..

Guest jazzria

colourgrae said: @jazzria  I didn't get to see it all. But he was very touchy with her. He looks like quite a character.  And I like her, she's a good actress with very expressive eyes.

Archived