DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a different note who here is watching JJH's new drama?? I didn't want to at first but curiosity got the better of me.

And I must say I don't regret it because it makes me think of MLFTS all the more. We have some of the same casts in the drama and I just wish they had KSH as lead male too. I am hoping for a cameo on his part maybe in the coming episodes. 

I do not see the same chemistry that JJH has with KSH with the current lead actor though. In my mind it happens only with KSH. I hear Lyn sing and all I can hear is You are my destiny!! hahaha

17 hours ago, JinnyH said:

On a different note who here is watching JJH's new drama?? I didn't want to at first but curiosity got the better of me.

And I must say I don't regret it because it makes me think of MLFTS all the more. We have some of the same casts in the drama and I just wish they had KSH as lead male too. I am hoping for a cameo on his part maybe in the coming episodes. 

I do not see the same chemistry that JJH has with KSH with the current lead actor though. In my mind it happens only with KSH. I hear Lyn sing and all I can hear is You are my destiny!! hahaha

Ditto.....

All I think of what if!!! and the OST to be sang by Lyn!!!!! I finished the first 2 ep, and still didn't watch the other episodes

Hello hunhyuns, I just finished YWCFTS a few weeks ago, I don't know when exactly but I moved from thinking "the actress over act and KSH so annoyingly stoic" in the first ep to literally rolling on the floor laughing on JJH's the worm, and all the other funny scenes, crying with the amazing crier KSH (I said to my friends KSH crying scenes are so powerful and they told me he's known for being one of the best in them, it was my first KSH's drama so I didn't know) and me loving the OTP interactions although thinking "hhhmmm the kisses could be better, KSH is trying but ya  JJH is married, can't have a real good one" then KABOOM me shipping them hard and keep that mantra "sorry JJH's hubs sorry JJH's baby" specially at the final two kisses OMG sorry JJH's hubs, LOL and the BTS for the red carpet kiss!!!!!

oh-my-god.gif?1332037440

I even back read the main thread to have back THE FEELS (I only got that with my other favorite Kdrama HEALER) I'm just sad I didn't watch it live with you, and now started with this heaven here, that's why it took me a while to post, I still didn't see your reactions on the DAESANG appearance, but me love it soooo much, and "You're my destiny" there, was on my repeat over and over again

ah my best moment their is when he grabbed her for a kiss, Lyn singing "You are my destiny" and the crowd went crazy, KSH looked emotional and JJH was cutely blushing, I'm not the only one who believe that KSH had a real crush on JJH, right? well who wouldn't she's just too gorgeous and adorable, and I'm loving the fact that KSH was her first domestic kissing partner first in the thieves and then in the show, ove and over and over again :blush:

I'm still waiting for a good chance to watch "the thieves" want to be absorbed in their chemistry there without interruptions, and I'm prolonging my last on screen show of them both, don't want to say goodbye yet

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I miss you all so much guys. Though I'm just lurking in our shippers thread in other accounts, know that in my heart I am with you guys, a forever 2hyun shipper. I'm so glad that there are still new shippers, so welcome on board guys. Time really flies so fast and it has been three years since the drama started. It will forever in our hearts. I just finished rewatching man from the stars due to jjh's new drama. I fervently wished that it was kim soo hyun opposite jun ji hyun but sadly he's not. hoping and praying for a movie with the two of them as leads. mwahugs to everyone

Hey guys! I am also lurking! I have recently been active in ljs+hhj thread and also Goblin Drama thread. But I had to drop by my favorite thread of my favorite drama ever to see if there's any insider story lol. 

Its so hard to find 2hyun shippers esp almost 3 years later hahaha but if you all have tumblrs pls come and chat with me! I would love to gossip about jjh unnie's current drama, likes, dislikes, chemistry (which is non existence imo) weilaer@tumblr.com come and talk to meeeeeee.

Also cameos, prolly too early to tell but omg i would die if ksh cameo'd omg omg i would die if he didnt cameo too!!! To celebrate 3 year anniversary in feb 2017 just a cameo that is as long as Jo Jung Suk's omg i would love it and cherish it forever! It will really be the last opportunity to see them onscreen tgt!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I still :heart: hyunhyun no matter what!

JJH is now pregnant with the second child and KSH is facing some issues regarding his current movie. Their sparkling career is indeed during YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STAR as Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon :wub::wub::wub:

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone I know it's a little late, but I just recently watched My Love From The Stars. I've wanted to watch it for almost 2 yrs but never got the chance to until now. I kind knew I'd like the show (bc of Jun Ji Hyun) but I was never that interested in Kim Soo Hyun and the hype about his looks (boy was I wrong bc he's a walking statue in this show). 

When I watch the first 2 episodes I was completely drawn in with their characters (not much the story). I completely forgot that JJH is much older than KSH and I forgot she's married and that I'm just watching this amazing couple with off the roof chemistry acting out Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi. I thought it was like the robot/pet boyfriend shows but it's completely different. It's the first time I watched a show without spoilers. I didn't Google the summary or ending to spoil myself and it only took me 2 and a half days to finish. After it ended, it left me heartbroken and sad bc I seriously miss Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi. This is a first for me. 

I'm not shipping JJH and KSH as a couple (she's married and a mother) but I do hope to see them in another project bc of their undeniable on screen chemistry (for I was into their characters and their struggles) thus I came across "The Thieves". They were not a couple but definitely could see the chemistry there as well which makes it so easy to root for. So, I came here to ask about this movie. 

https://goo.gl/images/2UR59x

Could someone tell me where this scene is in the movie? I clearly didn't see this scene. And they seriously need to do a sequel. I want to see Zampano release from prison or at least they should have had Yeni visit him after what he did for her.

Archived