Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

You go girl @bestrain

Sometimes I wonder if hyunhyun shippers still at least exist but looking back I'm still here and I am their shipper. Even hope begins to fade I will always keep the faith. Kyaaaaaa. :wub:  Redspider is hyunhyun hardcore shipper!

• Like 3

don't worry guys we are still here, just too lazy to sign in and comment for my case...right!! can't believe its gonna be 2016 soon!! then comes 2 year anniversary of the show... time flies! now with ksh gone and jjh busy being a new mom. you all should find temporary replacements for the 2 years, ive found mine! aka park seo joon! and those who still watch kdramas go watch she was pretty, not a bad drama. not as good as ywcfts duh!!! but okay quite funny and unique. 

• Like 2

His sisters...

Miss you all!!!

Yeah, we are still here, it just we don't have anything to comment at the moment. Both KSH and JJH are mia. I hope we'll hear some news from one of them soon, be it the new movie from KSH or any news from JJH. Fighting eonnies!!! 

don't worry guys we are still here, just too lazy to sign in and comment for my case...right!! can't believe its gonna be 2016 soon!! then comes 2 year anniversary of the show... time flies! now with ksh gone and jjh busy being a new mom. you all should find temporary replacements for the 2 years, ive found mine! aka park seo joon! and those who still watch kdramas go watch she was pretty, not a bad drama. not as good as ywcfts duh!!! but okay quite funny and unique. 

Hi eonnie, me too... trying to find some dramas to watch, found some good ones. I miss KSH and JJH so much...

Hello to RachelleN, Best Rain, Redspider and Becca sis... :D 

• Like 1

tumblr_nvwv68lGEm1qd3ospo2_r1_1280.png

There was a YWCFTS reference in she was pretty eps 7, when the two leads were talking about their favorite drama. YUPS! BOTH SAID YWCFTS!! 

Before this scene even happened I spotted several similarities between this show and YWCFTS.

1. Park Seo Joon the lead in this drama is from Keyeast, same agency as KSH 

2. He is the same age as KSH, born in 16 Dec while KSH was born in 16 Feb (ps: he already enlisted)

3. This drama has a 3 months timeline same as DMJ's time left on earth

4. This drama is awesome

While, YWCFTS still remain to be my favorite (i dont thinnk that will ever change), it feels good to be excited about something new rather than holding on to the thought that nothing will be good enough for me after YWCFTS (which is what my mindset was until now). There are still dramas, not necessarily needs to be YWCFTS standard that can make me smile. 

Sorry, its just my YWCFTS withdrawals are too severe

• Like 5

guys have you all heard of what happened in KDA?

Netizens express disapproval at Daesang award going to Kim Soo Hyun in '2015 Korea Drama Awards'

With the announcement that Kim Soo Hyun has won the Daesang (Grand Prize) at the '2015 Korea Drama Awards' for the second time in a row, there has been mixed responses from netizens - a vast majority crying out that this seemed to be an unfair popularity vote considering the other amazing actors he beat.

Back in 2014, he won for 'You Who Came From the Stars.'  This year, he won for 'Producer' in which he played the bumbling rookie producer with a big heart, winning over the audience with his naive sweetness.  However, netizens raise the question of how his role beat out other big players like veteran actor Yoo Dong Geun from 'What's With This Family,' who wrenched hearts with his portrayal of a father devoting the rest of his short life to his children after discovering a fatal illness, and Ji Sung from 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' who played a man inflicted with dissociative identity disorder and overwhelmed by a traumatic past, going back and forth seamlessly between comedy and angst.

The top comments in the articles go, "Kim Soo Hyun did well, too~~ but Ji Sung was so extraordinary in 'Kill Me, Heal Me'.. what a shame.." "You're telling me he beat 'What's With This Family's Yoo Dong Geun?"  "You're telling me HE won instead of Ji Sung??? kekekekeke," and, "Kim Soo Hyun did well in Producer but... I think it was right for Ji Sung or Joo Won to win.  He won because of his drama last year.  What is this, a popularity award?  I cannot understand the wins of either Kim Soo Hyun or Kim Tae Hee.  It's even harder for me to understand how the writer of 'Yong Pal' won.  A worst award ceremony than when the Grand Bell Awards failed."

Other popular comments go, "Congratulations Kim Soo Hyun~~  You acted well in 'Producer.'  Don't worry about the malicious comments~~" "Is there no answer for this? No matter how much I think about it, the most memorable acting was Yoo Dong Geun and Ji Sung..  If they pick based on popularity, then I acknowledge this.." "It's definitely a popularity award keke giving it to the person who acted with his feet," while others said more bitterly, "You're 29 now, aren't you going to the army?" and, "Just go to the army."

Stupid award show. I love and hate you at the same time. I’m thankful that ksh won, but was he really the best among the nominees? I can’t be the judge since I didn’t watch any other dramas but I can say I’m extremely surprised ksh won since producer was a boring drama.

And now netizens are complaining and he’s gonna be so disappointed and sad. So I guess I hate you.

• Like 3

Guest dmjcsi

hello chingus...

hello sis kristy....

and yes its almost 2 years.. we really come this far.. and too far to stop it now.. guess its our destiny to be here and meet here.. and as often said many are called but only few are chosen.. and I'm proud and happy to be here and to be with you chingus.. we do have ups and downs but still were here.. be strong chingus.. we don't know what road will lead us now.. but I know deep down in my heart.. our dream will soon come true..

Howdy chingus? :D I'm just dropping by to say Hi. For those who are not aware, we've created a Facebook chat group where almost all of our shipper friends are present. Although we may not post here more often than before, that does not mean we are already dead! (although I know for sure, that's what exactly other people want to happen). Haha. We've only decided to transfer houses temporarily, as long as it is not convenient for everyone to login here, and as long as it is not safe for us to discuss here, with all the prying eyes around. So, if anyone is still not a member of that aforementioned group, and is interested to join, just send me a personal message with the email add you use for FB. :) With open arms, we welcome you there. 

As for the recent rumor, ha! We will not be shaken, haha. Anyway, Keyeast immediately claimed it a hoax, minutes after the news broke out. This means simple: they know right away without asking that it is not true, that KSH is dating someone else (that we know of! :D). It's like being asked something about your friend. If you know the answer, you would answer immediately. But if you don't, then it means you have no idea about it, or you are trying to cover something. KE is a friend to him, they know him that well. 

In the future, there would be more news like this which will try to strike us like hurricanes and bring us down. Although I admit, I admit they temporarily weaken me, I am positive that these news surface for a reason, and that they signify something: that we are nearer to that day when two people in love will finally be put together by Destiny. I just hope that until then, we would all stay together and bring each other comfort and strength. After all, good thing comes to those who wait. :) I love you all chingus!

• Like 4

Hallyu Representatives for 20 Years of K-Pop, K-Drama, and More Selected by Experts and the Public

The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), which is under the South Korean government’s Minsitry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, announced its list of Hallyu representatives that have led it for its 20 years in various areas of Korean content, such as music, television, stage productions, games, and webtoons. It surveyed 10 experts and 1000 members of the public.

Television

Jewel in the Palace,” “Winter Sonata,” “My Love from the Star,” “Autumn in My Heart,” and “Running Man

“Running Man” was the only variety show on the list.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/20/hallyu-representatives-for-20-years-of-k-pop-k-drama-and-more-selected-by-experts-and-the-public/

• Like 3

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

I miss this ship so much...in a few months i find ways not to miss my otp so i find my new otp in my country but sadly its like i get myself hang on the bridge coz its impossible they end up together same as uri otp jjh and ksh...

I am straight but everytime i see them i got butterfly on my stomach too like the first time i watch mlfts they are both girl and they are the hottest love team this year so many fans get gaga on them too...

But still i miss jjh and ksh my kdrama otp

Guest dmjcsi

151110 Beanpole Outdoor Tmall website update

CTbSosZUAAAGN9j.jpgCTbSosdUcAAnjhp.jpgCTbSosbUAAAtTZY.jpgcr

cr:as tagged

12107747_1561298080757600_23106878802272

Spoiler

No matter how many people come and go. No matter how many ups and downs. No matter how many times this heart break. I will always treasure my journey as hyunhyun shipper! I know this heart can never be stop the moment it choose to be their shipper. Chin up and keep loving hyunhyun. :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 3

Happy New Year everyone!!!!! No matter what we  are just here continue sailing.   Hyunhyun forever....   

• Like 3

HELLO SHIPPERS. YEAY KSH GOT DAESANG IN KBS DRAMA AWARD :heart:

IgILInK.png

AND LOL 4 THIS .... KSH GOT BEST COUPLE BUT WITH ANOTHER HYUN (CHA TAE HYUN) I Think uri KSH always be close with HYUN2 :D

Spoiler

:P... THE PRICELES EXPRESSION

dahIHnp.png

oyJ6qB6.png

xcAfMzg.png

LOOK AT THEIR ANNOY EXPRESSION :D

(Actually this is best couple 4 KSH X KHJ X CTH. but bec KHJ didn't come so they don't have a choice than come in front of the stage)

• Like 3

Soooooo happy with ZoSpy Mobile Spy Software! The only reason I'd stay away from it for this long is becasue I thought it would be another scam. But then the parental app I used on my kids wasn't working anymore (I think the makers had technical issues) so I switched to ZoSpy. Super satisfied becasue it came with tonnes more features than my old software anyway, so I'm a happy momma! see more at here: ZoSpy.COM

I just curious how much viewers for this thread, so i leave comment for the first time here, in 2016 ! And then i can see how popular this couple back then. Lol. 

the reason why i never know this thread because 2 years ago. I join soompi because this drama. Lol. So maybe i never knew about shipper things back then. (I dont know if i already join this thread, but it seems this is my first time, since i always post on drama thread) hahaha

I hope they makes kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun together in the movie (since impossible for them being couple in drama).

lots of actor working with the same person in the movie, especially for actions movie ! 

I remember in 2014 my galery photo "full" of jun ji hun and kim soo hyun,but after my phone broke, the pic also gone.. Huuhuu.

Do min joon shii, do you hear me?

I miss my do min joon days ! 

i miss my lovely song yi ! 

• Like 9

On 03/05/2016 at 7:29 AM, bebe1989 said:

I just curious how much viewers for this thread, so i leave comment for the first time here, in 2016 ! And then i can see how popular this couple back then. Lol. 

the reason why i never know this thread because 2 years ago. I join soompi because this drama. Lol. So maybe i never knew about shipper things back then. (I dont know if i already join this thread, but it seems this is my first time, since i always post on drama thread) hahaha

I hope they makes kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun together in the movie (since impossible for them being couple in drama).

lots of actor working with the same person in the movie, especially for actions movie ! 

I remember in 2014 my galery photo "full" of jun ji hun and kim soo hyun,but after my phone broke, the pic also gone.. Huuhuu.

Do min joon shii, do you hear me?

I miss my do min joon days ! 

i miss my lovely song yi ! 

Hello dear! Thank you for visiting the thread. hehe. Yeep we spazzed a lot back then.hehe. Although now hyunhyun shippers dont spazz much here in the thread, I believe that daesang couple is still in their hearts. We are just waiting for the right time to spazz again like the old times. Later when they are in the same project together, I believe this thread will start spazzing again hihihi. 

By the way, this May, both JJH and KSH will be out in public for their own agenda. Waaah looking forward to it. It has been a while since JJH KSH in the ninja mode. KSH is busy with Real and JJH is in her maternal leave. hehe. If you miss hyunhyun couple so much, you may visit some fan accounts on Instagram. There are many fan accounts that are still active in posting hyunhyun couple pics. Recently I am just looking for updates from Instagram then when I am missing hyunhyun so much, I scroll the #hyunhyuncouple tag and rewatch YWCFTS. kekeke.

Take care, chingus! Long live hyunhyun shippers! Love you all! :):) <3 <3

• Like 5