DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

12107747_1561298080757600_23106878802272

Spoiler

No matter how many people come and go. No matter how many ups and downs. No matter how many times this heart break. I will always treasure my journey as hyunhyun shipper! I know this heart can never be stop the moment it choose to be their shipper. Chin up and keep loving hyunhyun. :wub:

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO SHIPPERS. YEAY KSH GOT DAESANG IN KBS DRAMA AWARD :heart:

IgILInK.png

AND LOL 4 THIS .... KSH GOT BEST COUPLE BUT WITH ANOTHER HYUN (CHA TAE HYUN) I Think uri KSH always be close with HYUN2 :D

Spoiler

:P... THE PRICELES EXPRESSION

dahIHnp.png

oyJ6qB6.png

xcAfMzg.png

LOOK AT THEIR ANNOY EXPRESSION :D

(Actually this is best couple 4 KSH X KHJ X CTH. but bec KHJ didn't come so they don't have a choice than come in front of the stage)

Soooooo happy with ZoSpy Mobile Spy Software! The only reason I'd stay away from it for this long is becasue I thought it would be another scam. But then the parental app I used on my kids wasn't working anymore (I think the makers had technical issues) so I switched to ZoSpy. Super satisfied becasue it came with tonnes more features than my old software anyway, so I'm a happy momma! see more at here: ZoSpy.COM

• 3 months later...

I just curious how much viewers for this thread, so i leave comment for the first time here, in 2016 ! And then i can see how popular this couple back then. Lol. 

the reason why i never know this thread because 2 years ago. I join soompi because this drama. Lol. So maybe i never knew about shipper things back then. (I dont know if i already join this thread, but it seems this is my first time, since i always post on drama thread) hahaha

I hope they makes kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun together in the movie (since impossible for them being couple in drama).

lots of actor working with the same person in the movie, especially for actions movie ! 

I remember in 2014 my galery photo "full" of jun ji hun and kim soo hyun,but after my phone broke, the pic also gone.. Huuhuu.

Do min joon shii, do you hear me?

I miss my do min joon days ! 

i miss my lovely song yi ! 

On 03/05/2016 at 7:29 AM, bebe1989 said:

I just curious how much viewers for this thread, so i leave comment for the first time here, in 2016 ! And then i can see how popular this couple back then. Lol. 

the reason why i never know this thread because 2 years ago. I join soompi because this drama. Lol. So maybe i never knew about shipper things back then. (I dont know if i already join this thread, but it seems this is my first time, since i always post on drama thread) hahaha

I hope they makes kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun together in the movie (since impossible for them being couple in drama).

lots of actor working with the same person in the movie, especially for actions movie ! 

I remember in 2014 my galery photo "full" of jun ji hun and kim soo hyun,but after my phone broke, the pic also gone.. Huuhuu.

Do min joon shii, do you hear me?

I miss my do min joon days ! 

i miss my lovely song yi ! 

Hello dear! Thank you for visiting the thread. hehe. Yeep we spazzed a lot back then.hehe. Although now hyunhyun shippers dont spazz much here in the thread, I believe that daesang couple is still in their hearts. We are just waiting for the right time to spazz again like the old times. Later when they are in the same project together, I believe this thread will start spazzing again hihihi. 

By the way, this May, both JJH and KSH will be out in public for their own agenda. Waaah looking forward to it. It has been a while since JJH KSH in the ninja mode. KSH is busy with Real and JJH is in her maternal leave. hehe. If you miss hyunhyun couple so much, you may visit some fan accounts on Instagram. There are many fan accounts that are still active in posting hyunhyun couple pics. Recently I am just looking for updates from Instagram then when I am missing hyunhyun so much, I scroll the #hyunhyuncouple tag and rewatch YWCFTS. kekeke.

Take care, chingus! Long live hyunhyun shippers! Love you all! :):) <3 <3

17 minutes ago, oneandthree said:

Hello dear! Thank you for visiting the thread. hehe. Yeep we spazzed a lot back then.hehe. Although now hyunhyun shippers dont spazz much here in the thread, I believe that daesang couple is still in their hearts. We are just waiting for the right time to spazz again like the old times. Later when they are in the same project together, I believe this thread will start spazzing again hihihi. 

By the way, this May, both JJH and KSH will be out in public for their own agenda. Waaah looking forward to it. It has been a while since JJH KSH in the ninja mode. KSH is busy with Real and JJH is in her maternal leave. hehe. If you miss hyunhyun couple so much, you may visit some fan accounts on Instagram. There are many fan accounts that are still active in posting hyunhyun couple pics. Recently I am just looking for updates from Instagram then when I am missing hyunhyun so much, I scroll the #hyunhyuncouple tag and rewatch YWCFTS. kekeke.

Take care, chingus! Long live hyunhyun shippers! Love you all! :):) <3 <3

Huhuhu.. 

I always rewatch their drama, or movie if i miss them.. 

i hope jun ji hyun will make come back and accept the offer from park ji eun script writer.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Always, love ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/junjihyun1981/

I know it is quite impossible for her to have an IG account. hahaha. However, this account might have confused many fans at the beginning. hihi. The followings are only three; KSH, LMH, and LOBS acc. Meanwhile, most of the posted pics are for LOBS promotion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLDC3JwAvz3/

The account's first post.

Archived