DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

Guest KidsPhantom

สวัสดีสาวของฉันอีกครั้งแรกของทุกคนขอขอบคุณสำหรับการปรับปรุงหัวข้อนี้ ผมรู้สึกเศร้าอ่านโพสต์ของคุณเกี่ยวกับ JJH pregnacy มันได้รับการยืนยันแล้ว โดยจูจีฮุน? ฉันไม่สามารถอ่านบทความ หากยืนยันของ thats ความเป็นจริงช่วยให้ยอมรับมันและมีความสุขสำหรับพวกเขามันเจ็บ แต่ดีแล้วที่ผมมักจะจำวันแรกที่ฉันดูละครของพวกเขารถไฟฟ้าทุก ng ฉันรู้สึกว่าพวกเขาจะไม่ได้ทำหน้าที่ที่นำฉันไปที่ดอกยางนี้ผมเสมอจะสนับสนุนพวกเขา 

มันได้รับการยืนยัน 

รายละเอียดข่าวลิงค์นี้:  http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/actress-jun-ji-hyun-is-10-weeks-pregnant/

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KidsPhantom hi. Yes you are right we are shocked at first but it doesn’t last long. We are okay now. We know our position as hyunhyun shippers so well since beginning.  We always know our position. So don’t worry we won’t take the news in negative way here. We are happy for JJH, but we are just sad for our shippers heart. That’s the typical thing for shippers. I don’t know if you are shippers or not. Non-shippers will never understand us. We are living in our own circle, that’s why we can’t talk too much in this public thread. Please don’t think bad about hyunhyun shippers okay? We love Kim Soo Hyun with Jun Ji Hyun. That’s all. Don’t worry, me and the crew are matured enough to accept the news.

@ericababy01 hi chingu. We know how you feel. Because we are hyunhyun shippers by bond right? I guess if I got the news last year, I will react the same like you. But now I’m prepared enough for everything. JJH pregnancy, KSH dating news. Everything.  It will hurt but eventually time will help. Don’t think too much and make yourself busy, so that you won’t get affected about it. Time will heal everything, you will either continue to ship them or let everything go naturally. To be honest with you, both two options are equally good.

We are just same like other shippers, it just that we are unlucky since the beginning of our journey. We know our ship is going to sink but we refused to give up. That’s what special about US. We have come this far, so will this stop us? For me it is a BIGNO. So chingu cheer up. Don’t think bad about yourself, it’s a normal reaction when we becoming a shipper. Like I said give yourself time. Okay chingu. J

To the most ridiculously-amazing-handsome-humble-great-alien KIM SOO HYUN. Happy 8thDebutAnniversary. We wish all the best on your career and personal life. We the shippers, will always love and support you with Jun Ji Hyun noona, no matter what consequences it takes. 

!!!

KimSooHyun058_zps2bb466b6.jpg

Happy  8thDebut Anniversary to the most Handsome Do Manager!!!! Please stay strong and may you find happiness in your life. We are here to support you!

CKoaxeQVEAElav3.jpg

And to our goddess Ji-Hyun, you have another blessing now, Stay healthy and beautiful. We will support you and KSH all the way!!!!!

CKl0REVUEAAlUcK.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Whatever it takes Hyunhyun shippers are here to stay.

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Happy 8th years anniversary to most cute handsome guy i ever know in korean entertainment wish you all the best in your career and in your future project...

We love you Kim Soo Hyun aka Do Min Joon  

Guest dmjcsi

happy 8thDebut Anniversary KSH.. the forever DMJ... we will always support you no matter what...

CKkssSnUcAA3j5T.jpg

and congratulation JJH..

CKglByLWIAAbA0q.jpg

the two of you will always be and forever be our LOVE FROM THE STARS....

OEeM6u0.jpg

Guest dmjcsi

sorry for re-posting.. I just can't help it... love the outfit of mother and daughter.. hehehe where are they going... family dinner.. hehehe

10518289_1094128440615584_1321803455_n.j

Yeaaaay finally I can post here.

How are you all, eonnies?? KSH had just a fanmeeting last night and Assassination has already drawn 8 million viewers. Daebaaaaak!

Keep hanging on there, chingus! Our submarine is still kicking :) 

Have a nice Saturday! :D

Archived