Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

It almost whole day i can't log in then after my net is okay i see this news about JJH pregnancy...first i want to congrats her and this stage is a difficult one so Goddess take care....

I am still in shock i don't know what will happen here or what will i do then after reading this news... is this the end of shipping them?So many question on my mind right now....

We prepare food for dinner last night then right now after i read the news from JJH thread i told my sister too about the news she also sad like me dont have appetite to eat. I just want to cry i feel so sad right now chingu....Just like @redspider i am not giving up i am still here to ship them because i love them...

Please chingus don't leave this home....i will ship them FOREVER!!! 

I don't leave this thread i am here FOREVER!!! for uri JJH and KSH

It almost whole day i can't log in then after my net is okay i see this news about JJH pregnancy...first i want to congrats her and this stage is a difficult one so Goddess take care....

I am still in shock i don't know what will happen here or what will i do then after reading this news... is this the end of shipping them?So many question on my mind right now....

We prepare food for dinner last night then right now after i read the news from JJH thread i told my sister too about the news she also sad like me dont have appetite to eat. I just want to cry i feel so sad right now chingu....Just like @redspider i am not giving up i am still here to ship them because i love them...

Please chingus don't leave this home....i will ship them FOREVER!!! 

I don't leave this thread i am here FOREVER!!! for uri JJH and KSH

We are not leaving. Would you like to join us in FB room? Chingus from soompi are all there. 

• Like 2

finally sign-in... hays...

@rochellovesJJHandKSH yes we are not leaving our home.. we will still keep on sailing...

keep on sailing chingu even we are hurt inside...we can't dictate the future ahead...

I will stay here as long as u are here all..FIGHTING!!!

We are happy for her and still nothing change our love for her...

As long as i have a copy of MLFTS on my phone and my laptop too i will make myself happy watching them as a couple and that moment will stuck on my mind forever....

OMO my poor shipper hearing JJH's pregnancy hehehe but I'm happy for her, I'm just laughing out loud reading those cray-cray shippers in fb page, they were asking who is the father...hahaha or if KSh is the father wahahahaha :D

• Like 3

Guest ericababy01

i just read about unnie's pregnancy in all-kpop's FB article. and i had a minor heart attack, no kidding. i mean, it felt as if my heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds. it did hurt pretty bad. i am so ruined. tho we did hear predictions about her getting pregnant months back, still the reality of it did not soften the blow.

yes, i will be unhappy. but the child is a blessing, and im sure she wanted this. so i will put up a congratulatory smile and be glad, but my heart is crying deep deep down.

oh KSH, what do we do now??!!

Guest KJlovestars111

If they are meant to be together they will, may not be today but may be in the future. No one knows what gonna happen tomorrow. Loving them is already part of my life. Now all I can do is to wish them well, wait and see. 

Guest ericababy01

you may all think and feel that i am selfish. i have to agree with you, and i hate myself for not being able to accept this fact. a baby is always a blessing, i know - i've got two boys of my own, and i love them to bits. it's the kind of love i'd like all women to have -- wonderful, special in every way.

i will be happy knowing JJH will soon come to know this kind of love, i just hope "someone else" was at her side as she goes through this special moment in every woman's life.

my poor shipper heart will always long for his couple, and i am so damned :'(

Guest KidsPhantom

I know many guys this shippers threads is be shocked to news pregnant of JJH. For me, I'm glad, because child born from beautiful mother as JJH child is shining like JJH.

I feel sorry for the news half - sister of KSH I pity to him. In childhood, he must be very painful.

From news JJH and her husband They're really happy to have a child.We should bless the child are born healthy and happy in a warm family. We should support the family of JJH.

Edited by KidsPhantom

Guest kimuchi

Hello girls  its me again first of all thank you guys for updating this thread. I feel sad reading your post about jjh pregnacy is it confirmed already ? By jjh? I cannot read the article .  If its confirm. thats reality lets accept it and be happy for them it hurts but its okey, i will always remember the day i first watch their drama all the bts ng i fell that they are not acting that lead me to this tread i will alway support them 

Edited by kimuchi

Guest KidsPhantom

สวัสดีสาวของฉันอีกครั้งแรกของทุกคนขอขอบคุณสำหรับการปรับปรุงหัวข้อนี้ ผมรู้สึกเศร้าอ่านโพสต์ของคุณเกี่ยวกับ JJH pregnacy มันได้รับการยืนยันแล้ว โดยจูจีฮุน? ฉันไม่สามารถอ่านบทความ หากยืนยันของ thats ความเป็นจริงช่วยให้ยอมรับมันและมีความสุขสำหรับพวกเขามันเจ็บ แต่ดีแล้วที่ผมมักจะจำวันแรกที่ฉันดูละครของพวกเขารถไฟฟ้าทุก ng ฉันรู้สึกว่าพวกเขาจะไม่ได้ทำหน้าที่ที่นำฉันไปที่ดอกยางนี้ผมเสมอจะสนับสนุนพวกเขา 

มันได้รับการยืนยัน 

รายละเอียดข่าวลิงค์นี้:  http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/actress-jun-ji-hyun-is-10-weeks-pregnant/

Edited by KidsPhantom

@KidsPhantom hi. Yes you are right we are shocked at first but it doesn’t last long. We are okay now. We know our position as hyunhyun shippers so well since beginning.  We always know our position. So don’t worry we won’t take the news in negative way here. We are happy for JJH, but we are just sad for our shippers heart. That’s the typical thing for shippers. I don’t know if you are shippers or not. Non-shippers will never understand us. We are living in our own circle, that’s why we can’t talk too much in this public thread. Please don’t think bad about hyunhyun shippers okay? We love Kim Soo Hyun with Jun Ji Hyun. That’s all. Don’t worry, me and the crew are matured enough to accept the news.

@ericababy01 hi chingu. We know how you feel. Because we are hyunhyun shippers by bond right? I guess if I got the news last year, I will react the same like you. But now I’m prepared enough for everything. JJH pregnancy, KSH dating news. Everything.  It will hurt but eventually time will help. Don’t think too much and make yourself busy, so that you won’t get affected about it. Time will heal everything, you will either continue to ship them or let everything go naturally. To be honest with you, both two options are equally good.

We are just same like other shippers, it just that we are unlucky since the beginning of our journey. We know our ship is going to sink but we refused to give up. That’s what special about US. We have come this far, so will this stop us? For me it is a BIGNO. So chingu cheer up. Don’t think bad about yourself, it’s a normal reaction when we becoming a shipper. Like I said give yourself time. Okay chingu. J

• Like 3

To the most ridiculously-amazing-handsome-humble-great-alien KIM SOO HYUN. Happy 8thDebutAnniversary. We wish all the best on your career and personal life. We the shippers, will always love and support you with Jun Ji Hyun noona, no matter what consequences it takes. 

!!!

KimSooHyun058_zps2bb466b6.jpg

• Like 4

Happy  8thDebut Anniversary to the most Handsome Do Manager!!!! Please stay strong and may you find happiness in your life. We are here to support you!

CKoaxeQVEAElav3.jpg

And to our goddess Ji-Hyun, you have another blessing now, Stay healthy and beautiful. We will support you and KSH all the way!!!!!

CKl0REVUEAAlUcK.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Whatever it takes Hyunhyun shippers are here to stay.

Edited by RachelleN
  • Like 2

Happy 8th years anniversary to most cute handsome guy i ever know in korean entertainment wish you all the best in your career and in your future project...

We love you Kim Soo Hyun aka Do Min Joon  

Guest dmjcsi

happy 8thDebut Anniversary KSH.. the forever DMJ... we will always support you no matter what...

CKkssSnUcAA3j5T.jpg

and congratulation JJH..

CKglByLWIAAbA0q.jpg

the two of you will always be and forever be our LOVE FROM THE STARS....

OEeM6u0.jpg

Haiyee... Like the comic, @rachelleN... Hehe, reminds me to @safiresea writing...  Btw chingu, see u in fb.  my regards to @dmjcsi and all members in this house

• Like 3