Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

HELLOOOOOOOOOW CHINGUS!! How are you?? We are still hanging here. So many issues occured out there but I know we are still here and have each other to hold on ;)

• Like 2

EHHAAAIIIIII.... CHINGUUSS.. 

Long time no cas cis cusss hahahhaa...

miss youuu missss youu.. and miss uri otp too muaachh muuaccchh...

Just drop.. my morning dreaming bout this lovely couple... bring it on!!!!!

• Like 3

my chingus long journey yet you chose to stay! we're still here and a lot of chingus out there, we dont have a plan to back out any time soon. 

• Like 1

Guest dmjcsi

my chingus long journey yet you chose to stay! we're still here and a lot of chingus out there, we dont have a plan to back out any time soon. 

true sis... no back out.. no turning back... we will go straight ahead.. we may face ups and downs,.. all of the heartache and pain we may put through,. we will endure it and pass it all. and yes it's a long journey ahead of us.. but I know we will get there.. because we know our goal.. we believe in destiny and fate.. and we believe that "love will always find its way"....

hyunhyun shipper's forever... and I'm proud to be and be with you chingus...

Guest dmjcsi

Netizens chose Yoo Jae Suk, Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Soo Hyun as Korea’s top stars

yoojaesuk-junjihyun-kimsoohyun-elle.jpg

Who are South Korea’s most well-loved and top stars? Over 5,000 viewers took a poll for tvN‘s The List 2015 and the countdown to #1 was aired.

Aired on August 31st, the Top 20 stars were revealed.

Yoo Jae Suk ranked #1 as the most loved Korean celebrity by poll takers with people from all group ages voting for him. In particular, he is well-loved due to his caring manners and his leadership skills, becoming a role model for both the public and other celebrities.

To show just how popular he is, Yoo Jae Suk has won a total of 11 entertainment Daesangs thus far, becoming the only entertainer to be awarded that many daesangs during his career in South Korea.

The ranking for “South Korea’s Beloved National Top Stars TOP 20” list include:

#1 Yoo Jae Suk
#2 Jun Ji Hyun
#3 Kim Soo Hyun

#4 Song Hye Kyo
#5 Jang Dong Gun
#6 Lee Young Ae
#7 G-Dragon
#8 Kim Tae Hee
#9 Ha Jung Woo
#10 Choi Ji Woo
#11 Ha Ji Won
#12 Hwang Jung Min
#13 Kim Hye Soo
#14 Girls’ Generation
#15 PSY
#16 IU
#17 miss A’s Suzy
#18 Yoo Ah Min
#19 Shin Dong Yeop
#20 Park Bo Young

source:http://www.koreaboo.com/video/netizens-chose-yoo-jae-suk-jun-ji-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-koreas-top-stars/

Top Korean Actors Who Guarantee Box Office Success

Top Korean Actors Who Guarantee Box Office Success

Which top Korean actors can surely guarantee a box office success in the era of multiplex theaters? Is it Song Kang HoChoi Min Shik, or Ha Jung Woo, the young blood?

Exactly what factor defines a box office success? Star power is an element you can’t ignore if you want the movie to succeed at the box office.

Here is a list of top box office stars according to the official statistics released by the Korean Film Council. The findings are from the Korean Film Almanac for years 1971 to 2010. From 2011, data collected from the Film Council’s computer network was used to measure the findings. The total number of viewers/tickets from the movies these actors acted in were used to determine this list of box office stars.

1. Jun Ji Hyun (38,930,499 viewers)

Jun Ji Hyun-bk hat

Jun Ji Hyun beat Kim Hye Soo by a minor margin due to her recent success in “The Thieves” and “Assassination.”

CEO Ahn Soo Hyun adds, “I think the public demands something more fresh from actresses compared to actors. The viewers become explosively enthusiastic when an actress shows a new unexpected side to her acting style.” She also emphasizes, “The reason they get first choices in selecting scripts is because we trust that they can carry the part they’re offered. No matter the box office and star power, if the actress doesn’t fit the role she plays, it doesn’t work. That’s when great expectations turn into disappointments.”

What do you think about these results? Did your favorite actors and actresses make the list?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/02/top-korean-actors-who-guarantee-box-office-success/

• Like 1

I miss them so much, it hurts...

When will we see them together again, CF, movie, drama, anything, just anything... 

For all of you who keep the tread alive, love you and fighting!!! 

• Like 5

I miss them so much, it hurts...

When will we see them together again, CF, movie, drama, anything, just anything... 

For all of you who keep the tread alive, love you and fighting!!! 

i guess sis it will take years to see them together again!!!!!!!!!! I'm expecting for a come back movie  after KSH's military service and JJH's hiatus. 

12002135_1681321915435769_86379076311043

11249638_1681322252102402_71989141470468

12009700_1681322288769065_48449076902243

cto:

• Like 2