Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

17 minutes ago, oneandthree said:

Hello dear! Thank you for visiting the thread. hehe. Yeep we spazzed a lot back then.hehe. Although now hyunhyun shippers dont spazz much here in the thread, I believe that daesang couple is still in their hearts. We are just waiting for the right time to spazz again like the old times. Later when they are in the same project together, I believe this thread will start spazzing again hihihi. 

By the way, this May, both JJH and KSH will be out in public for their own agenda. Waaah looking forward to it. It has been a while since JJH KSH in the ninja mode. KSH is busy with Real and JJH is in her maternal leave. hehe. If you miss hyunhyun couple so much, you may visit some fan accounts on Instagram. There are many fan accounts that are still active in posting hyunhyun couple pics. Recently I am just looking for updates from Instagram then when I am missing hyunhyun so much, I scroll the #hyunhyuncouple tag and rewatch YWCFTS. kekeke.

Take care, chingus! Long live hyunhyun shippers! Love you all! :):) <3 <3

Huhuhu.. 

I always rewatch their drama, or movie if i miss them.. 

i hope jun ji hyun will make come back and accept the offer from park ji eun script writer.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Always, love ❤️

• Like 7

(Sweet moment) ...Find this pic from others .. this day 2 years ago... 50th Baeksang arts awards...

13183378_1789005791330370_1677329755_n.j

Really missed them both..:heart:

• Like 10

On 27 May 2016 at 2:44 PM, rossy79 said:

(Sweet moment) ...Find this pic from others .. this day 2 years ago... 50th Baeksang arts awards...

13183378_1789005791330370_1677329755_n.j

Really missed them both..:heart:

Me too, I really miss them soooo much...

• Like 3

Thanks,  to who made this beautiful video, memory of their first meeting.....:heart:

Cr. Owner

• Like 6

OMG where did the past 2 years gone! Been missing everyone here. OMO the moment I came here, it brought soooooo many feelings. I am all inwith this ship! I.m not yet jump!

• Like 5

whoooah I miss this thread so bad! hihi. Upon the release of JJH's new drama, I miss hyunhyun more! I am even rewatching YWCFTS instead of watching other dramas.hahaha.

Hello everyone, hope everything is going well! Take a good care! ;)

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/junjihyun1981/

I know it is quite impossible for her to have an IG account. hahaha. However, this account might have confused many fans at the beginning. hihi. The followings are only three; KSH, LMH, and LOBS acc. Meanwhile, most of the posted pics are for LOBS promotion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLDC3JwAvz3/

The account's first post.

• Like 4

KSH's sneakers on November 21st, 2016, when attending a VIP movie screening "Missing" were from SUE COMMA BONNIE, the one JJH is endorsing. A gift from JJH? hihi :wub:

• Like 5

Hello friends, 

It's been a while hasn't it? I've missed you all here but though we slowly drifted away doesn't mean you were forgotten or that we forgot about our hyun hyun couple. 

I hope you are all doing fine. :)

• Like 5

On a different note who here is watching JJH's new drama?? I didn't want to at first but curiosity got the better of me.

And I must say I don't regret it because it makes me think of MLFTS all the more. We have some of the same casts in the drama and I just wish they had KSH as lead male too. I am hoping for a cameo on his part maybe in the coming episodes. 

I do not see the same chemistry that JJH has with KSH with the current lead actor though. In my mind it happens only with KSH. I hear Lyn sing and all I can hear is You are my destiny!! hahaha

• Like 5

17 hours ago, JinnyH said:

On a different note who here is watching JJH's new drama?? I didn't want to at first but curiosity got the better of me.

And I must say I don't regret it because it makes me think of MLFTS all the more. We have some of the same casts in the drama and I just wish they had KSH as lead male too. I am hoping for a cameo on his part maybe in the coming episodes. 

I do not see the same chemistry that JJH has with KSH with the current lead actor though. In my mind it happens only with KSH. I hear Lyn sing and all I can hear is You are my destiny!! hahaha

Ditto.....

All I think of what if!!! and the OST to be sang by Lyn!!!!! I finished the first 2 ep, and still didn't watch the other episodes

Hello hunhyuns, I just finished YWCFTS a few weeks ago, I don't know when exactly but I moved from thinking "the actress over act and KSH so annoyingly stoic" in the first ep to literally rolling on the floor laughing on JJH's the worm, and all the other funny scenes, crying with the amazing crier KSH (I said to my friends KSH crying scenes are so powerful and they told me he's known for being one of the best in them, it was my first KSH's drama so I didn't know) and me loving the OTP interactions although thinking "hhhmmm the kisses could be better, KSH is trying but ya  JJH is married, can't have a real good one" then KABOOM me shipping them hard and keep that mantra "sorry JJH's hubs sorry JJH's baby" specially at the final two kisses OMG sorry JJH's hubs, LOL and the BTS for the red carpet kiss!!!!!

oh-my-god.gif?1332037440

I even back read the main thread to have back THE FEELS (I only got that with my other favorite Kdrama HEALER) I'm just sad I didn't watch it live with you, and now started with this heaven here, that's why it took me a while to post, I still didn't see your reactions on the DAESANG appearance, but me love it soooo much, and "You're my destiny" there, was on my repeat over and over again

ah my best moment their is when he grabbed her for a kiss, Lyn singing "You are my destiny" and the crowd went crazy, KSH looked emotional and JJH was cutely blushing, I'm not the only one who believe that KSH had a real crush on JJH, right? well who wouldn't she's just too gorgeous and adorable, and I'm loving the fact that KSH was her first domestic kissing partner first in the thieves and then in the show, ove and over and over again :blush:

I'm still waiting for a good chance to watch "the thieves" want to be absorbed in their chemistry there without interruptions, and I'm prolonging my last on screen show of them both, don't want to say goodbye yet

• Like 6

Hello everyone. I miss you all so much guys. Though I'm just lurking in our shippers thread in other accounts, know that in my heart I am with you guys, a forever 2hyun shipper. I'm so glad that there are still new shippers, so welcome on board guys. Time really flies so fast and it has been three years since the drama started. It will forever in our hearts. I just finished rewatching man from the stars due to jjh's new drama. I fervently wished that it was kim soo hyun opposite jun ji hyun but sadly he's not. hoping and praying for a movie with the two of them as leads. mwahugs to everyone

• Like 4

Hey guys! I am also lurking! I have recently been active in ljs+hhj thread and also Goblin Drama thread. But I had to drop by my favorite thread of my favorite drama ever to see if there's any insider story lol. 

Its so hard to find 2hyun shippers esp almost 3 years later hahaha but if you all have tumblrs pls come and chat with me! I would love to gossip about jjh unnie's current drama, likes, dislikes, chemistry (which is non existence imo) weilaer@tumblr.com come and talk to meeeeeee.

Also cameos, prolly too early to tell but omg i would die if ksh cameo'd omg omg i would die if he didnt cameo too!!! To celebrate 3 year anniversary in feb 2017 just a cameo that is as long as Jo Jung Suk's omg i would love it and cherish it forever! It will really be the last opportunity to see them onscreen tgt!!

• Like 1

Comeback in 2017 after soohyun married rumor (fake news)....:cry:

Hoping for the thieves 2

Cr. owner

• Like 1