DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

You need not fret about the kiss scene chingus! Fine, I'll be honest. Last night I was really really upset about it. I was tossing around, crying like crazy, like I was dumped or something, hahaha. But a few hours later, I've finally come to my senses, lol, and mustered up courage to rewatch that scene, and compare it with DMJ's first-initiated kiss (15-sec kiss). And you bet guys, BSC's kiss wasn't at all grand. He was wide-eyed, and so was TYJ. (His ears weren't red as well, if I saw it right, hehehe).

I thought of comparing it with the 15-sec kiss. Like BSC, it was DMJ's first kiss, so wouldn't it be natural to act awkward because he was inexperienced. But KSH decided to portray that kiss beautifully. I remember him being asked about that kiss, and he said he was torn between acting awkward and acting experienced, but he chose the latter because he wants the audience to get along with his feelings. 

I just thought, in BSC's situation, shouldn't he have acted the same? Clearly, as the story tells, BSC was already in love with TYJ, which is why I thought his kiss should be as emotional as DMJ's (and I can tell you, the aura of the night should have helped a lot) But no, he was there, wide-eyed, allowing only his lips to touch hers. I see no magic, which we clearly saw in the 15-sec kiss. 

To cut this short, I think the way his character kisses all boils down to KSH's preference (and personal feelings, of course). I also read someone compare BSC's kiss with King Lee Hwon's kiss. It's true. THEY ARE ALL AWKWARD. That is not a coincidence. No bull**** know-it-all comments from wanna-be kiss theorists could convince me that KSH kissed like this because blablabla. So many people are in denial, eh? 

People, we have chosen the right ship. We did.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but I see some aspects of BSC's life as KSH's own. Him loving a noona, him doing everything for his noona, her (TYJ) being involved with someone else. Sometimes (actually a lot of times) I am annoyed with BSC for continuously meddling on TYJ's affairs, for not noticing other people's (Cindy) affections towards him. But then I realized, maybe KSH is just as headstrong as BSC. He will not give up his love. Can we blame BSC's role? No. KSH and BSC are one. This is another reason why perhaps he chose this role, to subtly relay to us how his actual life is. 

(BSC, I'm really sorry for all the bad things I said about you, it's just that I can't help it, you're a third wheel to my JoonJin ship, hahaha. But I promise, I will dedicate my life to shipping KSH and JJH in real life, ok? Fighting! :D)

@Fhube ahaha. Chingu what kind of arguments will you create.? We are in the same boat. Minor disagreement is common. Hehe. I respect your opinion. I know most of shippers here wanted JJH to make a cameo. I think almost 99% want it to happen. But I'm the minority here. That 1% is me. I ship the so differently than others. I can only talk to RachelleN because she is so open-minded. I mean there are certain things I can talk here but with her I can talk about everything even something that will just hurt myself. Hehe. Peace. :)

Oh okay, so BSC had the second kissing scene. If Red didn't find it hurting, then I guess it still okay. I'm sure it was not as hot as the kissing in Stars (I hope).

So with 2 more episodes (is it?) maybe we can expect one last kiss at the end. So in total 3 kisses, okay can live with that. 

KSH, fighting, one last kiss and two more episodes, after this you will reunite with your other half. Hehehe... being a bit crazy this morning, mian chingus... :D 

Haha. Kristy I have been here in the ship since the beginning. Shippers come and go.  To have this kind of shipper heart, I've come through with so many hurdles. I can still clearly remember that I cried so hard during sbs award, because I guess that is my goodbye for them. That's the turning point I guess. To continue ship them in the real world is different, people hate us for the reason that we know. But I guess they have the point. Can't blame them either. I just hope they knows that some hardcore 2hyun shippers that respect their personal life still exist. Of course as a shipper I don't like husbanned but still I respect him. He did nothing wrong and we don't have any right to be rude to him. That's why sometimes I feel I doesn't belong here, because I'm that 1%. I Iove to read bestrain aliencomic. Its like an escape for me to another world. Because she just doing that for shippers. She never said anything bad about JJH's husbanned. We are in our own world but still being respectful. I'm so complicated right??? 

About the kiss. Well, of course nothing can compare with our drama. Before the drama airing KSH did mention he request for the kissing scene. That's the way KSH can kiss JJH with the help of DMJ. Thats what make the kiss in mlfts special. KSH REQUEST FOR IT. :D Apart from that I already expect it the kiss scene in producer . So no suprise and no hurts too see that kiss. Haha. I doesn't get hurt because my shipper heart already move to another level. And of course because I have amazing co- shipper to talk with. RachelleN :)

So sail on shippers. The journey was never meant to be easy but don't focus too much on the destination as we are not comfirm to reach it. Instead let's enjoy this journey. Our journey as HyunHyun shippers.

@bestrain can I request for a video with One Direction song- Irresistable...hhee.

Peace everyone! Lot of love from me Red. Sorry for the long-unnesassary rant.

Guest KJlovestars111

I only noticed that when SC was kissing YZ, his ears were not red and his eyes were open. He definitely didn't enjoy the kiss. It's nothing to compare with any kisses in MLFTS. He is an actor and he must show the world that he can kiss other actress other than JJH, just to protect her and himself in a way. Plus SC's two kisses would only remind us of JJH. Miss Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun' s kiss!

Sorry to say but I'm in team of BIG NO for JJH cameo in this drama the moment I know this drama involve loveline. And I guess we can predict about that, the moment CTH's answer the question during the press-con, instead of KSH. Lol.  :phew:

​Yeah, I guess you are right. Now that it involves loveline, I can't see how CSY will fit in it. It would be totally awkward, weird and heartbreaking for me to see CSY in a scene with BSC and his girlfriend. Me for once, wouldn't want to watch that kind of scene. If the story is still about the behind the scene of a show then it's fine. BSC can be mesmerized by CSY and maybe CSY mistaken him as DMJ, yeah kind of... :D 

Ehem... (clearing throat)... those kissing gifs above, suddenly I feel fast heart breathing and lightheaded, is it a symptom of falling in love, well again. I did falling in love with them but everytime I see them kissing again I was just speechless :D 

PS: Sorry guys, I can't find the delete button so I can't delete my post above. Oh well... :( 

​em not trying to make an argument chingus but personally, I still want JJH to do the cameo... :):) ..I really think the writer will stick to the idea of BSC not ending up with anyone..i think it will TYJ-RJM and its quite impossible ofr BSC to reciprocate Cindys feelings towards him... and Im thinking that Producers will end up like the movie Starting Over Again (shippers from the Philippines probably knows this movie) .. the female lead did not end up with the male lead ...and at the very last part of the movie, her real life boyfriend made a cameo.. even though she was not able to end up with the guy she likes but she was able to find a new love in the end.. anyways so that's how i was thinking JJHs cameo will be like (delulu mode on) ... at the very end.. BSC will already become the main PD and a new rookie will be added to his show.. and that is where JJH gets in... she will be the rookie PD in BSC show... it will be LoveAtFirstSight... and the rest will be history.. :D:D:D ... I know witernim is saving the best for last ... how i wish writernim has the same script as mine ... hahhahah...  

​Oh, I like, I like... how I wish the writer has the same idea as you have chingu, or maybe you can apply as her assistant and whisper this ending to her. Hahaha, delulu mode on :D 

If this is the route the writer will go, then I'm all for it. Yesterday I was braving myself to peek on the drama tread and I found the discussion was really tense, I read some said that the writer has ruined BSC character or the story has been pushed away from the original that's why the results is a bit confusing. I don't know if that's true, if yes then I feel bad for writer Park. I'm sure if the producer team still stick with the original plot and storyline, I believe the writer will make a great job as usual. But bcos now she has to follow the loveline, so yeah... 

Well, this is just my concern, I really don't know what's happening. Maybe I'm just talking non sense. I hope KSH drama will have best result. But I'm sure Stars is still the best of all his drama so far, hehehe :D 

Oh okay, so BSC had the second kissing scene. If Red didn't find it hurting, then I guess it still okay. I'm sure it was not as hot as the kissing in Stars (I hope).

So with 2 more episodes (is it?) maybe we can expect one last kiss at the end. So in total 3 kisses, okay can live with that. 

KSH, fighting, one last kiss and two more episodes, after this you will reunite with your other half. Hehehe... being a bit crazy this morning, mian chingus... :D 

​ive heard its 3 more episodes chingu...

​I see, thanks chingu. Can't wait for July to come, I hope we don't get trolled again this time :D 

You need not fret about the kiss scene chingus! Fine, I'll be honest. Last night I was really really upset about it. I was tossing around, crying like crazy, like I was dumped or something, hahaha. But a few hours later, I've finally come to my senses, lol, and mustered up courage to rewatch that scene, and compare it with DMJ's first-initiated kiss (15-sec kiss). And you bet guys, BSC's kiss wasn't at all grand. He was wide-eyed, and so was TYJ. (His ears weren't red as well, if I saw it right, hehehe).

I thought of comparing it with the 15-sec kiss. Like BSC, it was DMJ's first kiss, so wouldn't it be natural to act awkward because he was inexperienced. But KSH decided to portray that kiss beautifully. I remember him being asked about that kiss, and he said he was torn between acting awkward and acting experienced, but he chose the latter because he wants the audience to get along with his feelings. 

I just thought, in BSC's situation, shouldn't he have acted the same? Clearly, as the story tells, BSC was already in love with TYJ, which is why I thought his kiss should be as emotional as DMJ's (and I can tell you, the aura of the night should have helped a lot) But no, he was there, wide-eyed, allowing only his lips to touch hers. I see no magic, which we clearly saw in the 15-sec kiss. 

To cut this short, I think the way his character kisses all boils down to KSH's preference (and personal feelings, of course). I also read someone compare BSC's kiss with King Lee Hwon's kiss. It's true. THEY ARE ALL AWKWARD. That is not a coincidence. No bull**** know-it-all comments from wanna-be kiss theorists could convince me that KSH kissed like this because blablabla. So many people are in denial, eh? 

People, we have chosen the right ship. We did.

​You always have the words to make me calm chingu, it's a relief ... :D 

I was asking myself, why KSH did all the kissing in Stars so passionately when he should be inexperienced?  Easy, bcos he didn't want to just touch his lips with JJH's lips, he wanted more, hahaha... He really can't help it, and the red ears, even CSY mentioned it. 

Haha. Kristy I have been here in the ship since the beginning. Shippers come and go.  To have this kind of shipper heart, I've come through with so many hurdles. I can still clearly remember that I cried so hard during sbs award, because I guess that is my goodbye for them. That's the turning point I guess. To continue ship them in the real world is different, people hate us for the reason that we know. But I guess they have the point. Can't blame them either. I just hope they knows that some hardcore 2hyun shippers that respect their personal life still exist. Of course as a shipper I don't like husbanned but still I respect him. He did nothing wrong and we don't have any right to be rude to him. That's why sometimes I feel I doesn't belong here, because I'm that 1%. I Iove to read bestrain aliencomic. Its like an escape for me to another world. Because she just doing that for shippers. She never said anything bad about JJH's husbanned. We are in our own world but still being respectful. I'm so complicated right??? 

About the kiss. Well, of course nothing can compare with our drama. Before the drama airing KSH did mention he request for the kissing scene. That's the way KSH can kiss JJH with the help of DMJ. Thats what make the kiss in mlfts special. KSH REQUEST FOR IT. :D Apart from that I already expect it the kiss scene in producer . So no suprise and no hurts too see that kiss. Haha. I doesn't get hurt because my shipper heart already move to another level. And of course because I have amazing co- shipper to talk with. RachelleN :)

So sail on shippers. The journey was never meant to be easy but don't focus too much on the destination as we are not comfirm to reach it. Instead let's enjoy this journey. Our journey as HyunHyun shippers.

@bestrain can I request for a video with One Direction song- Irresistable...hhee.

Peace everyone! Lot of love from me Red. Sorry for the long-unnesassary rant.

​I think it's not complicated at all Red. For me, being a shipper doesn't always have to bad mouthing other people related to uri couple. Usually, I just avoid the topic about her husband. I feel that if JJH is happy with her life with him, so be it. But so many things that make me think that she doesn't. Anyway, we still don't know the real score between them, I just hope JJH will pursue what makes her happy the most :D And we know that's KSH :D :D :D 

I believe if they are meant to be together they'll find a way to each other. I'm on the ship until my hair turns grey and when we can't ship them anymore bcos they are officially together, hahaha... I still can dream right? 

And yeah, since I have read all those 1386 pages of Stars tread and all these 800 something pages daesang tread, bwahahahaha... I'm superman (and I am back-reading again now bcos I'm crazy), I have also read your post in the past. You wanted to leave the ship, but at the end you will always come back. Girl, you know what, you are stuck in here forever with us! And that makes me very happy :D 

Well,   I'll be  darned !   Only  3 more  episodes  left   till  KSH 's   show   will  bid  farewell .   After skimming  more than   5   reviews --   I still don´t know if   I   should  watch  this  or  not.   I  am closer to  "  No"  though.:mellow:     I  feel so indifferent  with  whom  BSC  will end up with , anyhow .  Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for " Super Idol"  REALITY  program.:w00t: 

Pardon me chingus if this  was posted--  But still  I could not help but  push  SHARE --------

11427161_1613254482250231_75851008798969

KSH  really  could  freely  expressed  his thoughts  and feelings through  any form   of    ART

(credit  as   tagged) 

Hello my awesome eonnies! So, I was on a trip and specially took this pic for you all. Although I have found some of Daesang soompiers on Instagram, but still, Daesang thread is our home, where we were fated to meet, where all the love for uri OTP started. No matter what happens, keep sailing, chingus!! :) :)

Guest dmjcsi

Hello my awesome eonnies! So, I was on a trip and specially took this pic for you all. Although I have found some of Daesang soompiers on Instagram, but still, Daesang thread is our home, where we were fated to meet, where all the love for uri OTP started. No matter what happens, keep sailing, chingus!! :):)

​yes.. let's keep on sailing no matter what struggle we may encounter, as it says there's always a rainbow after the rain... 

love you all chingus!!!!!

@Fhube ahaha. Chingu what kind of arguments will you create.? We are in the same boat. Minor disagreement is common. Hehe. I respect your opinion. I know most of shippers here wanted JJH to make a cameo. I think almost 99% want it to happen. But I'm the minority here. That 1% is me. I ship the so differently than others. I can only talk to RachelleN because she is so open-minded. I mean there are certain things I can talk here but with her I can talk about everything even something that will just hurt myself. Hehe. Peace. :)

​How would i start? @Fhuebe I've seen that movie last last Sunday. It was my first time to see that so i was crying a bucket cuz the female character push to hard on her feelings toward the male lead. I thought they will end up as expected but i was wrong. At the end, the female character developed her character and learned  a lot, to be matured enough and accept the truth that she cannot get everything she want's specially the guy she devoted her love and time.  She learn  first to love herself and at the right time she'll meet the right man for her. (That was the time her real bf do the cameo in that movie.)  hekhekhek honestly after that scene i was wishing that the writer would do the same. Save the best for last. If that's the case and what's the writer's aiming then why not ???? Go JJH!!!!

@redspider tnx sis. With the turned of the drama's plot now I'm hoping JJH  will not do the cameo. It's just that it's not the right time for these two.  But let us see if what will happen in the last two episodes?? it's said that there's an extended episode (epi 13) but just  some bloopers and interviews of the casts.

I don't know, but I see some aspects of BSC's life as KSH's own. Him loving a noona, him doing everything for his noona, her (TYJ) being involved with someone else. Sometimes (actually a lot of times) I am annoyed with BSC for continuously meddling on TYJ's affairs, for not noticing other people's (Cindy) affections towards him. But then I realized, maybe KSH is just as headstrong as BSC. He will not give up his love. Can we blame BSC's role? No. KSH and BSC are one. This is another reason why perhaps he chose this role, to subtly relay to us how his actual life is. 

(BSC, I'm really sorry for all the bad things I said about you, it's just that I can't help it, you're a third wheel to my JoonJin ship, hahaha. But I promise, I will dedicate my life to shipping KSH and JJH in real life, ok? Fighting! :D)

​hehehehe you're on the same boat with a friend of mine who is a solid KSH lover. (maybe she can read this here cuz  she's a silent lurker) She said that with those new ships it's undeniable that KSH-JJH relationship is a way way much better and on another level than those and with other co-actors on and off screen. KHS is just being professional in this drama. Liking the PD lady in his drama only reminds of JJH in real life. There's this T-shirt  of  BSC in the drama, [perfect I love complicated](She said that maybe KSH has a brave and daring personality in real life, to love and keep loving the woman he likes, even though she's already with another man.) 

So I'm already thinking if CSY is JJH  then BSC must be KSH in real life too.Isn't it?????

10509753_972998332731653_281214751979563

​@kristy86 dear, We are on the right ship!!!!!!!  ------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________hekhekhek

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gifhttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gifhttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gif

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gifhttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gifhttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gif

comment from Nitizenbuzz:

7. [+35, -24] I think the scriptwriter has lost her touch. She turns Cha Tae Hyun's Ra Junmo character into a complete ghost and this entire drama is just a fantasy porno for unmarried women. Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin have no merit as a couple because the love line is so forced. All the scriptwriter needed was to include one kiss scene at the end for all these unmarried women to scream in happiness. Where's the scriptwriter who wrote 'You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly'?

Min Koo :And let's be honest that kiss confession if it was a fat ugly guy would be considered harassment not cute and romantic.

hekhekhek (I know why this is considered harassment, he is so minor when next to that lady PD)

jiyongsavekpop: Im just disspointed with how the writers focusing on the love line. They shouldve rename the title as Producer's Loveline. They should focus on Pd working norms n let us see bsc grows as he is a rookie pd not just puppying over a noona. Tyj was potrayed as a cool toughed woman at first but now she is just a boring unmarried woman in love with childhood friend with no sense of awareness about bsc crush towards her when it was so obvious. Im not really fond of IU accting but at least her character have development n background story.Bsc have nothing from the 1st epi he is the same. Frustrating.

ema :To be honest loveline is so messed up in this drama. I end up caring for only cindy. Sorry but not so sorry I don't feel anything from other characters. Cindy has so much grown. Her winning speech made me cried so much. I ship cindy with happiness. I don't care about the love-lines anymore

S_sun ema :Agree. It started off being funny but now it is not even that. The characters are so boring other than Cindy character has some growth. The lovelines are so forced. lol

kar: The loveline is what messes the drama. If they keep it loveless/minor lovelines and instead focus on getting RJM's variety recognition, development of BSC as rookie PD, challenges Yejin's face as women PD, and Cindy's growth as tough singer then it would be great.

To sum it up:

fun service , fun service, fun service is everywhere .....................

Money and ratings are everything to PDs and TV networks. Just pity on KSH, because he is the hottest thing in Korea right now, he  was  used by those greedy people behind these. Poor KSH.

Since I'm on the RJM-TYJ ship, and I believe they're gonna be the end game, I do wish JJH to cameo, because I can see a major letdown in BSC's character in the upcoming episodes (and her presence would be very much needed to console him, lol). He just confessed in the last episode, and I have the feeling that he will be turned down. Among the four, he is the only one who hasn't experienced conflict on the personal level yet since he has been this sheltered boy spoiled by his parents. And his "heartbreak" from his first love, I think, is not a major, moving event in his life. Why, he was so fast to move on, I doubt it was that serious. What makes a major character successful is not the absence of conflict in his/her life, but the ability to learn from the negative experiences and to be able to grow as a more mature person. 

I'm hoping for a time jump, maybe three years forward, where we can see him as a more successful head PD of 2D1N with a very awesome hairstyle, lol. And then, he will meet JJH as CSY or another veteran PD, or whatever, I just want her there. hahaha. (I'm visualizing a "he smiled, she smiled, and they knew right away" moment. hahaha. I can only wish) As someone who actually watches the drama, I have a feeling that JJH should retrieve what has been originally hers, lol. We need justice, come on. :D

Guest dmjcsi

aw..  @Fhuebe @RachelleN sis just saw that movie too last last saturday.. and I like when they didn't force to bring back the relationship of the two lead actor. and in the ending.. nice to see the real bf now her husband as a cameo there. and if ever writer-nim has that in her mind, that JJH will be in the finale, that will stole the heart of BSC.. alright let it be... or if not.. its still alright... or they can DMJ and CSY will put as cameo.. and they will get BSC to live with DMJ.. like these.. hehe..

bsc.jpg

cr:soohyun_k216 IG

Guest FhuEbe

​@kristy86 dear, We are on the right ship!!!!!!!  ------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________hekhekhek

Honestly.... i dont know how to react with this @RachelleN .... :o:sweatingbullets::phew::wub::wub::wub: ...hahahahhaha

Guest dmjcsi
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9955b43egw1et2ww11ondg206r0b4npe.gif

Honestly.... i dont know how to react with this @RachelleN .... :o:sweatingbullets::phew::wub::wub::wub: ...hahahahhaha

​ow.. sorry for reposting it.. I just can't help it.. @RachelleN sis is this 3D scene.. do I need the 3D glass to view it better.. hehehe

Archived