DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSH's IG updates.

11414623_10205528181136224_1497229263_n.

Looks like he's just as happy as a lot of fans are (including myself) that the drama is about to end comes Saturday.

(Forgive me for saying this but in my opinion, he isn't as attached to this drama as he was to MLFTS. Why? I just thought that if he is, then he should have posted a sad face  instead to show that he regrets that he will have to say goodbye to his role, to his co co-stars, and to the staff soon, hehe.)

Guest hyun2hyun

KSH's IG updates.

Looks like he's just as happy as a lot of fans are (including myself) that the drama is about to end comes Saturday.

(Forgive me for saying this but in my opinion, he isn't as attached to this drama as he was to MLFTS. Why? I just thought that if he is, then he should have posted a sad face  instead to show that he regrets that he will have to say goodbye to his role, to his co co-stars, and to the staff soon, hehe.)

I think he cannot wait until July so he can be united with her on screen again/same program :D

KSH's IG updates.

I think he cannot wait until July so he can be united with her on screen again/same program :D

Hehe, I bet he is, he looks so happy compared to his previous picture when he was half way of the drama :D 

Been texting with your noona SH? We can't wait for July too...!

yahoo!!!!!! Finally!!!! Rest and take a break with your love one. You can also have some time to support her in her movie.

Ummm, maybe attending the premiere??? Hehe, it would be too good to be true, but who knows?

Guest hyun2hyun

KSH's IG updates.

Hehe, I bet he is, he looks so happy compared to his previous picture when he was half way of the drama :D 

Been texting with your noona SH? We can't wait for July too...!

yahoo!!!!!! Finally!!!! Rest and take a break with your love one. You can also have some time to support her in her movie.

Ummm, maybe attending the premiere??? Hehe, it would be too good to be true, but who knows?

It would be reasonable for him to attend right? Her premiere is in July and their program start in July. Everything seen to be connected. Gosh, it seen like it well planned out. Such an mastermind!!!

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

KSH's IG updates.

11414623_10205528181136224_1497229263_n.:D

It would be reasonable for him to attend right? Her premiere is in July and their program start in July. Everything seen to be connected. Gosh, it seen like it well planned out. Such an mastermind!!!

Guest dmjcsi

whew.. finally after struggling with log in..

aw.. like that vid @FaithA hehe

and I also agree @2hyundaywillcom these is our home.. where we are all destined to meet. and fight for our love to our 2hyun couple.

and @RachelleN sis.. hope he would come to the premier.. aw.. hope will happen...cross finger..

month of July indeed a month to wait for... hehe  the premier and the super idol..

and @piscesean hehe the mannerism thing when with she is with ....... hehe so cute..

now I definitely missing the button : insightful - awesome - and lol..

SH ahhh too much happy on your ig post...weh? I think someone texted you to invite for a movie premier and you are so happy after reading that message, and also can't wait for your new show because you will see again your one and only love right? And that's why your smile is like that...

Guest dmjcsi

SH ahhh too much happy on your ig post...weh? I think someone texted you to invite for a movie premier and you are so happy after reading that message, and also can't wait for your new show because you will see again your one and only love right? And that's why your smile is like that...

hehehe.. maybe his so excited for the month of July... hehehe :w00t:  (I'm missing some of emoticons too here)

hehehe.. maybe his so excited for the month of July... hehehe :w00t:  (I'm missing some of emoticons too here)

SH is excited for July yey!!! Everything will happen on the month of July....

Excited much hope super idol will not dissapoint us to put this beautiful creatures on stage together as in together not on a different place hehe thats my wish for my birthday....

I just hope the Super Idol is really confirmed, not to troll us or to make more hype on the show. Experience told me so, I guess I'd be so mad when at the end this is not coming true or if they appear separately, I'm gonna flip everything around me, even my boss. 

I agree with FaithA, I think he's not that attached to the current drama, well I don't know, maybe bcos it's a short one or whatever reason, hehe, good boy, MLFTS is the most memorable drama for him, hehe. 

But I have one concern now, I read someone in other tread said something about the last kiss scene, I know, I'm expecting this would happen, but to see it really coming..., I just hope SH will do it quick and just as simple as touching lips, bwahaha, being selfish for JJH unnie :D  Fingers and toes crossed...

I just hope the Super Idol is really confirmed, not to troll us or to make more hype on the show. Experience told me so, I guess I'd be so mad when at the end this is not coming true or if they appear separately, I'm gonna flip everything around me, even my boss. 

I agree with FaithA, I think he's not that attached to the current drama, well I don't know, maybe bcos it's a short one or whatever reason, hehe, good boy, MLFTS is the most memorable drama for him, hehe. 

But I have one concern now, I read someone in other tread said something about the last kiss scene, I know, I'm expecting this would happen, but to see it really coming..., I just hope SH will do it quick and just as simple as touching lips, bwahaha, being selfish for JJH unnie :D  Fingers and toes crossed...

I'm curious about that variety show. So maybe it will be a short appearance or maybe just in one episode. What are they going to do????? 

My friend tagged me this one in FB.

[INFO] Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai will join show reality < 星 动 亚洲-star UE > Reason MBC cooperation with an wei channel. Program will be started on the air at month 7 in each 6 weeks on the lake south-china.

Out 4 members exo is also participation of Kim Woobin, Haha, Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Bi Rain, Cnblue Yonghwa Eunhyuk Donghae, Sj, Lee Minho, Boa, Lee Jongsuk and with many artist named Another age of china.

Archived