DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

@dmjcsi

ow.. sorry for reposting it.. I just can't help it.. @RachelleN sis is this 3D scene.. do I need the 3D glass to view it better.. hehehe

hehehe it's just a gif and the slowmo version of this 15 sec kiss. I just copied it 9x..... hehehehehe...... I just love watching them kissing, so passionate so inlove.

CHexzoiUYAAktkT.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RachelleN sis !!!

I was looking for that gif for my entire life!!! That scene when he opens his mouth, it''s the sexiest thing I've ever seen, oh my god. What is the temperature in my office again, I feel it's too hot in here... 

We're on the right ship indeed sis... Nothing to compare, KSH and JJH is way way much better an in another level :D 

@RachelleN sis !!!

I was looking for that gif for my entire life!!! That scene when he opens his mouth, it''s the sexiest thing I've ever seen, oh my god. What is the temperature in my office again, I feel it's too hot in here... 

We're on the right ship indeed sis... Nothing to compare, KSH and JJH is way way much better an in another level :D 

​hehehehe DMJ-CSY's kissing scene in MLFTS was just too hot. You cannot compare it with his kissing scene with Suzy, HGI, Cindy and now TYJ. Hahahaha..... (Those kissing and eating was just for hyunhyun. hekhekhek)

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

@RachelleN sis !!!

​hehehehe DMJ-CSY's kissing scene in MLFTS was just too hot. You cannot compare it with his kissing scene with Suzy, HGI, Cindy and now TYJ. Hahahaha..... (Those kissing and eating was just for hyunhyun. hekhekhek)

Nothing can beat ksh and jjh kissing scene....my screen is on fire staring that gifs

@RachelleN sis !!!

hehehehe DMJ-CSY's kissing scene in MLFTS was just too hot. You cannot compare it with his kissing scene with Suzy, HGI, Cindy and now TYJ. Hahahaha..... (Those kissing and eating was just for hyunhyun. hekhekhek)

Nothing can beat ksh and jjh kissing scene....my screen is on fire staring that gifs

At home, I was using my phone and I didn't realize that I was staring at their lips for about ten full minutes and feel my head spinning.

I was wondering, how can JJH unnie can keep her eyes wide open when KSH kiss her lips like that, I got goosebumps just by thinking of it. Maybe she was as surprise as we do, bcos this alien shouldn't know how to kiss yet he kisses that way. Hahaha, go KSH!!! Keep surprising her in the future, araso??? 

PS:

Anyone can help me please, I can't log in with my phone, anyone encounter the same problem? I entered my email and password but it won't go through  :( 

They're using the same umbrella. (JJH was spotted yesterday filming ad for Droptop.)

11355202_995184363860302_1185470389_n.jp

cr: kimjun

It's not  Puma  Nor   Adidas--  but  it's  NIKE umbrella     -- a good middle ground  for this  Couple . I  know, I am beginning to sound like an old scratchy record. No,  I am not losing my marbles, but how many coincidences do we want?

Guest dmjcsi

Good morning chingus..

They're using the same umbrella. (JJH was spotted yesterday filming ad for Droptop.)

cr: kimjun

It's not  Puma  Nor   Adidas--  but  it's  NIKE umbrella     -- a good middle ground  for this  Couple . I  know, I am beginning to sound like an old scratchy record. No,  I am not losing my marbles, but how many coincidences do we want?

@piscesean hehe.. guess we could have it until the right time comes..  and I love the word "coincidence" hehehe and I love the way our couple communicate with us through coincidence stuff.. guess our OTP knows we could understand it.. hehe that's how brilliant hyunhyun shippers.. and I know they know it too... hehe

@FaithA  I like that too.. JJH should retrieve what is rightfully hers'

New pic from Assassination... 

i-5GWJCDv-S.jpg

Credit to demarchelier from JJH tread

JJH looks so cool with that gun in her hand, our cool sniper! Wonder if this is her twin in the movie or the sniper in disguise. I hope the movie will be a big hit.  And maybe followed by another movie JH unnie, ummm, there's a something called: REAL ??? and the actor is so hot you wouldn't be able to resist him. Bwahahahahaha... (wicked laughed) 

Cut form SBS 2014

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e9298c0cgw1et5r84rs3lg20b409rnpd.gif

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e9298c0cgw1et5r89cvywg20b407jx6p.gif

Cute JJH.  KSH's eyes, ______________________.

cto:

Oh my @ RachelleN,  I did not know--JJH has THAT  unique mannerism, I guess subconsciously she wants to do that with some1  less than  2 ft.  from her.:wub: 

(  clicked :  INSIGHTUL)

Guest ilove2hyun

Oh @RachelleN ! Look his eyes! He could not move his eyes from her! He trying to look around but can't!

I want to see them together :(, pls make a drama or movie for them!

Cut form SBS 2014

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e9298c0cgw1et5r84rs3lg20b409rnpd.gif

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e9298c0cgw1et5r89cvywg20b407jx6p.gif

Cute JJH.  KSH's eyes, ______________________.

cto:

Oh my @ RachelleN,  I did not know--JJH has THAT  unique mannerism, I guess subconsciously she wants to do that with some1  less than  2 ft.  from her.:wub: 

(  clicked :  INSIGHTUL)

I really love these gifs @RachelleN. During the SBS Drama Awards, they were doing their everything to be subtle but here are some evidences that prove how difficult it is for them to do so. Can't really stop from sneaking glances at each other. Thanks to the Chinese shippers for their hawk eyes and for bringing us these gifs and for RachelleN for posting it here.

Been silently lurking for a while though but rest assured that I'm a solid hyunhyun shipper until the end. 2hyun shipper will always be a 2hyun shipper. Glad to be able to sail with you guys, no matter where we are and no matter what networking site we are in. I agree with @oneandthree in that we should still be here in Daesang thread for this is where we are destined to meet as 2hyun shippers. 

Just like @redspider, I'm proud to be a 2hyun shipper because we don't bash other actors who are with our OTP as well as the husbanned. I even had a word war with GHJ fanatic in IG as well as KSH-IU shipper for they misunderstood us but all is well, no need to stress over it. Hyunhyun shippers are strong and are best in waiting. 

Hoping and praying that in "Super Idol" variety show, we will not be disappointed. I can't help but to have high expectations for this one.

Miss you all guys. Thanks to all our chingus who have been actively making this thread burning with info and KISSING scenes. :wub:

@FaithA I totally dig your siggy. :w00t:

I will not choose either of the two coz I'm not a fan of any actress aside form my bias JJH. I will not also give comments about producer cuz I'm not watching and don't have a plan to watch. Maybe some will say that how can i support KSH when i'm not watching his show. It's just that I can't push myself to to like other actors , It will just bring a bad vibes for me so better not. I also heard  that they already have kissing scene but i'm not bothered anymore because i'm used to it that KSH do it as a part of his acting career.I bet that he will just do it like acting and not as deep and special as what he did with JJH. We know that everything about these two are so special.He will be paired with different actresses in the future and JJH also, just maybe but no other and no one can replace their place in one another. Hyunhyun is just love.  I can wait even if it takes forever to see these two together again in a movie or drama. Right now I'm happy and relax being free  from spazzing any drama. No other tandem affected me like they did. I guess their next collaboration will take me back again to dramaland.

I myself felt the exact same way as you do. I can not bring myself to watch Producer specially when he have intimate scene with a different actress which I know it his job. I have not even seen his other drama yet. My love for him started from YCFTS and it probably going to ended there unless it with JJH or his movie like Secretly Greatly. Not watching his drama doesn't mean I don't love him. I just love and support him in different ways. Until then, I'm just going to wait patiently for their return and their happy ending. Good morning and good night:)

I'm in line with you chingu. Sorry for you who different line with me. Not that I hate ksh's role or actresses who played with him. I hope you understand

I didn't watch it either...still waiting for hyunhyun's future project together..

Oh Well-- So it's appears  we "  BOYCOTTED"   KSH's  current   all hype  drama...   along with some of my  chingus here.  . May  I add that same thing happened to me with   Dream  High  drama --  I just could not bring myself to continue to watch  it - but I   did try it though-- for the love. However, I keep myself updated with what  KSH has to offer  currently either from you guys, IG world and FB.

Network Connection Index Analysis Result
Social Network connection index can be referred as another popular index, which Kim Soo Hyun won overwhelming victory with 1,820,075 contact index. Jun Ji Hyun is listed at No. 8

11330623_1590626334532474_1995961584_n.j
1.Kim Soo Hyun 1,820,075
2. President Park Geun-hye 1,243,925
3. Lee Yong (business people) 902 747
4. Yoo Jae-suk 835 989
5. Lee Seung Yeop 717 433 
6. Kim Yuna 497 008
7. Lee Min Ho 473 869
8. Jun Ji-hyun 248669
9. Kim Sung Keun 215128 
10. Kim Seong Joo 71533

cr: kimjun IG