DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

I just hope the Super Idol is really confirmed, not to troll us or to make more hype on the show. Experience told me so, I guess I'd be so mad when at the end this is not coming true or if they appear separately, I'm gonna flip everything around me, even my boss. 

I agree with FaithA, I think he's not that attached to the current drama, well I don't know, maybe bcos it's a short one or whatever reason, hehe, good boy, MLFTS is the most memorable drama for him, hehe. 

But I have one concern now, I read someone in other tread said something about the last kiss scene, I know, I'm expecting this would happen, but to see it really coming..., I just hope SH will do it quick and just as simple as touching lips, bwahaha, being selfish for JJH unnie :D  Fingers and toes crossed...

I'm curious about that variety show. So maybe it will be a short appearance or maybe just in one episode. What are they going to do????? 

My friend tagged me this one in FB.

[INFO] Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai will join show reality < 星 动 亚洲-star UE > Reason MBC cooperation with an wei channel. Program will be started on the air at month 7 in each 6 weeks on the lake south-china.

Out 4 members exo is also participation of Kim Woobin, Haha, Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Bi Rain, Cnblue Yonghwa Eunhyuk Donghae, Sj, Lee Minho, Boa, Lee Jongsuk and with many artist named Another age of china.

THanks sis, I see now... so maybe it's not just about them but so there will be many other artists too, well at least we can see them together again, even the smallest thing will make me happy now :) I miss them that much...

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REASONS WHY I'M SLEEPING WITH A SMILE TONIGHT

Oh, finally, so he won't kiss anyone at the end? Still one episode left, I guess it's impossible for him to turn to IU now :D So he will end up alone, writer Park really hold her words, thank you writer-nim :D 

So this is the time JJH show up, in three years from now BSC will focus on his work as a PD instead continue looking for love, and he will become a successful PD and meet with a beautiful actress that is JJH, hehehe... that would be awesome! 

Writer-nim... puppy eyes... 

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

bWAHAHAHAHAHA......................... 

holding hands while walking..:)

bWAHAHAHAHAHA......................... 

holding hands while walking..:)

that was before they went upstairs. (promotion of Thieves in Busan)

They can't let go of each others arms.

So happy today, I found many chingus in IG , even though I still don't know how to use it properly, hehe... still confuse on how to find people or reply or add, such an IT moron!

Btw, tonight is the last epi of Producers right, I hope after this we'll have more news about KSH next movie and I hope if without JJH, no loveline please, online bam bam dor dor is okay, love to see him fighting, he looks so cool, like in Secretly Greatly. 

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

To my kababayan today just saw the trailer of "The Thieves" on cable channel the tagalized version of the movie... showing on July 1 at Sm cinemas ...

Hope i can watch on a big screen here even i already watch that movie so many times...:)

so disappointed with the ending. likee are you sure the same writer that wrote ywcfts wrote this show?? even the great cast is unable salvage it. epilogues aren't as impactful with little to no meaning. no climax. i guess its impossible to come up with more than one great drama in one lifetime. i wonder what drawn the actors to the script. 

Guest MrsKimJiHyun

hi!! this is my second time commenting here its because i was shock about what ive seen.. im a HyunHyunCoupple shipper.. but it pissed me off while searching from youtube about kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyun.. someone appears that i did not expected that makes me shock.. can someone pls confirm if its true that KIM SOO HYUN "dating" SOMEONE .. it really realy pissd me!! WHAT THE!! NO WAY!! Right??!! there is no such evidence being together with her!! i mean.. I also love that girl but then pls...... pls... pls.... and pls... not with our KIM SOO HYUN.. he is just for our Unni JEON JI HYUN.. duh!! can someone confirm that now? i cant sleep by just thinking about that.. HUHUHUHUHU.. *CRY* *CRY* *CRY* why are they so rude? HUHUHUHUHU..

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:NO WAY!!:tears:http::tears::tears::tears::tears:

hi!! this is my second time commenting here its because i was shock about what ive seen.. im a HyunHyunCoupple shipper.. but it pissed me off while searching from youtube about kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyun.. someone appears that i did not expected that makes me shock.. can someone pls confirm if its true that KIM SOO HYUN "dating" SOMEONE .. it really realy pissd me!! WHAT THE!! NO WAY!! Right??!! there is no such evidence being together with her!! i mean.. I also love that girl but then pls...... pls... pls.... and pls... not with our KIM SOO HYUN.. he is just for our Unni JEON JI HYUN.. duh!! can someone confirm that now? i cant sleep by just thinking about that.. HUHUHUHUHU.. *CRY* *CRY* *CRY* why are they so rude? HUHUHUHUHU..

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:NO WAY!!:tears:http::tears::tears::tears::tears:

KSH is not dating anyone publicly. As in I can't confirm if he is dating or not but there's no reports/ evidence of him dating so no he's single.

Guest MrsKimJiHyun

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/238987-kim-soo-hyun-김수현/?do=findComment&comment=19015053

hahahaha.. now i can sleep well.. z z z  z zz z z z

Guest MrsKimJiHyun

happy morning!! woke up and watched there behind the scenes make me love them even more.. hehehehehe.. 

http:

On 6/21/2015 at 0:16 PM, FaithA said:

11647217_10205554036422590_2052047767_n.

When Cheon Song Yi got rejected.

When Baek Seung Chan got rejected.

(Does color green symbolize rejection nowadays? hehe)

Credits on the watermark.

Good observation @FaithA 

Maybe KSH was inspired by the Frozen Lake scene, I recall he even remembered the color and type of jacket CSY wore at that time but not his own clothes, ahhh... 

Welcome aboard @MrsKimJiHyun and @Geolyvseven :D Happy more chingus join us here to spazz... 

Yeah, I heard that rumor too but was hesitant to post it here, you know... most of us will have a heart attack, hehe... Anyway, no evidence, maybe they're just friends, men and women can be friends nowadays (borrowing DMJ's words here, bwahahahaha...) 

I just realized after staring at FaithA's siggy for a few minutes, KSH is pulling her hand, it's almost like dragging her, in a good way, hehe, to close to him, and JJH unnie automatically linked her arm with him, they are so comfortable with each other... how can I stop smiling now... 

Archived