DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Yey! PRODUCERS are done thats a relief no one end up with him...i think he request that to writer-nim because ksh is reserve for jjh only....

I can't wait they will start super idol so we can see them together again....

@FaithA wow same color when they are rejected is this a sign too BSC meet CSY in a variety show as BSC the senior PD and the name of the show is Super Idol....waaaahahaha...peace!

Guest MrsKimJiHyun

11647217_10205554036422590_2052047767_n.

When Cheon Song Yi got rejected.

When Baek Seung Chan got rejected.

(Does color green symbolize rejection nowadays? hehe)

Credits on the watermark.

Good observation @FaithA 

Maybe KSH was inspired by the Frozen Lake scene, I recall he even remembered the color and type of jacket CSY wore at that time but not his own clothes, ahhh... these two is really something... 

Or Maybe that green outfit is something like message or signal i guess.. nyahahaha.. coz i also saw picture that kim soo hyun and jeoon ji hyun both wearing GREEN resently..jeon ji hyun in her fan meeting and kim soo hyun in his fan sign.. i cant post photo here coz i dont know how to do.. hehehehe.. Green Couple.. i wonder what green means.. :rolleyes: my HYUNHYUN shipper heart.. hmmmm..

To my kababayan today just saw the trailer of "The Thieves" on cable channel the tagalized version of the movie... showing on July 1 at Sm cinemas ...

Hope i can watch on a big screen here even i already watch that movie so many times...:)

Good evening dear! Where are you from? I also heard about that. I'm too excited to watch it also even tho I watched it 983211319873 times lol :w00t: but I was too disappointed about hearing the news that it was a tagalized version. haha but no matter what it is, I'm still going to watch it HAHA. Sorry for being 'fc' :D:lol:

11647217_10205554036422590_2052047767_n.

When Cheon Song Yi got rejected.

When Baek Seung Chan got rejected.

(Does color green symbolize rejection nowadays? hehe)

Credits on the watermark.

Good observation @FaithA 

Maybe KSH was inspired by the Frozen Lake scene, I recall he even remembered the color and type of jacket CSY wore at that time but not his own clothes, ahhh... these two is really something... 

Or Maybe that green outfit is something like message or signal i guess.. nyahahaha.. coz i also saw picture that kim soo hyun and jeoon ji hyun both wearing GREEN resently..jeon ji hyun in her fan meeting and kim soo hyun in his fan sign.. i cant post photo here coz i dont know how to do.. hehehehe.. Green Couple.. i wonder what green means.. :rolleyes: my HYUNHYUN shipper heart.. hmmmm..

Green is JJH's fave color. One of JJH loyal fan told me about this, she read it b4 about her fave color.

10724762_1589883554595754_1057024360_n.j

Official first Interview for Junjihyun's upcoming new film Assassination which will be released in Jul 2015 (screenshots)
you can chat with her on Naver line at 9 pm on July 3rd (korea time)

cr: @love_jihyunsoohyun

@RachelleN I only knew JJH fave color is green :D Thanks for the info, and those gifs, wkwkwkwkwkwk... CSY expression looking at two of her best co-stars kissing in front of her, that's priceless, that gifs creator is so creative!!!

@JinnyH how I wish I can join that too, to be able to chat with goddess, ahhh... wish I know how to do it. Anyway, can't wait for July to come soon!!!

@soojihyun_rain hi unnie i'm from paranaque hope one of sm cinema near my place have thieves so i can watch it, i don't know if all sm cinemas they show the movie...

Guest dmjcsi

Good morning and evening chingus....

wow a lot of good things are happening. again.. thank you writer-nim for being good to us HyunHyun shipper's.. hmmm... and thank you for being one of us.. hehe

and Song Hae.. thank you for wanting KSH to act as SH in a movie and JJH will be his wife.

and I can't wait for the month of July.. yehey....

Good morning and evening chingus....

wow a lot of good things are happening. again.. thank you writer-nim for being good to us HyunHyun shipper's.. hmmm... and thank you for being one of us.. hehe

and Song Hae.. thank you for wanting KSH to act as SH in a movie and JJH will be his wife.

and I can't wait for the month of July.. yehey....

Song Hae is a shipper too hahaha nice one... we also wanted KSH and JJH act husband and wife....thanks ahjussi and can u ask someone to produce that movie pali pali

Guest dmjcsi

Credit demarchelier from JJH tread

No linking arms this time unnie??? Wonder if KSH is the one next to her, she would automatically linked her arm with him, hehehe...

hehehe I agree @kristy86 if only KSH is the one standing next to him.. it will be like this..

67junjihyunsoohyun192.jpg8779_1.jpg

and a lot more of this... I just can't find my file..  hehehe

So pretty JJH unnie at the presscon...

No linking arms for the two oppas bcoz thats only for her yeobo because she is comfortable doing that to KSH....

Guest dmjcsi

hmmm.. I'm imagining if KSH was here, what would be their seating arrangement? the chair.. will it be like this far or it will be too close?.. hehehe

CIFzu69UkAAUaqb.jpg

Archived