DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dmjcsi

Jun Ji Hyun Is More Focused on Her Shooting Skills Rather Than Her Looks

Jun-Ji-Hyun1.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun is a true actress, putting more emphasis into developing her character rather than pampering her looks.

The production presentation for the movie “Assassination” on June 22 with Director Choi Dong Hoon and cast members Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Ha Jung woo, Jo Jin Woong, and Choi Duk Moon.

Jun Ji Hyun, who is playing the role of the sniper for the independence army, said, “Due to my role as a sniper, my main focus was on my shooting skills, rather than my looks. I thought that I needed a more natural form when shooting.”

She added, “Early on during the filming for ‘Assassinations, I was very awkward and unnatural, but I got better with time. Later on, I got to the point where I would release my stress by shooting. I would go around thinking, ‘I need to shoot some bullets today.’”

Choi Duk Moon praised Jun Ji Hyun, saying, “No matter how hard I try to be cool when shooting, I keep on closing my eyes. Jun Ji Hyun, on the other hand, doesn’t blink at all. It made me think, ‘What a determined lady.’”

Meanwhile, “Assassinations” is a movie that tells the story of an assassination plan held by the independence army and temporary government back in 1933.

source:soompi.com

[Spot] Assassination Jun Ji-hyun, I Relived My Stress by Shooting A Gun

43.jpg

The production presentation for film “Assassination” was held on June 22 at CGV Theater in Apgujung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Cast members Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Jung-jae, Jo Jin-woong, Choi Deok-moon, Oh Dal-soo and director Choi Dong-hoon attended the briefing.

The film depicts an unpredictable suspense of people with no identity, nationality nor forgiveness: an army for national independence, officer of de facto government and a hit man who all gathered for a secretive assassination scheme. “Assassination” portrays a historical background in the 1930s of Shanghai and Gyeongseong(former name of Seoul).

Actress Jun Ji-hyun played Ahn Ok-yoon, an army sniper.

“It’s been a while. I am pleased to introduce a new film after a hiatus. I am very honored to be part of a film with a female lead,” said Jun Ji-hyun.

She continued, “This is the second time I’m working with director Choi after “The Thieves”. I remember having a talk with him about what his next film would be. Since then, I have always waited for the news. The intriguing script as well as the various characters won me over. I was so happy when I got the offer.”

“Assassination” is alleged to be a visual treat, featuring a noble scale and spectacular sets. “The Mitskosi Deparment Sore set will especially catch your eyes. I felt like I was in that period of time. I had a scene where Ahn Yoon-ok was mesmerized by the magnificent size of the building, and since I too was impressed with the set, the acting just came out of me,” she said. “I am pretty sure a number of women could have not been able to pass by the building.”

Jun transformed into a sniper in the film. “There were many of shooting scenes, so I had to practice a lot. I wanted to look natural because Yoon-ok was a professional sniper. It was awkward and difficult at first, but I got used to it as time passed. I even relieved my stress in those scenes,” laughed the actress.

“I seldom had moments when I could feel independent and free. That is why I act; I feel I am unrestricted when I’m acting. And I hope this film makes the audience feel the same.”

“Assassination” will hit the theaters in Korea on July 22.

cr:http://www.getitk.com/spot-assassination-jun-ji-hyun-i-relived-my-stress-by-shooting-a-gun/?lang=en

See the title chingus? She shoots to release her stress. She is stressed. 

I and my friend @dreameater09 were discussing about her recent press conference, and what caught our attention are those bold lines above. Those who don't follow her life and don't quite know her would think that she's got it all: a stable career and a happy marriage. Yet, here she is, talking about how stressed, how "caged" she is, maybe because she has to live a life dictated by others, not a life she wants herself controlled. She's the movie's heroine, yet in real life, she's not. She feels better when she acts because maybe her characters, especially Ahn Ok Yoon, live better than she does, and through acting, she can momentarily be someone she wants to be. 

What could be the situation right now that makes her feel caged and unfree? You know the answer yourselves, chingus. 

Another thing we noticed is her piercing on the left ear. Not sure if it's new, but it's the first time I see that, and for her to decide to wear an extra earring means something. I myself have two pairs of ear piercings. Why did I decide to get one? I wanted a change of image. Every time I look at myself in the mirror and I see that extra pair of piercing just gives off a brand new feeling to me, like I'm carrying with me an extra doze of confidence. Maybe JJH has the same reason as I do. (and, btw, I think I should get myself pierced again. She got me inspired! :D)

Seeing her so happy like that yesterday, with a fairly new piercing and a strangely new confidence, I hope she has already decided to step up from her situation and finally liberate herself from what binds her.  

You go girl! Fighting! :)

Guest dmjcsi

aw @FaithA... does it seems her real like is somewhat CSY. if you could remember episode 6.. the conversation between CSY and CSY

CSY said  "There's not much that I can do alone. I've been following orders since I was twelve. I haven't done much on my own."

really not I'm so so so much... confused from reality and drama.....

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

@FaithA thanks for pointing that, me myself thinking after i read that, shooting guns to release stress made me think...what things that make her stressful she got it all....i don't know if this is on career or on a personal matter...

I don't think it is career because all is done in a smoothly on her new movie aside from the showing but no need to think that because her movie will be a big hit again....

Her career is continuously going so so well 

Her piercing on ear i don't know if this real or she just put for accessories its like clip on...but if its real this is new for her i agree with @FaithA she want some change for me put on that part of ear is cool...

Don't be so stress Goddess you are awesome beautiful woman to be stressful...NO! If its your h_______d please call KSH he can make you happy and stress free....hahahaha

43.jpg

The production presentation for film “Assassination” was held on June 22 at CGV Theater in Apgujung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Cast members Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Jung-jae, Jo Jin-woong, Choi Deok-moon, Oh Dal-soo and director Choi Dong-hoon attended the briefing.

The film depicts an unpredictable suspense of people with no identity, nationality nor forgiveness: an army for national independence, officer of de facto government and a hit man who all gathered for a secretive assassination scheme. “Assassination” portrays a historical background in the 1930s of Shanghai and Gyeongseong(former name of Seoul).

“It’s been a while. I am pleased to introduce a new film after a hiatus. I am very honored to be part of a film with a female lead,” said Jun Ji-hyun.

She continued, “This is the second time I’m working with director Choi after “The Thieves”. I remember having a talk with him about what his next film would be. Since then, I have always waited for the news. The intriguing script as well as the various characters won me over. I was so happy when I got the offer.”

“Assassination” is alleged to be a visual treat, featuring a noble scale and spectacular sets. “The Mitskosi Deparment Sore set will especially catch your eyes. I felt like I was in that period of time. I had a scene where Ahn Yoon-ok was mesmerized by the magnificent size of the building, and since I too was impressed with the set, the acting just came out of me,” she said. “I am pretty sure a number of women could have not been able to pass by the building.”

Jun transformed into a sniper in the film. “There were many of shooting scenes, so I had to practice a lot. I wanted to look natural because Yoon-ok was a professional sniper. It was awkward and difficult at first, but I got used to it as time passed. I even relieved my stress in those scenes,” laughed the actress.

“I seldom had moments when I could feel independent and free. That is why I act; I feel I am unrestricted when I’m acting. And I hope this film makes the audience feel the same.”

cr:http://www.getitk.com/spot-assassination-jun-ji-hyun-i-relived-my-stress-by-shooting-a-gun/?lang=en

I and my friend @dreameater09 were discussing about her recent press conference, and what caught our attention are those bold lines above. Those who don't follow her life and don't quite know her would think that she's got it all: a stable career and a happy marriage. Yet, here she is, talking about how stressed, how "caged" she is, maybe because she has to live a life dictated by others, not a life she wants herself controlled. She's the movie's heroine, yet in real life, she's not. She feels better when she acts because maybe her characters, especially Ahn Ok Yoon, live better than she does, and through acting, she can momentarily be someone she wants to be. 

What could be the situation right now that makes her feel caged and unfree? You know the answer yourselves, chingus. 

Another thing we noticed is her piercing on the left ear. Not sure if it's new, but it's the first time I see that, and for her to decide to wear an extra earring means something. I myself have two pairs of ear piercings. Why did I decide to get one? I wanted a change of image. Every time I look at myself in the mirror and I see that extra pair of piercing just gives off a brand new feeling to me, like I'm carrying with me an extra doze of confidence. Maybe JJH has the same reason as I do. (and, btw, I think I should get myself pierced again. She got me inspired! :D)

Seeing her so happy like that yesterday, with a fairly new piercing and a strangely new confidence, I hope she has already decided to step up from her situation and finally liberate herself from what binds her.  

she did mention from her ELLE interview about learning to drink  coz she feels she's already adult.   Are these changes(another one is her new piercing) related to her issue being stressed and now trying a new move???? I hope you find piece and happiness soon. Please be strong for him.

@FaithA and @RachelleN the new piercing, wow... it's so new to her and she keep pushing her hair behind her left ear so the piercing is shown

I'm so happy they are out at almost the same time and have the same happy faces... I hope this means something is going to happen :D 

Guest FhuEbe

43.jpg

exactly... SHE of all people IS STRESSED!... im not saying that she is not allowed to be stressed... but really??...its just sad to know that she is feeling such emotions...  i think its her freedom to do the things she really wants that stresses her much... i hope JJH unnie is really doing well... and that maybe soon.. she can really do what she really wants without restrictions... :)..and I like this line 

She added, “Early on during the filming for ‘Assassinations, I was very awkward and unnatural, but I got better with time. Later on, I got to the point where I would release my stress by shooting. I would go around thinking, ‘I need to shoot some bullets today.’”

...really a good way to relieved her stress... :D:D:D... and her new piercing really looks soo cool.... it suits her ....:):):)

Eonni.. @redspider mianhee, I got blank rite now.. Hehehhe.. So, give me time would you...  Smoochh!!

Just drop #aliencomic misyuuuu all..

11246404_491084241046825_2003601507_n.jp11380858_635646819904796_1598362970_n.jp11419283_1425115437813601_1657681724_n.jHThanks for keep spazzing this thread chinguss!! 

11377478_814863398612878_850240104_n.jpgDone Miss @rachellen ✌

Wow, so many pictures from the wrap up party, i think i missed some of them before.

And the pic of their back, even their back is giving me a feeling, they do have sexy back, hehehe...

@FhuEbe Yes, off all people, JJH is strees??? I mean, she wouldn't have to stress about her career which is way way to high right now, with no single scandal. It's must be on her personal life. Poor JJH unnie, she would go around thinking, ‘I need to shoot some bullets today.’” She must be so stressed out to be thinking like that.

Hii I forgot is there anyone from Singapore? You who came from the stars is airing next month on the 27th July 10pm-11pm! I know its a month away but Channel U has already started teasing with a video of a UFO flying around Singapore;) They are so gonna slay singaporeans that only watch singapore television. 

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/channel-u-to-offer-more/1763326.html

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Good morning!!!! Missing these two and the chingus here. Don't just abandon this thread chingus! hahahaha ......................

CIkefb9VAAAxzel.jpg

CIkefadUEAEmA4o.jpg

CIkefcEUEAIAl8L.jpg

CIkefbaUsAAcAhC.jpg

cto:

Me too i never abandon these thread...i am always lurking here missing them too....

Archived