DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FhuEbe

I'M JEALOUS OF EVERY MAN THATS EVER HUGGED HER

BECAUSE FOR THAT SHORT SECOND

HE HELD MY WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! :tears:

11332537_1114044171945135_344321780_o.jp

gwenchana soo hyun-ah.... he's just a good friend of jjh unnie..:D:D:D

Pardon me for being delulu today. I don't care. Not everyday I can feel this way. Haha. I was so sad last night but after a minute I was okay. So bipolar. Kinda expecting that kind of kiss though. Luckily I have @RachelleN to talk with. Talking about stealing kiss, yes girls love to steal a kiss from KSH. But KSH love to steal kisses from his one and only sweetheart. Let me bring you back to the past... Tell me which one is your favorite?? (Your answer can not be ALL.Haha)

Their first yet so hot kind of stealing kiss.?

tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o3_250.gif tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o4_250.gif

tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o5_250.gif tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o6_250.gif

tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o7_250.gif tumblr_n56xtsmhvL1ratq21o8_250.gif

Cr : http://ssasakii.tumblr.com/post/85002040063/the-thieves-yenicall-x-zampano-kissu

OR this most memorable and heartwarming kind of stealing kiss.?

tumblr_n6mv2zqewY1qclcl2o1_500.gif

well for me even I love all of their kisses, nothing can give me this once in a lifetime feel when DMJ's kisses CSY's forehead. I can't even find any suitable words to describe my feeling. Sweetest kind of kiss.....especially when CSY half-conscious about it. omo the feelssss........T.T

tumblr_n0jjqa1igd1trva1go1_400.gif

tumblr_n0jjqa1igd1trva1go4_400.gif

@redspider  is that the kiss you are expecting or different???? hahahaha anyways that's what pres @safiresea said before  (the fish kiss).  Even KSH's didn't give any effort.

tumblr_n0jjqa1igd1trva1go1_400.gif

tumblr_n0jjqa1igd1trva1go4_400.gif

From all of those hot kisses I love this so much!! I just feel how DMJ or should i say KSH cared for her and I can feel his sincerity. It's no different in real life. When they are together, his  eyes can't get off from her and always anticipate for her movements assuring that nothing harm will happen. We have all witnessed that, he is said to be gentleman with his co-stars and close friends but with  extra care when it comes to JJH.

Umm, I don't know if it's safe to ask this. But, @redspider , did KSH had a kissing scene again last night?  "Kinda expecting that kind of kiss though."

What kind of kissing is that chingu? Can you feel it like how we felt about the kissing in Stars or Thieves? This only made me wanted to pull my hair off, so frustrating

Umm, I don't know if it's safe to ask this. But, @redspider , did KSH had a kissing scene again last night?  "Kinda expecting that kind of kiss though."

What kind of kissing is that chingu? Can you feel it like how we felt about the kissing in Stars or Thieves? This only made me wanted to pull my hair off, so frustrating

​@kristy86 my dear, don't be!!! should i post the pix here so that you can compare??? There's nothing special. Just a fan service smack.

From all the kisses? To pick just one, oh, I think I wouldn't be able to. I love all their kisses, each of them has a very deep meaning, well, even the couch kiss, hehehe...

But if I must choose one, it's the Frozen Lake kiss. Maybe by that kiss DMJ wanted to say "I'm sorry for all those hurtful words and I love you". It's just so sweet yet so heartbreaking to see... I was just watching this scene yesterday, and the feel is still like the first time I watch it. And to say that the scene is beautiful is an understatement of the century, it's way beyond beautiful, it's the most touching scene I've ever seen in a drama or movie. 

Guest FhuEbe

​@kristy86 my dear, don't be!!! should i post the pix here so that you can compare??? It's nothing special. Just a fan service smack.

​yeah...it was just a smack... way way different from the smack csy gave to dmj... 

​@kristy86 my dear, don't be!!! should i post the pix here so that you can compare??? It's nothing special. Just a fan service smack.

@RachelleN , no no, no, please no... hehehe  :D 

​It's nothing special sis, really? I count on you to tell me if it's still okay or no, my heart is not as strong as yours. Pray that the drama will not have much intimate scene but with higher ratings, I don't know if that even makes sense. 

K-Drama Couples: All Time Favorite Korean Drama Loveteams

Updated on May 23, 2015

In every Korean drama that we watched or going to watch, we generally want to know whether who will be the onscreen partner's in this drama. Onscreen partner's also known as loveteam makes us giggles in every episode that we watched. Also, sometimes we wish them to end up or continue their romance in real life.

For how many years of being a Kpop fan and a drama lover, I came up on posting my Top 10 Best Korean Drama Loveteams. This countdown is about the current onscreen sweethearts as well as some past sweethearts that I know you will always remember from the first time when you've saw them on your TV.

So here is my Top 10 Best Korean Drama Loveteams:

1. Cheon Song-yi and Do Min-joon

Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun (My Love From The Star)

My Love From The Star

And the number one onscreen partner on my list is Kim So-hyun-Jun Ji Hyun. I really love their onscreen relationship on the drama My Love From The Star. They make a good couple together in the drama and the chemistry that existed between the two is something else.

Just like Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won, the two of them have an overflowing chemistry. Mine you, Jun Ji Hyun is already married. But she look like young and beautiful in My Love From The Star.

* Don't forget to vote on the poll below the article.

Who is your best Korean Drama Couple?

http://xhyniie.hubpages.com/hub/K-Drama-Couples-All-Time-Favorite-Korean-Drama-Loveteams

​yeah...it was just a smack... way way different from the smack csy gave to dmj... 

​Oh, okay... that's a relieved. Thanks chingu :D  

No one can beat the smooch CSY gave to DMJ, it even made him lose his power, hehehe. 

​It's nothing special sis, really? I count on you to tell me if it's still okay or no, my heart is not as strong as yours. Pray that the drama will not have much intimate scene but with higher ratings, I don't know if that even makes sense. 

​If they are aiming for 40% rating, I guess they will  add more lovelines and spices. So it only means they are giving that for viewers pleasure and of course the actors will just follow the flow so no worries. It's only their job and KSH's job. Nothing especial like MLFTS in which both KSH and JJH decided to do because they just want to be together in a drama.  hahahaha Producers is a close case for me in fact it will only air for 2 more weeks so let's do the count down.... hahahahaha...............

@kristy86 why did you said "again" chingu? That is the first kiss for ksh in the drama. Well, to be honest of course I was down the moment I saw the picture (shippers right? Lol) but when I saw the gif version, I think there's nothing to be sad of. I love to live dangerously, last time after ywcfts syndrome, I watched tmets because I'm really curious about the drama. Of course I don't like it's kissing scene but the drama was great. 

​It does make sense. Like I said before Misaeng is the example. Being in a cable channel it managed to get double digit rating even without loveline. The drama was well-loved by korean too. Hehe.

Archived