DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kim Soo Hyun's convincing powers worked! Good job oppa! July come faster pleaseeee

​What did he do to convince JJH in a variety show????  Can't question anymore how this guy influenced her whole life, first to do a drama and now variety show. Your the man KSH-shiiiii!!!!

​Yeah, agree with both of you chingus. KSH really has the special power to melt JJH. JJH who never did variety show now do it with no other than KSH (totally ignored the other actors here, hehe, mian, can't help it). So many first time with KSH, JH unnie? 

PS: I read somewhere before that JJH did variety show when she was a new actress, so it was long time ago. But I'll take this one as a first time for her too, hehehe. No one can beat uri SH :D 

chingus finally... 

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star". But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

http://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/1310-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-powers-combine-again-in-new-reality-show

cr:stars88jo

------- hoping they would appear together not on separate scene... I miss seeing them being next to each other... and what a goodnight we have chingus...

I am so excited now reading this good news i can't wait to watch it KSH and JJH on a reality show....awesome

​Waaah, so happy happy...!!!

I hope everything will go smooth and this is final confirmation from both of them. And also, I hope they will appear in the same scene not shooting at different time and different places like what Samsung did last time. If ever that happens, I'll teleport to MBC building and Anhui TV to throw the bombs!

Try me...!

Oh nooooo, noooooo freakin way.. They must not do that!!!!!!I sweaaaaar.... 

chingus finally... 

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star". But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

http://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/1310-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-powers-combine-again-in-new-reality-show

cr:stars88jo

------- hoping they would appear together not on separate scene... I miss seeing them being next to each other... and what a goodnight we have chingus...

I am so excited now reading this good news i can't wait to watch it KSH and JJH on a reality show....awesome

​Waaah, so happy happy...!!!

I hope everything will go smooth and this is final confirmation from both of them. And also, I hope they will appear in the same scene not shooting at different time and different places like what Samsung did last time. If ever that happens, I'll teleport to MBC building and Anhui TV to throw the bombs!

Try me...!

Oh nooooo, noooooo freakin way.. They must not do that!!!!!!I sweaaaaar.... 

​hakhakhak.................. yeah, you two will break our heart again and again. So please do it together.

Guest dmjcsi

Geez! @MitzB, I can't get of my smile looking at your post.. awww so lovely and cheesy...

most especially this one let me barrow... the eye contact really seems so passionate and lovely.. and I can feel it to the my bone, and hits my inner soul..  Geez.. I just love them..

eyecontact1.jpg

Geez! @MitzB, I can't get of my smile looking at your post.. awww so lovely and cheesy...

most especially this one let me barrow... the eye contact really seems so passionate and lovely.. and I can feel it to the my bone, and hits my inner soul..  Geez.. I just love them..

eyecontact1.jpg

Is that u christian grey in a grey sweater? Hehehehehehehe

anastasia is still alright.. Lolz

Guest dmjcsi

#Throwbacksaturday... I miss them so much... here's something to smile and laugh.. remember this chingus...

0f7ecd044f0dc814e792bb4f22f59592.jpg

cr:owner

and end up like this...

tumblr_n0vez7gQLI1sjnkqeo1_500.gif

Hey guys sorry for keeping your hopes up, if you've seen the lastest eps the mysterious girl was Yuna not CSY. lol. My predictions are always so off. Anyways, so looking forward to the next few months. I still can't believe we can actually get to see them together again. I though the opportunity was long gone. 

So again as expected KSH did kissed GHJ. Maybe because I was expecting it so, it doesn't hurt so much. So proud of my heart. I just think that he just DID his job as an actor, just like when he kissed HGI. Wahaha. I didn't follow the drama, just read on twitter update. But still the drama is so predictable. Every kdrama is compulsory to have kissing scene right? Bravo writer-nim. 

Cheer up chingu. I can predict what happen on the next episode but I guess I better keep shut. Like I said before I don't want to talk big. Let's wait till it end before we talk. :D

I'm so proud to be HyunHyun Soompier shipper. Because we didn't talk bad about KSH's co-partners. We just being US, shipping them wholeheartedly, and nothing can beat uri OTP's awesomeness. Wehuuuuuuu..... *Someone please burn the thread with RCK please* Hehe. 

NOT ONE CAN BEAT MY OTP. AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I DIDN'T GET HURT SEEING KSH'S KISSING SCENE WITH OTHER ACTRESSES.HAHAHA.

GO KIM SOO HYUN!

3cep.gif

88vy.gif

kgod.gif

abbdf474tw1edq752rif2g20c806mu0x.gif

Kinda unrelated but I just saw this, what a beautiful couple. Age is not a factor when it comes to love. (mind that she is 8 years older than him. And I can't help to think about our OTP. Arghhhhh poor my heart. Runnnn and crying at the corner because they are too sweet.)

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong Reveal Stunning Pregnancy Pictorial for Marie Claire

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong Reveal Stunning Pregnancy Pictorial for Marie Claire

Actress Han Hye Jin and her husbang Ki Sung Yong‘s stunning pregnancy pictorial for Marie Claire were revealed.

On June 12, fashion magazine Marie Claire revealed the pictorial of the married couple through its official Facebook.

han hye jin ki sung yong 2

Since the news of the pregnancy broke in February, Han Hye Jin spent time with her parents, doing all she can to take care of herself and her not-yet-born baby. She then made a trip to England with her husband in April, and returned to Korea on May 22. According to associates on June 12, Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong will now stay in Korea and focus on her health until the due date, which is in September.

han hye jin ki sung yong 3

Meanwhile, the photos revealed the by Marie Claire were taken during their trip to Swansea City, England. They show the happy couple, and Han Hye Jin’s unchanging beauty despite her pregnancy.

Sorry to say but I'm in team of BIG NO for JJH cameo in this drama the moment I know this drama involve loveline. And I guess we can predict about that, the moment CTH's answer the question during the press-con, instead of KSH. Lol.  :phew:

Sorry to say but I'm in team of BIG NO for JJH cameo in this drama the moment I know this drama involve loveline. And I guess we can predict about that, the moment CTH's answer the question during the press-con, instead of KSH. Lol.  :phew:

​Yeah, I guess you are right. Now that it involves loveline, I can't see how CSY will fit in it. It would be totally awkward, weird and heartbreaking for me to see CSY in a scene with BSC and his girlfriend. Me for once, wouldn't want to watch that kind of scene. If the story is still about the behind the scene of a show then it's fine. BSC can be mesmerized by CSY and maybe CSY mistaken him as DMJ, yeah kind of... :D 

Ehem... (clearing throat)... those kissing gifs above, suddenly I feel fast heart breathing and lightheaded, is it a symptom of falling in love, well again. I did falling in love with them but everytime I see them kissing again I was just speechless :D 

PS: Sorry guys, I can't find the delete button so I can't delete my post above. Oh well... :( 

Oh okay, so BSC had the second kissing scene. If Red didn't find it hurting, then I guess it still okay. I'm sure it was not as hot as the kissing in Stars (I hope).

So with 2 more episodes (is it?) maybe we can expect one last kiss at the end. So in total 3 kisses, okay can live with that. 

KSH, fighting, one last kiss and two more episodes, after this you will reunite with your other half. Hehehe... being a bit crazy this morning, mian chingus... :D 

Guest ilove2hyun

I'm watching The Producer. I'm trying to watch the end of this drama. I like some funny scenes but almost the drama was bored. No chemi at all! I watched all episodes but when they're kissing I didn't want to see, no chemistry,  So great! Hahaha

At first I didn't want to see our Goddess in Producer drama, but now after I watched all episodes I want to see her in it! I think she will easy to stole BSC heart! Hahaha

Our couple is the best forever!!!

I

Guest FhuEbe

​Yeah, I guess you are right. Now that it involves loveline, I can't see how CSY will fit in it. It would be totally awkward, weird and heartbreaking for me to see CSY in a scene with BSC and his girlfriend. Me for once, wouldn't want to watch that kind of scene. If the story is still about the behind the scene of a show then it's fine. BSC can be mesmerized by CSY and maybe CSY mistaken him as DMJ, yeah kind of... :D 

Ehem... (clearing throat)... those kissing gifs above, suddenly I feel fast heart breathing and lightheaded, is it a symptom of falling in love, well again. I did falling in love with them but everytime I see them kissing again I was just speechless :D 

PS: Sorry guys, I can't find the delete button so I can't delete my post above. Oh well... :( 

​em not trying to make an argument chingus but personally, I still want JJH to do the cameo... :):) ..I really think the writer will stick to the idea of BSC not ending up with anyone..i think it will TYJ-RJM and its quite impossible ofr BSC to reciprocate Cindys feelings towards him... and Im thinking that Producers will end up like the movie Starting Over Again (shippers from the Philippines probably knows this movie) .. the female lead did not end up with the male lead ...and at the very last part of the movie, her real life boyfriend made a cameo.. even though she was not able to end up with the guy she likes but she was able to find a new love in the end.. anyways so that's how i was thinking JJHs cameo will be like (delulu mode on) ... at the very end.. BSC will already become the main PD and a new rookie will be added to his show.. and that is where JJH gets in... she will be the rookie PD in BSC show... it will be LoveAtFirstSight... and the rest will be history.. :D:D:D ... I know witernim is saving the best for last ... how i wish writernim has the same script as mine ... hahhahah...  

Guest FhuEbe

Oh okay, so BSC had the second kissing scene. If Red didn't find it hurting, then I guess it still okay. I'm sure it was not as hot as the kissing in Stars (I hope).

So with 2 more episodes (is it?) maybe we can expect one last kiss at the end. So in total 3 kisses, okay can live with that. 

KSH, fighting, one last kiss and two more episodes, after this you will reunite with your other half. Hehehe... being a bit crazy this morning, mian chingus... :D 

​ive heard its 3 more episodes chingu...

Archived