DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

just saw this in all kpop artikel http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/fxs-victoria-to-be-star-of-my-sassy-girl-2-with-cha-tae-hyun-in-movie-sequel

total votes
ashleyqueens
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:37 am
Victoria is prettier than Jun Ching Chong
Reply · Report · Share
syd123
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:43 am
Who ???
0 0
Reply · Report · Share
sara-plsg
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:46 am
yeah victoria mor beautiful I hop she can do it

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maddie

DhilaM said: just saw this in all kpop artikel http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/fxs-victoria-to-be-star-of-my-sassy-girl-2-with-cha-tae-hyun-in-movie-sequel

total votes
ashleyqueens
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:37 am
Victoria is prettier than Jun Ching Chong
Reply · Report · Share
syd123
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:43 am
Who ???
0 0
Reply · Report · Share
sara-plsg
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 11:46 am
yeah victoria mor beautiful I hop she can do it

Guest aidsincera

I am jus testing this out all...My first Apartment post hehehe..Yes Its KSH APARTMENT!!! But i think i need to resize it...Experts wats the simplest software i can use??? TQ..SAWRY!!! 

Guest llove

Love this gif  :xAKMdhiU.gifJJH new CF?

Lj20pml.jpg

source: DC
These are so cute :))

wmS2c7V.jpgTh9GfHo.jpgXIMqC9c.jpg

cr: as tagged
Oops, sawry off-topic a bit here but if anyone here miss Bokja and 2 guys in the comic shop then open this spoiler

news from @suney --> According to an article today, Jun Jin Hyun was selected as the main face for a fried chicken brand in Korea. She also finished shooting advertisement photos/videos for this brand. And the CF will be released on TV soon!!

Guest MellaN

Rain_Prodigy said: I am jus testing this out all...My first Apartment post hehehe..Yes Its KSH APARTMENT!!! But i think i need to resize it...Experts wats the simplest software i can use??? TQ..SAWRY!!! 

Guest mademoisellegeline

Woooahhhh I only slept for 8 hours and this thread jump from page 3 to page 11. Even the silent lurkers on the drama thread came out and posted something. And everyone's getting AWESOME and LOL. To top it all, the major contributors are mostly here now. Wow!! :-O BTW we didn't really leave the other page, we're still there (lurking). The reason why majority of us moved here is because there are less restrictions compared to the drama thread and we like freedom! Yes! Also, the mods there couldn't make up their mind on what's ok to post and what's not. They kept telling us something different. In addition, this new environment doesn't have any negative vibe....yet! HOPEFULLY, NO SOURPUSS WILL COME HERE AND RUIN OUR HAPPINESS AND FAMILY. Yes I do feel sad that we mostly abandoned that thread in an instant, but that's not just because of the sourpusses (is this even a word?), it's because there are so many restrictions. I respect the rules but I rather be on this thread atleast for now until majority of you move or evacuate on the other thread. To keep my post on topic (is this even on topic), here are the 5 stages of grief!

Haloha... And finally we have new home.. We can freely talk about our awesome and absolutely have deep chemi OTP here... Hard to move on from this couple.. Thats hard.. DhilaM said: aidsincera said:

I am jus testing this out all...My first Apartment post hehehe..Yes Its KSH APARTMENT!!! But i think i need to resize it...Experts wats the simplest software i can use??? TQ..SAWRY!!! 

Guest YangD

mademoisellegeline said:

CR: http://mysassyjihyun.tumblr.com
Please pm me how to do spoiler.. I tried but failed miserably. I'm using my ipad so it's better if you send me codes and an example. Thanks!! 

Wow, shipper paradise!
The mods say they're not gonna be that strict regarding posts on the other threads. So guys,
don't abandon it! I know you guys are really wondering what is on topic and what is off topic. My answer is: anything related to that drama is on topic. I think Mods just don't want us to go really really off topic like "what did you do today?" kind of conversation! 
So don't bother wondering and just post. If you go back all the pages we posted after the drama, none of the MOD actually off-topic us. Just some fans (among us) clicked that button. So I mean, use your judgement wisely. Don't bother asking at the end of each post "Is this off-topic" or not? because truly...it's really sad to see that because I don't know if you guys are being sincere or being sarcastic.
With that said...Please come back :( You can lurk all you want, but don't completely ignore our First home because it's where most our memories are! I miss you guys so much :((

Guest thaoweo

Ah... Um... Did I miss something here? Gosh at first I thought this is like deserts in Texas. But wah what I have to swim through 12 pages to catch up??? You are kidding rite?

Love the new home though ❤️

Guest aidsincera

DhilaM said: aidsincera said:

Guest jaduel

http://jadueld.tumblr.com/image/81579885310  Just trying to post picture using my ipad...hope it will work haha Edit: ooops! epic fail :( anyone who can teach me how? imagejpg1_zps5ab5e7ce.jpg

Archived