DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yun890 said: ahh so sad I can't play the video..
it's written
id="unavailable-message" class="message" This video contains content from SBS ContentsHub, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

could you tell us what they talking about in that video??

:(( :(( :((

Guest netnotskull

YangD said: jaduel said: safiresea said: netnotskull said: Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

Guest yun890

Oh, how come they react so quickly.

Ok, I'll find another way to post it again or on another site like @blackcarnation's suggestion. How abt vimeo.com. Can you access that site easily?

Okeii,,thanks before...

You can post it in vimeo or dailymotion maybe..

Thank you so much

:x :x

Guest yufen18

1st time ever post a picture at soompi .... fail at 1st attempt .... this my 2nd attempt hope it work ... #-o and is fail to aigoooo 3rd time is fail to and I give up post picture using my tablet X_X
http3A2F2F31.media.tumblr.com2F426d1eac6

Guest netnotskull

YangD said: netnotskull said: Ahahahah....Omo.. I didn't read the latest page.Mianhae @yangD eonni. I didn't know that you've been here first. Yeaaayyyyy.... finally you are here!!! I do really ship your signature!! Ahahaha...i clearly remember because of staring your signature i got some problem with my boss.. but, I don't care. Yes.. I am byeontaeee, BOSS!! I am BYEONTAEEE!!! Ahahaha... Don't you dare to fire me, BOSS!!!Let's call the other gangsterrr!!!

Wait, so this is where everyone is at  :-w

Well then, I shall make myself at home :>

tumblr_n1nweb5rPF1qfakbgo1_r3_500.gif

Wait, I'm off topic already  :| *pokerface*

Cheon+Song+Yi+Kiss+Do+Min+Joon.gif
Nope, still on topic
:-\"

Edit: @MellaN I can't see any of the pics you posted ;____; waee?? *cries*

Guest netnotskull

misai said: Wait, so this is where everyone is at  :-w

Well then, I shall make myself at home :>

Wait, I'm off topic already  :| *pokerface*

Nope, still on topic
:-\"

Edit: @MellaN I can't see any of the pics you posted ;____; waee?? *cries*

Guest YangD

netnotskull said: Oh, sawwwryyyyyy @yangD eonni... I need to sell my house and start camping in tent because I wanna buy director cut dvd, samsung S5, Didier Dubot collection, Shesmis collection, Ziozia collection, very soon..Ahahahahha.... poor me

Guest seiterpan

@YangD  that kiss..haist...every time i see your hmm (i don't know what to call) haha..  i always stop and stare for a while.. miss our otp so much...  :(:(:((

Guest skidr0se

I'm still sad about what happened to the other thread, because its been part of my daily routine, i check it every morning, in the afternoon and at night...eventhough i didnt post anything there, i feel like i been part of the family there..like all of you guys, im having a hard time moving on from YWCFTS..I really love HyunHyun Couple Chemistry, if only jeon ji hyun isn't married ( im sorry ji hyun noona husband )..but im happy that all regulars there are here ^_^
Thank you for the awesome welcome guys...

And a big SHOUTOUT for @shiningpanda for making these thread..Thank You for this Haven ^_^

Guest aidsincera

YAAAYYYYY... Happy 10th pages everybody!! <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P :))
This is special meme for the 10th pages... Enjoy :D

DetParkNewThread_zps8cfedebe.jpg

Guest YangD

lovecsydmj said: Since our old thread..not 'happening' like always...i feel so lonely...chundo couple please show up..give us some amazing memories to hold on...

Archived