DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

안녕 친구들, i want to move on this thread so soon, but no one in here, now i'm feel so happy, hopeless shipper have a sweet home, let's hug together now.....

can i re-post this vid?? thanks for @yvy, who posted this vid

@jjhlover: come here girl, uri house.....

Guest YangD

netnotskull said: Ahahahah....Omo.. I didn't read the latest page.Mianhae @yangD eonni. I didn't know that you've been here first. Yeaaayyyyy.... finally you are here!!! I do really ship your signature!! Ahahaha...i clearly remember because of staring your signature i got some problem with my boss.. but, I don't care. Yes.. I am byeontaeee, BOSS!! I am BYEONTAEEE!!! Ahahaha... Don't you dare to fire me, BOSS!!!Let's call the other gangsterrr!!!

Guest beatifullovee

Hihi! I come from Sogong thread. I've been lurking in YWCFTS drama thread and saw the big drama that you all had over there. I understand your frustrations, guess it happens in every thread cos it happened over at our shipper/drama thread as well. Lol. 
Just wanna share this as a fellow shipper. :) Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Over at Sogong thread we post about our OTP (fanart), most of the time we post them individually cos they do not appear together at all :( You guys are so lucky that they agreed to do a CF together.
Hope this little info has helped you understand. :)

Guest safiresea

netnotskull said: Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

tamphan said:

안녕 친구들, i want to move on this thread so soon, but no one eles in here, now i'm feel so happy, hopeless shipper have a sweet home, let's hug together now.....

can i re-post this vid?? thanks for @yvy, who posted this vid

@jjhlover: come here girl, uri house.....

Guest skidr0se

hello everyone!!!! this is my first post here in soompi, im just a silent lurker for long time in the other thread, but im really shy to post anything ( because my english isn't good) ..anyway i dont like the atmosphere there anymore...im miss the fun,humor and byeonteness of that thread....finally im find this new home!!! I'm a certified hyuhyun shipper,...let's spread the love and fun here...i really love kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyun<3<3<3

Guest crazy4ywcfts

I posted this in the other thread, well, you know what I mean... And I'm here to post this again:
newer_zps2fd84de0.jpg?t=1396512549
Muahaha! This was meant to be sarcastic, btw. 

Guest YangD

safiresea said: netnotskull said: Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

Guest blackcarnation

tamphan said: Happy Sunday with MJ - SY

cr: 서쪽하늘에9 @ DC / Jung YuRi

Image Image

Always keep smilling together, HAPPY ENDING jebal !!!!

Guest jaduel

safiresea said: netnotskull said: Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

Guest YangD

jaduel said: safiresea said: netnotskull said: Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

Guest yun890

who's banned here?

1. SUZY

2. HUBBY banned as well - because this hyun-hyun thread! SO WHAT?! lol... our ship is STRONG!

3. YOONA (ALL SNSD MEMBER PERHAPS)

4. ANGEL BABY

5. HAN GA IN

Any thing else, im forget

any one who want's to add?

Dhila dont forget to add kaya,hahahaaaa

Guest jaduel

its not abt that my dear, not becoz of the haters, the problem is we cannot post anything abt KSH or JJH...and cannot shipping them overthere. So we come here to do that..if you read wat mod say you will understand dear..  
OH THIS ONE?  However, posts that ONLY serve to ship Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) should go to their couple thread here at shippers' paradise.  To be clear, here are some examples of the posts that are acceptable:  Posts that discuss / spazz about ANY of the characters, such as either Do Min Joon, Cheon Song Yi, Lee Hwi Kyung, Yoo Se Mi, etc. - YES Posts that discuss / spazz about ONLY the relationship between Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi WITHOUT inclusion of the rest of the characters. - NO 
 all I can say is LOL WTF is this?!? Sorry guys if im off topic. This will be the last.  Anyway, I 'll be lurking here too... Haha i have 3 open tab right now. KSH thread, YWCFTS thread and this one...my ipad will be very busy refreshing these 3 pages LOL. Hope to see more news and pictures of our OTP.
edit: my post messed up haha

Archived