[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

At last got the time to watch the pilot and it didn't dissapoint me at all...so SPOILER ALERT
Based on the 1st episode i might say that the '93 Gapdong-The original one is a guy in his 20-30 years and knows the area very well so he might as well be a nitizen from there...still while watching i was" how come a girl so young walks that empty path late at night all alone''...curious if the guy target her early on because if not it would mean the dude spent his night on that place and got the first women who passed by...I was sure Moo Yeom Dad didn't do it and Han Sang Hoon knew his dad wasn't the true one based on the signs left behind by the serial killer...his trademark :the rope all his victims were tided,i think it is not a normal one that everyone can do it...also his father being ill didn't even teach his son how to do his own show lesses so how could he make such a profesional less(like SH pointed out to MY when he asked him how he knew his dad didn't do it)...also MY Dad gave the name to the killer,so i have the hint he saw him...I also 'em curious if his dad actually knew something about Gapdong's real identity but couldn't tell or no one uderstood him being like that...What i know is that Yang Chul Gon did accused and treated his dad very badly and i hint at that time he wanted to make him the scape goat with all the intrest they had on the Police to capture the criminal...After all this time and into a more higher position Yang Chul Gon was the one who proposed the city were he wanted to go and find the killer,he said his life goal is to catch him,so we see he as well is tormented and became obbsesed with him...Didn't expect to see Tae Oh(Joon) in a psihiatrical Clinic as the beggining...curious how he ended there in the first place,what i sense is that he is the one who wrote with red on that door glass:i'm the real Gapdong" or the true one and he saw him doing it...i see he had a past with his dad and i think this may be the source to his problem and disposition to be like Gaptong and copy him once outside...I'm also sure after the scenes that Oh Maria is the girl that survived back then and the key to all the puzzle,she is the only living one who saw his real face...curios why she kept quiet all this time...is it fear,her memory faded because of the shock or something more that we may know with development of things...she clearly knows more and i don't think her job in that Hospital may be concidence....she also said that "what if Gapdong lives another life and has another appereance "and i think her guess is corect based on the hints we got I really like Ji-Wool,she has a nice vibe all around her and she really likes Moo Yeom and draw him a lot,curious how they met...maybe in the Monastary,based on it Moo Yeom lived there after his father died...Quite curious about him as well because he isn't the typical good cop we often see presented...he is shaddy as well...I suspect Tae Oh will get out of the hospital and take Gapdong role ...i guess i could be right and the real one was all this time locked up in the hospital without no one actually knowing he is Gapdong...curious if that's why Tae Oh takes his role after that,like the real one actually taking him under his wing and teaching him or he does it on his own ...and te proff is that he does the same profesional knob...i guess i'll have to rewatch again the scene with the other guys in the hospital to see who is it(don't tell me it could be the one with the bread),that's the one i think he might be the real one...and his condition may be real or in between real and fake...But what i'm most intrested in is the dinamic between Moo Yeom and Chul Gon...he suspects Moo Yeom as the new guy after all this years and wanted to take a DNA Test to match with the DNA found at the site of a recent crime(richard simmons),now we know from were the name kinda came(dong)...and he still believes his dad is the real Gapdong,with or without DNA result and tells him he as well once believed his dad was the one,if not why get rid of the jacket all in blood...my guess is that his dad knew more but cound't tell because of his conditionby the way is it only me that thinks they did the mistake in the scene with the knife guy(it's joon clarly )only to show on the rooftop another guy...so the first episode was quite packed with many hints so i'm into it for sure...it's curious that Moo Yeom "read" Tae Oh even before him becoming the copycat and told Maria he has the predesposition to be like Gapdong(for a sec believed he is the one,but she told him it's imposible based on age)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auriella_varela

can't believe i found this thread only now... the plot seems interesting... can't wait to watch it... ^^

Guest kdramafanfan

@irilight Thanks! Ep 1 not out yet but at least someone has it licensed. Looks like a subsidiary of Crunchyroll....

Archived