[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest junebugg

@docster6
This is an international forum, remember? Its not 3:00 AM PST where I'm temporarily put up for work. 

junebugg said: @docster6
I think its time you give up being our unofficial SLA moderator. I would love to hear your thoughts on the show itself ;) and your life stories. That way you get to build on your eloquence (only suggesting because you seem to think you lack it. Not in my opinion though ;) )

Guest AudreyB

Episode 13 preview is up.... http://home.jtbc.joins.com/Preview/PreviewView.aspx?epis_id=EP10020107

Guest katchie820
Guest caynam01

1> NOOOOO.....SJ is going to be mad :< Poor my cute boy :(( What the b******* things is KJH doing? Give HW a pinch??? Gru Gru..... Don't touch HW! AIssss.... They might be on air... an interview? because of SJ's success? 
2> Who sent photos to HW? Choi driver? or MH? :( But when HW was with Chairman, the man gave her an envelope. What was in it? Photos?... HW looked surprise,, it might be a " special gift " , a friendly gift so HW would stand by Chariman.
3> MH gave HW a hug... Oh, so dangerous... HW was promoted to CEO?
Arghhh.... Can't wait to see!Is there anyone translate =)))

@docster6
*cough*What about me on this list?*cough*
I don't know what they are saying in trailer :-w 
But I think that at the end HW says something like 'It has to look like I'm in the good relationship with Kang' 
Also in trailer when Kang pinches HW there's a flash (somebody is taking a picture)
Then SJ says something about love. My translation totally sucks, sorry!
I hope someone can translate it well! 

docster6 said: An updated summary of contributors:
First drama post with Secret Love Affair:@AilynC  @alambala @aotjct@arashihonou @ash23@AudreyB@bebebisous33@bukyloveskd@caynam01@chingulinka@comickiwi@diamond888 @dualnon@ellecue888@estrellabrillante@ihyuni@innetha@junebugg@katchie820@luvhollandlop@mensi@mukoro@Sabrina Batista@schiffleviele   @SennaR@telzey@YukiN
Others (first drama post): @cecilia - Lovers in Praque, The Official Se7en Thread @cielo Azul - Scent Of A Woman @firefly_gal - Secret | Secret Love @gaby81 - Secret | Secret Love @henya - A Second Proposal @imbestigador007 - Hero @ImSunRyeong - The Great King Sejong @kdramafanfan - Answer Me 1994 @ktomato - Jang Ok Jung @lindab12 - Secret Moves Heaven @lisafransisca - Jang Ok Jung @Llamaesque - A Hundred Year's Inheritance @MissRed123 - Empress Ki @nikvera - Royal Family @stclaus - Empress Ki @uburoi - Jang Ok Jung @xianzhongfan - Feast of the Gods, Jang Ok Jung

Guest caynam01

plushy said: @docster6
*cough*What about me on this list?*cough*
I don't know what they are saying in trailer :-w 
But I think that at the end HW says something like 'It has to look like I'm in the good relationship with Kang' 
Also in trailer when Kang pinches HW there's a flash (somebody is taking a picture)
Then SJ says something about love. My translation totally sucks, sorry!
I hope someone can translate it well! 

Guest katchie820

where art thou @cecilia??? There's no one to translate the trailer for us.. :(:(( :((

bebebisous33 said: SennaR said: bebebisous33 said: @ SennaR"But I think Madam Han gives her most of the jewelry. Could be that she's bugging Hye Won ? 
That gives a new twist to the whole story. If Hye Won has recorded all the conversations, it just makes her evidence folder (Documents about money transfer and illegal deals, etc) more bigger."

You could be right because when Madame Baek was giving financial advice, HW was there for a short while and she had a tablet... she could have been recording what she was saying! episode 4!

SennaR said: bebebisous33 said: SennaR said: bebebisous33 said: @ SennaR"But I think Madam Han gives her most of the jewelry. Could be that she's bugging Hye Won ? 
That gives a new twist to the whole story. If Hye Won has recorded all the conversations, it just makes her evidence folder (Documents about money transfer and illegal deals, etc) more bigger."

You could be right because when Madame Baek was giving financial advice, HW was there for a short while and she had a tablet... she could have been recording what she was saying! episode 4!