[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

@uburoi could you please add "Yoo Ah In" name in this thread's tittle?

So people will know that this is Ahin's new drama. I'm sure not so many ppl know bout this drama yet.

Btw, I cant wait the 1st airing.. 17th March.. a month to go!

I wish this drama would help me to move on after You Who Came From The Star finished :)

babybluepink said: @uburoi could you please add "Yoo Ah In" name in this thread's tittle? So people will know that this is Ahin's new drama. I'm sure not so many ppl know bout this drama yet. Btw, I cant wait the 1st airing.. 17th March.. a month to go! I wish this drama would help me to move on after You Who Came From The Star finished :)

The Only New Up uoming Drama I've Seen On Viki FB Page That Has Been Annouced Is 'Three Days' YooChun

:)

And also "God's Gift - 14 Days" and "Beyond the Clouds". But maybe there's a difference between our regions? :(

Guest missred123

Yoo Ah, is soo sexy. I am sure he will play this character well. What I do hope even more is that they ooze chemistry. For this kind of story to work the chemistry between the couple has to be there. Good luck!

"Love Affair - 2014" Kim Hee-ae's husband Park Hyeok-kwon learns the piano

Source | 2014/02/17 |

photo403859.jpg

Park Hyeok-kwon learned the piano for his character of Kim Hee-ae's husband.

Park is starring in the new JTBC drama "Love Affair - 2014" as Oh Hye-won's (Kim Hee-ae) husband. He is a stylish piano professor of a music university on the outside but actually a materialistic person named Kang Joon-hyeong.

Ironically, he is the one that discovers Lee Seon-jae (Yoo Ah-in) who falls in love with Oh Hye-won and connects them together.

Park Hyeok-kwon learned the piano for his role in the drama.

He said, "I said alright to the offer out of trust to writer Jeong Seong-joo and director Ahn Pan-seok. I started preparing for Kang Joon-hyeong and thought I would need piano lessons, although there was a standby".

"As this character is stylish enough to be loaded on the front cover of a magazine, I am discussing various suit concepts with my stylist to make it work".

Meanwhile, "Love Affair - 2014" is about the romance between a woman who looks perfect and a man who has the spirit of the innocent and musical talent. To be aired in March after "Can We Love??"

Source : 4;전 10:11:02] ...

http://www.hancinema.net/love-affair--2014-kim-hee-ae-s-husband-park-hyeok-kwon-learns-the-piano-66132.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter