[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@festil Click to that link and look on top of page click K-TVshow and click we got married and you will see 140517 MBC we got married click read more scroll you mouse down and click link daily or todou to watch if you want to watch Tudou in HD after ads out click * choose first column and click third circle click to min 22.25 for first Scene and 42.56 for wedding part it might little lacks for that except your internet or you can stop it for a while and click play it again hope can help you, Honey 
@dewiramaEonnie just despise him for a bit =)) You always need more climax gif hahaha wait patently honey PS and your post is on Page 201 :P 

sawmm said: itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.4; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TRANS] Wooyoung's Vogue Girl - Interview (June Issue)

VG : And then what about the image that you show on MBC We Got Married ?

WY: To be honest, that image is similar with my real life image.

VG : Have you ever experienced a true love ?

WY: Hmm, let's see.. Of course I've seen so many times in movies or dramas. Watching all of that, I'm still wondering will there be a person who would love me just as much as that. Do you know what comes to my mind when I watched <Romeo & Juliet> 'If my girlfriend is that pretty, will I be able to love her that much (laughs)? A mere guy like me, am I a guy who really could sacrifice his life for someone (like Romeo did)' I once thought about that. And frankly speaking, if that really happens to me, I still don't know if I'll be able to do it or not.

i have very mixed emotion reading these interview. dont really know why :-/

maybe, bcoz this is not the first time i read on his interview that he needs to find what he wants. he sounded like there's something missing on his life(my personal opinion based from his answers). but then again, he also sounded like he's never experienced real love before.

maybe that's what he's missing. i really wish our SY~ee will fill that void!!!!

anyone's interested can read it from here

@sawmm thank you for the interview. I recommend you guys to read it bcs it highlight some things about his value of life and love and carrer.

His answer regarding love :

VG : As your value of life gradually changes, is the same thing happen to the way you see love too ?

WY: Back in the past, I gave my everything just like a fool. Waiting till the end, and that's why I was hurting so bad, but as time goes by, because of that I feel so grateful. Because there are still people out there who couldn't experience that kind of love. Once time flies, there will come the timing for you to fall in love. You know that right? (Even if sometimes) I still greatly miss those days. The days where I can be so innocently in love.

VG : Compared to the other members, you seem like the person who's passionate about love the least. Why is it ?

WY: Because I'm trying hard not to make it as a source to stir up problems.

Wooyoung for me is a mystery due to his personality >.<. Beneath all the persona he shown to the world, there's actually a deep sea inside. all this thought he revealed in the interview, I'm sure he has more thought and opinion regarding stuffs but he chose not to reveal.

as for the love life, about giving off the vibe of not knowing what he wants in love, well.. I can't blame him. Carreer has always been his love for a long long time, and I guess he just never really think about it, I guess. I agree, someone should fill that hole in his heart... TBH, maybe he's just as vurnerable as SY in this WGM..

(sorry for a long rant, sorry for being a bit O.T :) )

I don't know it's just me or what?
But when i watch back the first episode of 2Young, something cross my mind like 'did Seyoung actually has been interested in Wooyoung before?' because she seem to recognize him by that only slight peek..
At that time Wooyoung keep his head down..
So i'm quite curious on how can she recognize him at that time by only seeing his yellow hair..keke

@rosera unnie.. can i make a request gif on MB moment that i post before on page 192? because i don't know how to make one..
starting from 0.08 - 0.13 because i think Seyoung look at Wooyoung before standing beside him..thanks..

Sorry for my delulu mind..keke

@festil My pleased that can help you
Next Moment is spa scene This scene Eonnie want to be a massager, Guest who's Eonnie wanna treat?  :P ภาพถ่าย

@cnsdlover49You make Eonnie want to cut off every ques for do that 
everyone forgive Eonnie for this let's see WSYMBC.gif 
sorry for big gif let me fix for a while and My opinion Who's can forgot his hair like that it's was unique hahaha 

cnsdlover49 said: I don't know it's just me or what?
But when i watch back the first episode of 2Young, something cross my mind like 'did Seyoung actually has been interested in Wooyoung before?' because she seem to recognize him by that only slight peek..
At that time Wooyoung keep his head down..
So i'm quite curious on how can she recognize him at that time by only seeing his yellow hair..keke

@rosera unnie.. can i make a request gif on MB moment that i post before on page 192? because i don't know how to make one..
starting from 0.08 - 0.13 because i think Seyoung look at Wooyoung before standing beside him..thanks..

Sorry for my delulu mind..keke

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonnie thank you sooooooooo much.. thank you for fullfil my requests.. tehehe *chuu~*

aigoo~ those beautiful-sweet-cute lovey dovey moments..

2young, u never fail to make me smile widely, babo chorom.. joahe joahe joah michilgeot gata~

wonder what they are talking about.. wonder what makes wy getting cute-hit many times from his wife..

btw @dilawidj, u're so awesome.. you totally described wy as what i thought about him all these years.. yeokshi uri agi never change rite? ^^

@dewirama (^^)v noo he never change >.<

guys by stating that wooyoung is deeper and more serious than he looks, I want to say that probably he's treating this relationship seriously. by seriously doesn't necessarily mean romantically, but he will consider seyoung as his friends, not just co-workers. :) that's my 2 cent.

ps : but if the relationship is a romantic one, I'll be the happiest fangirl alive. xoxo

If you watch capture picture before I did the gif your cheek might already like this :D :D that was clearly and big 
Ja Jang Spa moment tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho9_250.gif

answer is I wanna treat this back SY ah What do you did to us why I love your sexy back so muchtumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho10_250.gifand tiger wifely came out again  but look like Wooyoung-ie can handle tiger wifely well =)) =)) tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho6_250.giftumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho5_250.gifBonus time
tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho4_250.gif

Other gif on

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6014729353627103137

There was another translation for the Vogue Girl interview... 
http://egle0702.tumblr.com/post/86099377990/trans-vogue-girl-june-issue-wooyoung-interview
cr: egle0702 tumblr
Some part of the interview translation made me squeal... kinda related to our 2Young.. I think he's been practising his future dream with SY, the future wife! LOL!

V.G.: I think men change their values towards life several times due to various reasons.

Wooyoung: I’m definitely like that lately. Actually, the reason why I was so active about taking this opportunity was that I wanted to have a proper interview at least once as well. I was also curious about what I personally want to talk about. Before that I just liked big stage. I was happy when a lot of people acknowledged me. However, now I could be happy just by dancing in front of an audience of 10 people.

I was lucky to have entered a company as big as JYP Entertainment, but it was just a beginning. In order to survive as an idol, you have to go through a very hard and painful process. When I look back at what I’ve gone through yet again I realize how precious the things I have now are. I didn’t just come like that up to this very moment, and when I think of future I feel fear that’s not exactly like fear.

Whenever we prepare for a stage, I ask myself “Will I be able to stand on this stage again?”. Questions like “Can I touch the hearts of this big audience?”, “Can I show a great performance in front of these people?”, “Can I display a perfect dance performance today?”. There are sometimes scary times, so it’s really even more precious. Everything. As the time goes by, I often think that we can’t just do things. If there’s a time in the future when I sing on my own, I want to perform at a very small place. In a place where your voice can be heard well without a microphone, a performance with a band or with a piano. I think I would be very happy.

VG : Compared to the other members, you seem like the person who's passionate about love the least. Why is it ?

WY: Because I'm trying hard not to make it as a source to stir up problems.

This really helped A LOT to rationalize WY's actions. He is constantly "checking his image". It feels like when they first started the show WY was more forward and she was more tense, now that she is initiating some affections towards him...he may like it, but is always on his guard. 

Vogue interviews..aren't they done 3 months or more in advance? Where were WY & SY in their relationship that long ago...it was still brand new and they weren't close yet right? Trying to keep it in context...LOL! 

@ujiyus1 that translation was a bit better than the last one! thankyou <3 I love that he said this

(V.G.: So what about the person displayed at MBC’s “We Got Married” TV show?) For the most part it’s similar to the real me. (V.G.: Have you ever been in a serious relationship?) Hmm, I wonder. I’ve seen that a lot in movies and dramas. When I see something like that, I still have my misgivings up till now whether I really could love someone to that extent. Do you know what I thought when I watched “Romeo & Juliet”? “If the girl is that pretty can I also fall in love like that”? (laughs) I also thought “Just for whom could I ever give my life away”. If that’s the case, then I haven’t really loved anyone yet.
wooyoung-aaaah be in love for real this time ok?

V.G.: Just like the life values, do the loves values change too?

Wooyoung: I used to give everything away like a fool before. Waiting until the very end, so it hurt a lot and was very hard, but as the time goes by, I’m thankful for it. After all, there are people who couldn’t have experienced even that kind of love. But as the time passes there comes a moment when you grow to love someone when you put your brain to work. You know it, right? Then you really miss that time when you could love someone innocently

he's basically saying that you can love someone if you want to love them..... so please, please have a want to love sy >.<

@rosera I know unnie I've listened to rhye bcs of wooyoung. it's so good. he has great taste in music :x

because it's off topic Iet's just put it here one of the song that was soo good from them

Heyy guys i'm new here :\"> sorry i don't want to ruin the mood but i just saw the pic of seyoung in changi airport, going back to korea on 11th April (if i'm not wrong) but wooyoung is not with her in the photo. Were they not together when going back to korea? Btw the photo is from a fancam so it's camera-off (not filmed). I'm very curious. Can anyone correct me please? Thank you :)>-