[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Repine mode Today My internet had a problem can't post gif at the first post I must to post my comment and edit to add gif later I still don't know why whatever still need to spam like thisภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
ภาพถ่าย

Guest yelda

. @ RoseraBoyut etiket için lütfen Devam edin EKLENDİ Eklendi çok roseraThank için beni eklemek Sen'in businees yardım ediyoruz gun sıkıntılı <>: D
@ Enzo0227 Eğer göz kişileri öldürmek emin olun. ;))
gidiyoruzo stand up, watch this Saturday play group hug

I wish there'll be a scene like this in the future... Woo's loving stare and rubs his wifey hair... *ma delulu*
And I miss this yellow hair, and the bears too...and 2young's house...  ;;)
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Spoiler preview:
[TRANS] The WGM episode that will be aired on the 10th, Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung would be having their honeymoon in Singapore! Upon arriving at the Singapore Changi airport, the two then started their '50 signed album giveaway' mission, where they had to trade the local's personal item with a signed album. They worked hard in trying to communicate with the locals with their not-so-fluent english. After checking into their hotel, the two then went out to enjoy the night scenery of Singapore, but unfortunately it was cut short by the sudden bad weather. from 韩流音悦Tai
translated by @myboytaec on twitter

[TRANS] The WGM episode that will be aired on the 10th, Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung would be having their honeymoon in Singapore! Upon arriving at the Singapore Changi airport, the two then started their '50 signed album giveaway' mission, where they had to trade the local's personal item with a signed album. They worked hard in trying to communicate with the locals with their not-so-fluent english. After checking into their hotel, the two then went out to enjoy the night scenery of Singapore, but unfortunately it was cut short by the sudden bad weather. 
cr: 韩流音悦Tai

found this at https://twitter.com/myboytaec

Blind gameFirst place ภาพถ่ายWooyoung ah you wait for long time to do this right hahaha ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย and the most scene that you guys waiting for ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายBonus ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
Everyone I spam this thread to much today, love you all and my pleased to all of you happy with my gif , Forgive me for can't used spoil tag ^:)^:)^  and didn't mentioned you guys  :x  :x my internet still have a problem sometime

@dewiramawhen 2young moved-in to their newlywed home, seyoung brought a few set of puzzle. i hope they got to play it sometime soon. @DaniaHand yeah gain + jihoon = power up our idol vs actor coupling :)
tLzPqN6mBTRS646HR0FnZBHTOD8JeNjFHnLSWCfT

i think 2young is the best visual couple in wgm history. no? thanks @rosera for all your gif :)

Blind game
First place 
ภาพถ่าย
Wooyoung ah you wait for long time to do this right hahaha ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
and the most scene that you guys waiting for 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
Bonus 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

Everyone 
I spam this thread to much today, love you all and my pleased to all of you happy with my gif , Forgive me for can't used spoil tag ^:)^:)^  and didn't mentioned you guys  :x  :x my internet still have a problem sometime

@rosera : eonnie thank you for spoil .us with your gif

wy doesn't want miss any moment without holding sy's hands lol :D:D

@missauditor @dewirama @DaniaH @sawmm @yelda @Pu_3 @kahlias @daliakudo3 @jann17 @Sage_Turquoise @emiells @enzo027 @diendong @dilawidj @oolita @kusukayo @alyssamariz @nami34 @ujiyus1 @shin27  and everyone 
Blind Game part 2 ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

Special Bonus ภาพถ่าย 
Oh! I forgot spoil this partภาพถ่าย 

Guest dewirama

@DaniaH: ah~ u're rite!! the selfie which palyed piano, omo omo~ sinhanda~ <3<3 let's hope & pray that 2young will be the 1st couple of wgm who become couple & be married in real life.. amen i'm always giving them my bless to be the real one.. don't include jungeum-yongjun & jungchi-jungin couple who already couple in real life before joined in wgm.. and don't mention gundam couple too coz they were just dating for awhile(?) after wgm ended..

@missauditor If it was you how you can handle with his eyes like that :\"> :\"> 
@dewirama Eonnie hope they became to be real too, don't date for a while but Eonnie hope he married her in real life (Delulu land time )@Pu_3 @DaniaH Thank you for the news Honey @emiells  That my point honey :)
ภาพถ่าย 

Guest dewirama

missauditor

said: @dewiramawhen 2young moved-in to their newlywed home, seyoung brought a few set of puzzle. i hope they got to play it sometime soon. @DaniaHand yeah gain + jihoon = power up our idol vs actor coupling

:)
i think 2young is the best visual couple in wgm history. no? 

thanks @rosera for all your gif

:)

@dewirama heol. I have that feel of "I want to eat someone" too... But almost all the times. The way he squeezed SY hand, in studio and in front of his teachers, it make me tingle,...that's kind of feeling.
Or the way he stared at SY in spa with half closed eyes...heol..

And ur view in that nightime stare...heol heol..control ur hormones wooyoung~ah...
;)) ;))

Guest zidge22

and the most scene that you guys waiting for 

ภาพถ่าย

wait wait wait~~~ that;s wooyoung's hand! at seyoung's shoulder er neck.. i mean near her neck! haha! wooyoung-ah, you sneaky cute fox!

:D

@emiells That from Part Jung Joonyoug ask her "You want to hug Wooyoung right?"and her face became like that SY ah, What  in your mind honey ? (Me : delulu land mode again)This part is so cute too Jung Joonyoung ask her if she want, he will tell MC to ask WY 
ภาพถ่าย

Bonus ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย