[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy somehow, Jung Kyung Ho's shows don't fall within the ones I watch, except one, Missing Nine (2017)...with Baek Jin Hee. That was a pretty good show for me. Another actress in that show is currently dating Lee Kwang Soo. I happened to catch the news which broke on 1 Jan 2019? :D

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- Happy New Year to u and everyone here. I was disappointed sy wore a pants suit again even though it is very pretty. The award ceremony was a good opportunity to wear something spectacular since all eyes will be on her but she chose something simple. 

Anyway good news-

sy accepted the new drama.

Very happy MBC likes her and offered her this role. 

• Like 6

She accepted??

Great....so we gonna watch her this year...

After  year of resting and pampering herself and that 'army kiddo' ..(just my delulu) hehehe .. finally she makes a comeback

Does this drama has kissing part??

ehemmm....hope the kiddo's camp does not has tv....hahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Xette12 said:

She accepted??

Great....so we gonna watch her this year...

After  year of resting and pampering herself and that 'army kiddo' ..(just my delulu) hehehe .. finally she makes a comeback

Does this drama has kissing part??

ehemmm....hope the kiddo's camp does not has tv....hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Ya sy plays a police inspector who does judo- just want she wanted :)

Also divorced from male lead- don’t think will have kissing, hope lots of action and fighting 

• Like 7

Happy New Year to you as well @Gerry58.

That’s good news. We will see SY gain soon in a drama. She was a divorcee in Money Flower, again she’s playing another divorcee role. Guess, you are right...no kissing scenes for her :D.

So hard not to delulu on this two. WY in the army, and SY was out of sight for over 12 months. The period has covered marriage, pregnancy and giving birth to her first child. SY’s current look certainly has created mind boggling thoughts from me....:o

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

It's a different role from her other dramas. Excited to watch in April. She would have 3 months to lose weight hehehe. 

@standingtallyy To add to the delulu it would be great if this was on the news. "PSY accepted the drama after one year in Money Flower. This is also her first drama after her marriage with 2pm JWY and birth of their first child" hahahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 1/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, chic-chic said:

Based on the drama description before the divorce they had a fiery love so there maybe a kiss scene. Probably thru flashbacks haha

@chic-chic this could mean two things. The ex-husband gets ‘beaten’ due to their love-hate marriage leading to the divorce and PSY plays a judo champ :D OR passionately in love with lots of kisses :lol:. If it’s the latter...bring it on please!!!

• LOL 4

Reposting with Eng subs. His red coat reminds me of wgm when he and Sy wore the same red coat. Also he gave Taecyeon a ukelele. Hope he is reminded if Sy playing one during wgm especially he recorded this video last July during Sy's birthday.

• Like 5

Video and more photos of script reading.

I also like Sy’s latest hairstyle especially the colour but not sure she will keep this for new drama- still more than 1 month before they start shooting, by then hair will grow longer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

This ‘beanie’ wearing girl (Seyoung), so reminded me of the ‘beanie’ wearing boy who’s currently serving in the Army:D

Ya they both copy each other. Also wy very elusive- so far don’t see much of him unlike Taec and jun.k- both can be seen on ig - going out with friends 

By the way there is a thread started in drama forum on Seyoung’s new drama.

The actor who was the king in Faith is also acting- so nice since they both in same management co too!

• Like 3