[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

The topic of hot packs triggered me to watch WY and SY awkward first meeting on WGM....where it all started. Something caught my attention and made me smile. Why? Because the green, white twirl design of the hot pack WY was holding (see page 1961) is very similar (it was zoomed) of what SY used to warm WY’s choc/mint milkshake (so he can drink) in their first meeting....petty but hey, can’t blame the fan girl in me:D

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation, long time I check in here. 

Hope everyone’s ok

Glad to see wy looking fit and healthy in the army.  He looks better with more weight- very manly. I see him putting his best effort in entertaining the crowd and they seem to enjoy his singing. 

Still no sign of sy.

Very surprised she disappeared. I am wondering whether she regretted signing with the new co and maybe waiting out the period before she can change co. cos the new co never promote her. Read that lee Jong suk also break off 4 months after signing with his new co. Anyway looks like we will only hear about her in 2019 cos everyone’s busy with Christmas and new year.

Another theory is she is secretly dating and planning on marriage so her career is on hold. Wish we can engage a private investigator to take some photos of her just to satisfy her fans. Very weird she is not seen at all- the latest photo was with her close friends and that’s months ago. Well back to waiting again.... 

• Like 5

Did Wy take a leave to attend Dara's birthday? Hehehe

Now I hate to think that fans speculations of them dating are true. There is a page posting all couple items for both. We have caps, shirts and jewelries. Wy following her on SNS and liking her posts and pics. Dara doing the same too. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo everyone it's been a while. I found Sy in her friend's Instagram. She got her hair blonde look like an idol. She seems a little bit chubby maybe the new appearance for new projects. So different Seyoung. Still beautiful as always. Check her friend's ig ma_yoni. I tried to insert the link but failed. So sorry 

• Like 4

Konnichiwa...

Just came back from holiday.. :)

Well...still now news from Sy??

Wow...she really took long rest....wonder what is she up to?

When can we see this couple together again...hmmm...

Miss them so much...

Im actually missing them as a couple more than as individual..hehehe

Miss the sweetness, honesty, loving and everything....about them..

bloggif_5339073505c02_zpsead3edb4.gif

tumblr_inline_nn41w0Y8m01t1n15w_540.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Hallo everyone it's been a while. I found Sy in her friend's Instagram. She got her hair blonde look like an idol. She seems a little bit chubby maybe the new appearance for new projects. So different Seyoung. Still beautiful as always. Check her friend's ig ma_yoni. I tried to insert the link but failed. So sorry 

Thanks. She looks different with a blonde hair.

• Like 3

Yes cannot access the IG post anymore. Too bad was not able to screen shot hehehe. Before even if her photos were shared on her friend's IG it's not being locked or deleted. Now we only see 1 or 2 pics of her from friends and it's being locked. Now my curiosity on Sy's hiding  is growing hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2