[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

Im satisfied with KPJ tender hug to NMH to consol her in hearing the devanstating truth

still KPJ lied  his real feelings towards NMH.Their conversation or their part together

was always full of anticipation coz you can feel the connection of the two just by their eyes

movements .the facial expression of Park Se Young  in eps.18 was absolutely amazing

for me it was the perfect emotion she to be shown...as her character still very calm in the

midst of distress , both excellent in acting.This drama is really the talk of the town:wub:

YES! all of us hoping and praying for another award for Park Se Young this year.Is this 

drama still nominated ?coz  3main cast won already lasy year.

3 hours ago, elenskivios38 said:

Im satisfied with KPJ tender hug to NMH to consol her in hearing the devanstating truth

still KPJ lied  his real feelings towards NMH.Their conversation or their part together

was always full of anticipation coz you can feel the connection of the two just by their eyes

movements .the facial expression of Park Se Young  in eps.18 was absolutely amazing

for me it was the perfect emotion she to be shown...as her character still very calm in the

midst of distress , both excellent in acting.This drama is really the talk of the town:wub:

YES! all of us hoping and praying for another award for Park Se Young this year.Is this 

drama still nominated ?coz  3main cast won already lasy year.

Not sure whether will be considered for 2018 but hopefully the rest of the weekend dramas don’t get high rating then better chances of being nominated. Sometimes I feel they give to those they want to promote esp the idol actors but sbs is ok cos she won for Whisper.

Glad sy is getting recognition for her acting and her dramas always get high rating eg mdgsw, Whisper and now MF. (She is on the roll!)

8 more episodes to go, very fast. Hope she gets next project quickly after a short break. There are many interesting new dramas coming soon. 

Wah wy again doing live, wondering what he say? 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- glad he confirm his enlistment. Better get over it fast so he can continue his career- 2 years very fast. Also give him time to think about marriage and starting family etc so he won’t be lonely. He already made enough for someone his age, must be tiring having to keep performing, just scale back on concerts and each do more individual activities - wy can write more songs for new boy bands 

more wy 

• Like 2

Wy's interview. Translations credits to taecme https://twitter.com/yjjchoi

WY: It’s been 10yrs since 2PM debuted, but nothing has changed. We’re always fighting. Within just 10mins, they sulk, reconcile, be upset, and take care of each other several times.... We handle things well every time.

WY: If I’m remote, I get very distant. Because of that, there were instances where my members got upset. Even if they don’t say it, they show it through their actions.... I’m not much of the type to speak.

WY: Chansung asks me if I’m having a hard time as he’s sharing his though times. I don’t say much, so he gets upset because he wants to hear my story.

WY: Khun and MJ are really good at expressing themselves. It’s to the point where their love is too much. TY and I are the more cold type but in the inside it’s crazy. JH and CS are very observant about their actions.

WY: I realized, I have no reason to be afraid anymore. I learned why I dance recklessly and why I enjoy that. I was able to persevere bc of 2PM. I couldn’t betray them just bc I was having a hard time. Regardless of what my members think, I want to remain as 2PM til the end

WY: I sought out help from my seniors. Lyn and Taewoo told me that it’s normal to feel those emotions.

WY: I’m not sure if it is appropriate to share this, but my heart really ached about about Jonghyun. We weren’t close, but I had seen him for years as my senior so he was a friendly figure. There was a time I was depressed. I wondered if I should be irresponsible & leave to Busan

WY: During that time I looked around and I saw five people who sulk very easily, my members. Looking at my good friends, I realized the thoughts I had were stupid talk. The only thoughts I had then was to push through. Whenever it got hard, I pushed through thinking of my members

DTjysr7VAAE54xp.jpg

DTjzDylVoAEBy3L.jpg

http://www.news-ade.com/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1000018703

• Like 3

I am so happy. I managed to watch the recent two episodes of Money Flower on an 11cm screen- if there's a will, there's a way! Hehehe! I just can't wait. Reading the recaps and @yun84 saying there was a 'hug' :D made me look for a way how I can watch it. Lucky the weather have improved (after days of heavy rain due to a cyclone) hence the network was back on track. I am really hoping Park Seyoung gets an acting award citation for MF. She's getting good reviews. So proud of her.

*btw I notice SY's manager likes WY IG posting from fans...hmmmm. LOL!

• Like 3

I am happy WY opened up about his feelings and that he felt sad at a time.  There is something about working hard and getting fame at a relatively young age,  then try  to figure out the meaning of it all when tired and alone,  particularly one who does not open up as easily, like WY.   Am glad he has hobbies he really enjoys, family, workmates,  and friends both inside and outside k-pop that he likes being with. 

Am also feeling that WY talking about Jonghyun in the interview, was something he needed to mention.   Idols can relate, as he was one of them, composer/idols moreso.  In this tragedy,  there should somehow be a silver lining behind it,  for individuals to open up,  groups to be aware and in touch, and  the leadership of k-ent to provide meaningful support.    2PM is a strong brotherhood,  which  is really good for WY.  

On a separate topic, I like nerdy WY in his new MV teaser,  he is very attractive this way, to me.  

• Like 2