[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I'm sorry that I talked about GY here. I'm sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. Not everyone here wants to talk about him. And he has a forum if you ever want to talk about him, but his forum is dead. It's mostly just me there talking to myself and whining about how no one will talk to me, and whining about how he doesn't have a project yet. I am so happy that I get to talk with some of you. I want to talk about how beautiful sy is, but no one replies me. It sucks. But I did this to myself because I talked about the wrong thing. I was not expecting any of you to talk about him here. I promise. About SY I really do think she's beautiful. I have since I first saw her in WGM with wy. I love her eyes. I think her hair is beautiful, and I know she's a tomboy, but I think she looks good in dresses. 

6 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@standingtallyy- thanks for the fanfic. I know u like Sy's fashion. We both share the same taste- her clothes are classic and wearable, handbags are nice too

Oh I just love her shoes. Her shoes are so cute. I want some! I think she makes the shoes look good :) 

And she looks good in skirts too!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

@2handsintertwined I like Goo Yoo too. Loved him in Coffee Prince (I only watched it 3 years ago) one of the first two K-Dramas I've watched, that I even bought myself a DVD (it costs me a few bucks, mind you:D). He was gorgeous then, he is better looking now that he is older! I just don't go fanatics over K-actors or any actors for that matter. Seyoung is the only K-actress that I closely follow, no one alse. But I'm a bit picky who he is his leading lady...that's why I didn't watch Goblin because I didn't like the lead actress :D. I'm weird like that. If it was Seyoung I'd be crazily watching it. Don't feel bad if you don't follow all of WY's and Seyoung's activities, that's why we come here to catch up. Lucky we have @chic-chic and @Gerry58 keep us updated, we would be lost without them!

@Gerry58 I know, we both have sharp eyes when it comes to Seyoung's fashion. We agree on same stuff! 

I'm glad you all  liked my friends latest chapters. She is extending her gratitude. I posted it here the moment I received it. Let's look forward to more :wub: 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

.Is anyone going to reply? Or no?

I did :D It is not only GY who takes a break from successful projects. A lot of actors take some time off otherwise the viewers gets bored of them and that looses their 'value' as an actor. Reality is being an A-List actor doesn't guarantee your next project would be a success. It is all about choosing the right one. It is a PR strategy, the miss factor, if you know what I mean. So my dear @2handsintertwined, just sit back and relax until GY's next work.

We YY Nation know all about patiently waiting, hoping, wishing and praying when Seyoung was in dispute with her ex-agency. It was a very long 8-month wait until she was visible again from magazines, networks and the social media. But look, YY Nation went through it all. It was like a big celebration when finally she made a comeback with another agency. Patience does pay off..

• Like 3

@chic-chic- so sad wy cried. I read jun.k saying he will enlist  maybe beginning or middle next year. Got a feeling wy will join him, then Chansung and junho. That will be ideal cos we get to see 2pm reunion faster

@standingtallyy- agree. I remember viewers saying why this actress doing 3 dramas this year. They get 'sick' of seeing the same face. Her agency must have thought 'strike  while the iron is hot' by making her work a lot but they forgot over exposure isn't good.

Sy just do 2 dramas, just nice, she gets a break in between and be more selective in choosing her next roles. Money flower is a good pick, she is getting noticed cos more people are watching this drama as the storyline is interesting 

• Like 5

Late to the party.....it is 1901 pages now :).  Happy we just exceeded 1900!   Cheers, YY chingus!   

JYP culture, right.  One of 2pm and other artists went to support the busking of their very latest boy group.   I also like that they stay grounded regardless of how successful they are. 

Japan is a very lucrative market.    WY is doing the right thing and succeeding very well.   SY is doing a great job in Money Flower, and as gorgeous as ever!    It seems that both of them have not aged a day since WGM.  

• Like 5

Wy might be sad due to upcoming enlistment and won't be performing together as a group until 2020.  As per him, the next time we will see him will be with the other members. I also think he might enlist with jun k. 

As per JYP, more than talent he looks for people who has a good attitude. This may be the reason why all his artists are so close and remained humble despite their success. Yes I saw jun k supporting Stray kids. 

It was  a good decision for jype to let 2pm enter Japan market. Though it's sad that they are not popular in Korea anymore just  like in 2010, at least they are doing good in the Japan market. 

Sy is doing good too after he company dispute. So far all her projects were good. A movie would be good too. Too bad she was not able to promote her first two movies properly.

• Like 5

Hello everyone- happy Friday- just one more day to Money Flower 

Lots of WY's photos from his successful concerts, saw he received many floral bouquets- somlucky japanese fans love him

Sy is still very quiet, hope she updates soon

wy very hype- his gold suit!!! 

• Like 3