[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@2handsintertwined- missed u too. Quite a while since u last visit. Thought u went on vacation 

U are always welcome in YY forum and we are always here :)

Are u watching Sy's new drama Money Flower? 

@chic-chic Hope Jyp let 2pm form their own co within Jyp- jun.k, wy, junho can help out the new idols by composing, Taec, Chansung, junho and khun can act, then every year they perform in 2pm concerts 

• Like 4

Off topic: Jun K revealing his love life hehehehe. Probably all 2PM girlfriends are really considerate so they were no dating reports for them  hehehe. I hope WY reveal his too hahaha. 

2PM’s Jun.K honestly reveals the reason why he believes there have never been any dating reports about him.

During an interview for his new solo mini album “My 20’s,” Jun.K said, “I have been dating all this time. The girls I dated were very considerate of me. That is why I think there weren’t any [dating reports].” He added, “To be honest, because of my job, I couldn’t see [my girlfriends] often. Despite that fact, they were understanding, so I was grateful. I was sorry I couldn’t spend a lot of time with them.”

He commented, “One day, one of my friends said, ‘You have a lot of songs about regret.'”

Meanwhile, Jun.K recently made a comeback, and will be promoting his title track “A Moving Day.”

• Like 5

Just now, 2handsintertwined said:

I've missed all of you so much! It's great to be back. I have to backread. I have no idea what's going on. I love Seyoung, and I love Wooyoung forever and always, and I can't wait until that special day. I hope you are all well!

Edit: I've been all over Soompi, trying to fit in and I've been rejected. I always remember how you all accepted me with open arms. Even GY's forum I'm not accepted there and he's my favorite South Korean actor. I'm not saying I've been through a lot, because a lot of others have too, but I'm tired of getting hurt here on Soompi. I just love it with you guys. None of you have ever been rude to me, and you accepted me as I am. I'm not perfect. And you know that. I'm sorry I just wanted to say that and I appreciate all of you, and I think you are good people.

Missed you too. Sorry to hear what happened to the other forums.  I am also hesitant posting in other forums because I don't know how they will accept me too. Sometimes I am also being careful on what to post on the other forums. 

That's why I always go back here because people are really nice and accepting. We can talk about WY and SY and even other things not related to them. 

Visit here if you have. We are always here. Let's all have fun hehehe. 

@Gerry58  Thanks for the new pic. Did WY color his hair red?  Hope he doesn't get bald for coloring his hair too often hehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

It's been a while. 

Hello ladies, miss u all. 

I left a few pages behind. 

@chic-chic and @Gerry58, you always make this forum alive, thank you.. 

@standingtallyy, how're you? 

I miss your friend's fanfic, she could be a drama's script writer. 

Helloo @2handsintertwined, I also join this forum because of warm heart here. 

Sorry, I can't mention you one by one ladies, but I keep come here to read all your thinking about our couple. 

I really really like Se Young in money flower. 

She is getting prettier and also looks so mature.

And the song from our Jang was marvelous. 

I enjoy his music. 

They both are awesome with their passion in acting and music. 

• Like 7

@yun84- very happy to see u here too. We miss every single YY shipper, join us here, we will soon be going into thread 2 so the few of us will still continue sailing this ship

@2handsintertwined- don't think gy will be doing a drama anytime soon after his last successful one so u might as well watch Sy's and spazz at Money Flower forum and here too. Hopefully she continues to do at least 2 dramas a year + appear on variety shows like law of the jungle again cos she can dive better than those who guest there. 

@chic-chic- I am sure 2pm boys are dating secretly, maybe cos they don't have much activities in Korea, the paparazzi don't pay much attention.

WY's hair is red  again, maybe not permanent? 

I like this scene- Hope when married, she stands up to all these busybody relatives 

• Like 8

Yes this forum definitely the warmest in soompi. U feel accepted in here. So happy wy appear in magazines hope sy do the same  things. She gained a lof of attentions bcause money  flower. Even i feel pity in NMH character. She is innocent,pure hearted and sometimes naive. Everybody even his father use her for their own desire. I hope the writer and PD don't  put NMH as a weak and naive character, but she can stand by herself faced the darkness of cheong ah family. For now i don't  even care NMH will end up with KPJ. Hahaha me also waiting for her in beautiful  weeding dress. 

• Like 5

@2handsintertwined Sorry to hear about your experience from other forums...we assure you that won’t happen here...I’m proud to say that we are really welcoming to everyone who loves WY and  SY...hang out with us. We don’t limit ourselves to the topics on our favourite 2PM and leading lady.

@yun84 I am waiting for my friends fanfic too. She is a little busy at the moment with work and other commitments but once she gets the time, it will be here in lightning speed! Glad to see you again.

We are busy on the weekends watching Money Flower. Episode 5 & 6 were really awesome! @Gerry58 and @chic-chic noticed SY's beautiful legs too, especially when she wore the black dress.Too bad that scene in her wet suit talking to JH didn't really show much but all the same it's obvious she has a great figure. SY and JYP artist really have some connections:heart:

• Like 8

On 11/27/2017 at 11:59 PM, chic-chic said:

Missed you too. Sorry to hear what happened to the other forums.  I am also hesitant posting in other forums because I don't know how they will accept me too. Sometimes I am also being careful on what to post on the other forums. 

That's why I always go back here because people are really nice and accepting. We can talk about WY and SY and even other things not related to them. 

Visit here if you have. We are always here. Let's all have fun hehehe. 

@Gerry58  Thanks for the new pic. Did WY color his hair red?  Hope he doesn't get bald for coloring his hair too often hehe. 

Thank you. You're also hesitant in posting in other forums? Because you don't know how they will accept you there? I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, too. A lot of us feel that way.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how anyone could ever NOT accept you. I think you have such a great spirit. I think you're fun. This might sound biased, but you're one of my favorite things about this forum.

Yeah, I can understand why you always come back here, and yes everyone here is really nice and accepting, but don't be afraid to put yourself out there on other forums too. Yes, some forums suck, but not all of them do. I think you just have to find the right ones, just like this one :)

I don't know if you already have put yourself out there on other forums too, but you're spoiling us. I think other forums should experience you too. 

I laughed so hard about what you said about WY's hair. If I recall, he is the 2pm member who dyes his hair the most, right? I hope his hair doesn't fall out too. And I like his red hair. Has he had red hair, before? I can't remember.

Want to know my favorite thing about you? It's your laugh. You always go "hehehe." You're so cute, and I look forward to hearing it everytime I visit. You are always updating everyone here on information. Like I said, I don't see why anyone wouldn't accept you. I think anyone who doesn't accept you isn't human. I'm sorry if that sounds rude.

Of course I'll visit. Thank you for the invitation. It makes me feel good to know you are always here for me, and others of course. I agree let's all have fun hehehe :).

On 11/28/2017 at 12:20 AM, yun84 said:

Helloo @2handsintertwined, I also join this forum because of warm heart here. 

Really? You're just like me. Well, then we have the same thing in common. I'm glad we found a forum with a warm heart.

On 11/28/2017 at 2:08 AM, Gerry58 said:

don't think gy will be doing a drama anytime soon after his last successful one so u might as well watch Sy's and spazz at Money Flower forum and here too. Hopefully she continues to do at least 2 dramas a year + appear on variety shows like law of the jungle again cos she can dive better than those who guest there. 

You don't think GY will be doing a drama anytime soon? Why not? That makes me sad :bawling:. Money Flower forum? It's been so long since I've watched a drama, but I will try to watch SY's. And I will try to spazz in the forum and here too. I hope she does 2 dramas a year! That would be great, right? And I would love to see her on variety shows. I only saw her on variety with WY during their WGM. I liked her variety skills. Law of the Jungle? I haven't seen that yet! I hear it's good though. And you said SY can dive better than those who guest there. Oh really? I'm sure she dives really well.

21 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Yes this forum definitely the warmest in soompi. U feel accepted in here. So happy wy appear in magazines hope sy do the same  things. She gained a lof of attentions bcause money  flower. Even i feel pity in NMH character. She is innocent,pure hearted and sometimes naive. Everybody even his father use her for their own desire. I hope the writer and PD don't  put NMH as a weak and naive character, but she can stand by herself faced the darkness of cheong ah family. For now i don't  even care NMH will end up with KPJ. Hahaha me also waiting for her in beautiful  weeding dress. 

I agree. This is a very warm forum.

21 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Sorry to hear about your experience from other forums...we assure you that won’t happen here...I’m proud to say that we are really welcoming to everyone who loves WY and  SY...hang out with us. We don’t limit ourselves to the topics on our favourite 2PM and leading lady.

Thank you. Of course I'll hang out with all of you. I'm glad you don't limit yourselves here. I think it's boring to limit yourself.

Edit: I am still backreading. I see lots of pictures from SY's drama :)

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

@2handsintertwined Thanks for your nice words.

Other than YY, I also joined Taecgui, I post there too sometimes. But since TY is in the military, I haven't visited for a while. People are also nice. I am also visiting Chansung's thread. I am a silent lurker there.

I haven't tried posting in other forums though. I'll try sometimes if there will be one that is interesting. 

Yes WY had red hair before.  He change color of hair  a lot hehe. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined Thanks for your nice words.

Other than YY, I also joined Taecgui, I post there too sometimes. But since TY is in the military, I haven't visited for a while. People are also nice. I am also visiting Chansung's thread. I am a silent lurker there.

I haven't tried posting in other forums though. I'll try sometimes if there will be one that is interesting. 

Yes WY had red hair before.  He change color of hair  a lot hehe. 

Ok thanks for the info. And you're welcome. Do you know if Jun K likes to dye his hair? And did i make you uncomfortable? If I did then I'm sorry. 

9 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Out of the 2PM men Wooyoung tops in changing his hair colour very often, though mine and @chic-chic‘s Chanie and Junho do it as well :D

Ok. Thank you! Wait, you're Junho biased? And @chic-chic is Chansung biased? Nice! I am Wooyoung biased :D. Young boys, right? But I love all of them. I hope Jun K's solo goes well.

• Like 3

By the way, I meant it when I said that I don't fit in here anywhere on Soompi. I don't want any of you to think I'm a victim because it's my fault that I don't fit in on other forums. I make a lot of trouble on other forums. And I say offensive things on other forums. I'm immature. And I'm not a good person. And I don't have a good personality. And that's why a lot of people don't like me.

I don't want to cause trouble on this forum, too. I don't want to ruin the good, positive vibe here, and I understand if you changed your minds about accepting me here. 

I'm sorry about the double post.

• Like 3

@2handsintertwined- don't worry, we are all matured, doesn't fight or quarrel. Everyone is free to express their feelings and thoughts, even if we disagree, we accept that not everyone shares the same.

I don't have a favorite in 2pm except wy, like all members cos they are handsome and so talented- the only group where every member can compose songs :D

saw this posted.

Sy endorses some products

• Like 3