[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

10 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY Nation - glad we are all getting along well. :lol:

@standingtallyy- oh u went to the outback again? Seems to be traveling more. No wonder didn't see u here so often. Miss u. 

@kdaddict1- I normally shop online or overseas cos my country's retail shops rental are high. Only when u have the great Singapore sale like this month, then can get great bargains. Singapore got lots of high fashion like HK, Shanghai, Tokyo. I don't buy many coats and winter wear now cos I have lots. Also our weather is sunny throughout the year so less opportunity to wear them. Nowadays we prefer to travel during spring or summer so more luggage space.

U should update your online shop cos people esp the younger generation loves to shop online. 

@mfolly15- think YY couple and 2pm aware of us cos jun.k teases wy by writing YY on him recently in their Australian variety. That's why sy very careful what she posts. 

If u guys want to read more fanfics must ask @blame2pm- she is the genius behind most of them. Her stories are really touching, can even cry!! :lol: Long time didn't see her, hope she appears soon

Very quiet lately- Another idol dating revealed plus song song couple got followed. 

Still no news of sy. Maybe wy is free, they decided to spend time together- my delulu 

@Gerry58 Got tired of online selling coz its a burden, answering queries, most of these inquiries are just a waste of time, coz they wanted cheap prices, coats are not cheap as we all know. I'd rather stick to a few clients, who really buys a lot.

Even if my country doesn't have winter, I have a lot of clients -frequent travelers & x-pats. I even at times I run out of sizes. Like, someone from TV network contacted me just a while ago while I was in the bank, telling me to deliver some men's suits for their upcoming event this July (I do men's suits as well) It's nice to have contacts like this. So guys I might not be able to participate in our discussion but for sure, if my driver gets back from his vacay, I can once in while check on my messages. Continue to keep me posted.

just got back from the gym. I'm tired & ready to watch ep 14 (again). Any other videos you can recommend? I just watched Jay Park's "Know you name" with SY, he's cute! But I have my ideal type of man & I haven't found him yet.

Yes I'm still single at 28. I've worked myself out attending to business. My brother 26, who lives in NY Is getting married next year, but I'm in no hurry. 

Huhuhu...Woo Young, if you're not marrying Se Young, you better wait for me. Unfortunately, my ideal type should be at least 185cm or 6' tall (I'm 5'6). But it can be overridden. I can always wear flats. Oh I'm imagining things, i might get dropped from this thread. Hahaha! :D

Got to go. WY & SY is waiting for me to click the next episode.

• Like 7

Just now, yun84 said:

Ah, sorry I was wrong..

JunK teased Wy about the song in khun's birthday, not in mafia game

When the 'mafia game', chan teased him about the nickname he was used "Jayoung"

Many fans were puzzled why Jayoung . Chan called him Miss Jayoung hehe. 

Just now, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi everyone. Can I join in on all the fun? I love seyoung and wooyoung so much. I miss them. Wow I haven't been here on so long! Last time I was here their last wgm episode aired. I think seyoung is perfect. :wub:

Of course we are so happy you're here.  Please join the fun and let's delulu together. The more members the merrier. 

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

I think it's W not YY?

|

That would be possible. As a shipper we like to think it's YY hahaha. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi everyone. Can I join in on all the fun? I love seyoung and wooyoung so much. I miss them. Wow I haven't been here on so long! Last time I was here their last wgm episode aired. I think seyoung is perfect. :wub:

Why of course! Hop in and let's have fun! Fell asleep watching them, Just woke up & still craving for these 2 people's lovey dovey. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, kdaddict1 said:

I think it's W not YY?

I still think it is YY cos if it is W, should be 2 V and no gap in between  :)

@kdaddict1- ya for online business u need manpower. I have a friend doing quite well selling affordable office and ladies wear, she even do a rental, u pay a monthly fee to rent clothes from her. 

For videos- maybe u can watch sy in law of the jungle- Mongolia and her dramas like Faith, school 2013, recent Whisper. There are also lots of fan made videos of YY couple too on YouTube 

@2handsintertwined- hey there, welcome. Very happy to see another new member, anyone can join us cos this is an open forum. I see u are a fan of gong yoo, I like him too, very charming  :lol:

found one YY couple video - u realized they unconsciously wear matching outfits. 

YY couple always have eye contacts, natural hand holding and touching, having their own fun together 

• Like 7

These are just clips from different MVs put together. From know your name by jay park. Very artistically made. I wished they can give us 1 hint to show they're together. Like SY showing the the glimpse of the necklace give to her on their wedding day. So YY nation can be happy. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Taecgui is still active until today. They are already on their second forum. I visit there from time to time and post updates too. 

Khunturia forum not that active. Though there are still posts most for Victoria. They are still on their 1194 page hehe. 

You can also watch Real 2PM show when they celebrated Khun's birthday. Jun k teasing him about the song and him spending his Wonderful days. Also during JYP nation interview in 2014 too, Yenny was teasing WY about getting married since he was talking about his picture with a baby.

Khuntoria not so active cos Vic is doing very well in China. She has leading roles with famous China actors. Don't think she will continue as a Kpop idol cos China is a huge lucrative market. Also don't think  khun will go China to act. He is doing well in 2pm and Thailand 

Taecgui- Gui Gui Korean music career didn't take off cos Korea idols are younger.  She acted in Chinese drama with Zanilia as her maid in First female pm. Zanilia is now one of the highest paid actresses whereas gg didn't do so well. She is now back to Taiwan. Chances of her meeting Taec is rare cos Korea is not easy, language barrier and so competitive. Taecgui only active cos her fans update her activities, they don't post Taec much  

Was watching YY couple exercising episode- sy was very stiff and not keen but now because of WY's influence, she is actively working out. 

• Like 7

I think it's YY. Because there should be no line below V at the first.

But W or YY, anything, I still feel happy looking at him with his group.

They're really having fun, teasing and supporting one another.

How to put a pict here?

Need help please..

• Like 4

@yun84 If the picture is from a website just copy paste it. If it is saved from your computer just upload it from a photo sharing site like Photobucket and just copy paste the image code. Or upload it on your IG or twitter and copy paste the link.

@Gerry58 Guigui only tried doing music in Korea but really won't pursue it. There are hints posted by both so the shippers forum is quite happy there. Both TY and Guigui are active in SNS so fans easily spots hints and connection. I am enjoying seeing the hints hehehe. For example, there is an interview of TY about ideal date and girl, it was similar to his experience in WGM. He keeps drawing a ghost similar to Guigui clothes brand.  Some believe the girl version of OKCAT Yeoncat is similar to Guigui.  That is probably why until today the forum is still there. They may reach their third already. Maybe will be a little quiet since TY will be enlisting. 

With Khunturia it became quiet before due to Khunfany. Most already gave up because they still believe Khun and Tiffany are still dating. Khun is studying Chinese currently. I believe he has acting projects coming up in China. While other members will be enlisting he would be busy in acting. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, kdaddict1 said:

Why of course! Hop in and let's have fun! Fell asleep watching them, Just woke up & still craving for these 2 people's lovey dovey. 

Thank you! You've made me feel so welcomed here! You are so friendly :) 

You fell asleep watching them and you just woke up craving their lovey dovey? Hehehe. Well, I can understand why because they are too cute when they are together. I'm craving them now too. Looks like you rubbed off on me!  Ahh. I still remember those feelings that I got when I was waiting for each episode to air. I miss them and I miss those days :) 

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

I still think it is YY cos if it is W, should be 2 V and no gap in between  :)

@kdaddict1- ya for online business u need manpower. I have a friend doing quite well selling affordable office and ladies wear, she even do a rental, u pay a monthly fee to rent clothes from her. 

For videos- maybe u can watch sy in law of the jungle- Mongolia and her dramas like Faith, school 2013, recent Whisper. There are also lots of fan made videos of YY couple too on YouTube 

@2handsintertwined- hey there, welcome. Very happy to see another new member, anyone can join us cos this is an open forum. I see u are a fan of gong yoo, I like him too, very charming  :lol:

You've made me feel very welcomed too! Thank you to you too! :) You're very happy to see another new member? Well, I'm glad I could make you happy! :) I'm sorry if this is not WY and SY related. Yes, I'm a fan of gy. You like him too and you think he's charming? Wow! I feel the same way you do. I think he's charming too and he is a deep thinker. I like his personality the most. This has nothing to do with WY and SY, but he does have a page here on soompi. You should drop by! :wink: Ok. I'm going to get back on topic now! 

@chic-chic Thank you for posting the videos from @blame2pm! I haven't seen these!

You are all so friendly it makes me want to cry. 

I hope I can catch up!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 4

@2handsintertwined Yes people here are friendly. This is what I like about this forum. We can share info about WY and SY. We can also talk about other things not related to them. Feel free to post anything he he. The people here became good friends. I am really glad you've visited again. 

One of the videos was the entry to the Shippers Contest last year. It was made by @blame2pm. She's really good in editing. You can also visit her IG. She has a lot of manips or edited pictures of both of them together. Her fanfics are great too. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic Thanks for the info! It looks like I've come to the right place! :) We can post anything not related to them? Wow. You're glad I visited again? Thank you! I feel like I've been saying "thank you"  too much. One of her videos was an entry for the Shippers Contest last year? Oh my! That's very exciting! I will have to check out here instagram. I love fanfics so I will have to check those out too. You are just full of information :).

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Was watching YY couple exercising episode- sy was very stiff and not keen but now because of WY's influence, she is actively working out. 

Sorry to cut your post. i just had to respond to this. The exercising episode was one of my favorites!!!! Sorry for the exaggeration. I thought that they did so much skin ship in that episode. I remember a lot of people were upset because wy hit her on the back a couple of time. They said, "He's abusive" That made me so angry!

• Like 5

For me...i oso think is letter YY that junk wrote on wy hand..do u noticed..in the video, at 1.05min ..junk go for second attempt to write a line down to make it more obvious Y  on wy hand again..

Then...wy saw his hand & smile and show to the camera clearly without  say anything..but junho write OUT on his foot..y he not showing that ? ..haa..

Then at 2.49min...i noticed that...wy turn to junk asking sumthing n turn  his hand to him..but it block by cs..but stil can see wy turn his hand to junk...

(My delulu mode*) must be wy asking junk ..y u write this..this is so obvious!!.....haaaa

• Like 4

@2handsintertwined- yes I know Gong yoo has a forum here, in fact lots of Korean actors too but I too lazy to go and read. I prefer the older actors like So Ji sub, Jang hyuk, lee Dong wook, park shin yang, Kwon sang woo, lee sang woo, lee Sang Yoon, even Saimdang lead actor, etc than those flower boy actors. Actresses very few now cos mostly semi-retired or married. The newer ones very few I like, my favorite is still sy. Watched all her dramas.  :lol:

I watch lots of dramas, if I like the actors, I will check out all his dramas. Presently watching forest of secrets and I am loving the lead actor. He is so cool and unassuming. 

I also like YY exercising episode- lots of skinship, wy keep checking out sy. Think sy is ok with his rough ways cos she likes Busan guys and she is a tomboy  :lol:. That episode got lots of flirting! Wy looks so clean cut and handsome, didn't sweat much. 

@chic-chic- glad khun is learning Mandarin, not too difficult for him cos he is part Chinese. He is so good looking and I am sure he will be a success in China. Even he doesn't act, can do cfs and variety :)

@kdaddict1- too bad wy not active on social media so we don't get hints, Sy also rarely post, but mostly on work. U can follow them both on twitter and Sy's IG

We don't have rules that must post on YY couple only, we can chat on anything -else this forum will be so quiet. 

• Like 2

If it's true YY, Jun K gave us a hint.

So we can keep in sail..B)

I have to scream, "Jun K.... I love you", hehee..

@kho39 Let's ask Jun K :D..

Thank you for the suggestion @Gerry58, I'll try it.

Big hug to you who always pay attention here.

Warm, friendly, cheerful..

That's my impression for this forum.

It's nice to read everything all of you post here.

Glad to join as YY shipper :wub:

Having many friends for around the world.

@chic-chic, I should be your fan, since you always update and describe everything I don't know.:)

And yes, fix, I'm your fan.

Thanks to Wy and Sy..

Because of you both, many people with different countries, different languages, different ages, different professions, different habits being family..

(delulu, hope Sy or Wy visit this forum :blush:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

yes I know Gong yoo has a forum here, in fact lots of Korean actors too but I too lazy to go and read. I prefer the older actors like So Ji sub, Jang hyuk, lee Dong wook, park shin yang, Kwon sang woo, lee sang woo, lee Sang Yoon, even Saimdang lead actor, etc than those flower boy actors. Actresses very few now cos mostly semi-retired or married. The newer ones very few I like, my favorite is still sy. Watched all her dramas.  :lol:

Ok :) 

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

I watch lots of dramas, if I like the actors, I will check out all his dramas. Presently watching forest of secrets and I am loving the lead actor. He is so cool and unassuming. 

I also like YY exercising episode- lots of skinship, wy keep checking out sy. Think sy is ok with his rough ways cos she likes Busan guys and she is a tomboy  :lol:. That episode got lots of flirting! Wy looks so clean cut and handsome, didn't sweat much. 

@yun84 hi! i hope wy and  sy visit this forum too. Did anyone post fanfiction here? I hope wy and  sy don't  find it :) 

You watch a lot of dramas? Cool! I've never seen forest of secrets. If you love the lead male actor, then it must be a good drama. I'm going to check that drama out. You like the exercising episode too? Yay! SY likes Busan guys? Can you tell me when she said that? I never knew she was a tomboy :)  yes, lots of flirting! LOL. You're right wy was cleancut and handsome. You noticed that he didn't sweat much? I never noticed that. You pay lots of attention to what sy and wy do.

Can you answer something for me?

I am sorry if this is offtopic. I think you guys were talking about something else :)

So I have a question.   Did wy and sy win the cooking contest? I can't remember

I think wy looks so cool on the picture you put up :) 

You've watched all of SY's dramas? You weren't kidding. You're such a devoted fan. Wish I could tell sy about you :) 

What was the name of that drama that she was filming during wgm. WY was so jealous :) '

I'm terrible at backreading. What is everyone discussing now? :) 

• Like 2