[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wonder who that guy in the pic? A fan? @yantz3 Don't think she will wear the puzzle ring, too obvious! She looks good in black but should wear bright colors like blue, green, red cos she still young, just don't wear yellow

Guest dreamerjc

Welcome back, Princess Seyoung !  Hope her agency finds her good drama projects soon. It's so competitive in the K-drama scene and she needs reliable projects to boost her popularity.
On the other hand, I have this wishful thinking that the couple will return to IG together (perhaps on WY's bday) and drop teasers and hints to their shippers.  Maybe WY has been waiting for SY's comeback before he reactivates his IG.

Guest vanya

poor uri psy.... it's looks like she has to start over again with her carrier... we wish u success that equals ur talent and determination, wish u to faith and always wishing u success and happines in all that u do.... Fighting PSY !!

10430053_982170308468525_302547485063752

and don't forget that someone from far away is going to support u too....

10314588_982170458468510_355301497741192

Guest yantz3

Gerry58 said: Wonder who that guy in the pic? A fan? @yantz3 Don't think she will wear the puzzle ring, too obvious! She looks good in black but should wear bright colors like blue, green, red cos she still young, just don't wear yellow

@yantz I didn't know they got couple ring from fans in Singapore, what does it look like? @scuttler - thanks for the info. I am glad she keeps him. Sy is very nice, she still keep in touch with her school mates and ex-colleagues. I'm glad her makeup guy don't go overboard, i don't like fake eyelashes etc. just keep it natural. Also I like her with her hair down, maybe with soft curls, can experiment like wooyoung, he always changing hairstyles ;)

Hi. I'm new but I have been lurking a lot lately since I just love 2young couple! 
On the topic of idols dating, actually it is usual for companies to put dating bans on their artists. On JYP, he said for the first 3 years artists should focus on their music and performance. HOWEVER, Wooyoung said before in Radio Star (with 2pm) that he had dated right after he debuted, before the 'ban' was lifted. Wooyoung had said he had no dating experience but slowly in a small way (and smart) he revealed that he was seeing someone without directly saying it like in Happy Clinic, not until Radio Star. So I think what JYP meant was, 'Date all you want but keep it low'. Because if he really banned them from dating, the other interviews from 2pm is kind of contradictory. 2pm always said JYP wanted them to experience more so that they have better performance.
After the ban, the 3 years thing, you would think they would immediately start dating but I think it is up to the members whether they would reveal it or not. For instance Junho had said before that even if he is dating, he would never say that he is, looking at circumstances around him. Taecyeon even hid his own mom from any broadcasting because he is worried that if his image is damaged, his family would also be pulled into the problem. But for Nichkhun, he is dating another idol, a SNSD member non of the less and looking at the state SM put on SNSD where they revealed the dating members one by one, I think he had to reveal it because of the girl. By all means, in JYP it is up to the artist whether they want to reveal it or not. 
On Wooyoung, this is where shipper's paradise comes in. He likes to drop clues on his personal life because he is that playful with fans. Exhibit A : In strong heart he said he had no dating experience and wanted to learn bla bla bla but he added 'I would try my best now' and leave it there. Exhibit B : In Happy Clinic he stated that he had someone he liked and meet through skype but purposely he said it didn't fell through. Exhibit C : He said he did date in Radio Star. Exhibit D : On the scandal with IU, unlike idols who pull it longer so it makes momentum, he just puts the seal that they are very good friends when he made her a prank call. Exhibit E : In Happy Together Miseon asked if he dated IU and he was like, "Aih, no."
This is where our shipper's goggles should be up as anything Wooyoung said could be a clue itself. If it was a no, he would put it as a no like in IU's case. Now on Seyoung's case, even if the old article where Wooyoung was like 'Whatever' and people sees it as a bad thing, I actually see it as a good thing because Wooyoung only confirms it if it was a NO. Plus, I heard that the real interview was being manipulated so really, any way it was good news to me. So now lets do our best in looking through evidence because Wooyoung, he definitely is playful.

Guest vanya

Josei Jishin (5/5) - K☆STAR LOVERS - Exclusive Interview [Wooyoung & Chansung] http://jisin.jp/serial/%E9%9F%93%E6%B5%81%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B3/K%E2%98%86STAR+LOVERS/11975

image?mode=show_image&cb_image_id=97978

can't help with this... sorry if this is repost... but i luv this pic.... wooyoungaah..... why you looks so handsome....???

tumblr_nbcifvu0Sh1qe4t2io1_500.jpg
cr : as tagged

Guest yantz3

@Gerry58 ...It wasn't really a popular topic at that time..coz the ring only caught in the pic of the fan's camera, and I couldn't find it no more...mian... :(  some saw it when they were in the airport in Singapore, but the pictures was not so clear... 
5bd7a39e604031e816a196c8219dbe99.png76c188601504738e88b4a8fb46e6080c.png
@diendong ...I borrow your pict... :D 
@ilikeme_stv ...welcome! I love your post...and keep on posting ...

@ilikeme_stv - welcome :) Glad to see new visitors, u don't have to be a shipper to post here, I like to read all opinions. Wy should be dating cos he will be 26, my sis dated when she was 15. Those idols esp younger ones don't date cos they have to concentrate on career, also co spend a lot on their training so would expect them to earn money first. I don't think he dated IU, she was with some idol. Anyway we believe he is secretly dating now, beginning he gave hints but now he stopped. As his fan, we should be happy for him, not like those crazy people who harass him when they hear he is dating

I think Wooyoung's fan would know this, WY always playfully bites people he is close with like his members OR if he thinks someone is really cute and before SY, those 'someones' are usually small children. No I have so many delulu you guys have no idea. LOL.
tumblr_nhgy0oDBnu1to59dfo8_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n3np24Qmgp1qc4zy7o8_r1_250.gif

And the only ship I support was Nichkhun and Tiffany, even before they revealed. Didn't know why, I just have an instinct that they really are dating based on baseless reasons really. Unlike the blown up into irrational proportions of Taecyeon and Yoona, that one I was sure they were not and were just thrown into a situation. On our 2young couple, I'd say they are dating. :x

Guest yantz3

Aigoooo... Wooyoung ah...you look mighty..mighty fine...so cute, handsome n clean...! so does uri princess Seyoung.... 
tumblr_nnf8mhoZK61qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_nnf8g5hhTX1qe4t2io1_500.jpg
Cr. as tagged..