[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hazeljrr_c922 said: Thanks for the translation. Am muddled about the end of contract dispute. Does this mean she is a free agent now? Or is she still with Salt and she came out ahead in the items that were subject to negotiation/mediation? Either way, I hope she gets great projects where she can shine. I am glad it just took 15 mediation meetings in 6 months. That is fast enough. And she had been able to promote Cat Funeral while negotiations were ongoing.

Another fanfic started about 2young. Nice to read. If the authors are here thanks so much.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-wgmwoose-wgmyy

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/897414/goodbye-handsome-romance-love-wooyoung2pm-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wooyoungseyoung

Saw on YouTube yesterday- khun's surprise birthday party. Jun k was interviewing everyone what they were doing. At Around 8.15 he interviewed wy about 2 hands clasped song but he seems evasive, then they change topic. A bit fishy. Sorry don't know how to post video

Gerry58 said: Saw on YouTube yesterday- khun's surprise birthday party. Jun k was interviewing everyone what they were doing. At Around 8.15 he interviewed wy about 2 hands clasped song but he seems evasive, then they change topic. A bit fishy. Sorry don't know how to post video

Guest Sarie_31

@scuttler eonnie... nomu khamsahamnida for the translate...finally... problem solved then...can't wait for her new project...
:x

Off topic Dispatch caught another couple Lee Min Ho and Suzy not even Korea but in London. Wow Dispatch is really unbelievable they are catching couples from any side of the world LOL.
Now I am wondering where Seyoung and Wooyoung have their dates that they are never caught hahahaha. They  really probably have their secret place. Anyway why there are no updates about them.

chic-chic said: Off topic Dispatch caught another couple Lee Min Ho and Suzy not even Korea but in London. Wow Dispatch is really unbelievable they are catching couples from any side of the world LOL.
Now I am wondering where Seyoung and Wooyoung have their dates that they are never caught hahahaha. They  really probably have their secret place. Anyway why there are no updates about them.

Most of lee min ho's fans will be heartbroken. They were caught by paparazzi. I don't think most celebs will admit to dating unless they are ready to get married. It will affect their popularity. The fans will focus on the girl they date so wy will want to protect sy, that's why he said secretly. It is hard dating an idol cos he is away a lot, plus having to deal with prying eyes. Remember wy ask sy where she lives during their first meeting. She is smart by not telling cos some psycho fans may stalk her.

B_LWQWiUQAEX57R.jpg
B_LWQWmU0AAN5_d.jpg
B_LWQWZVIAAUoNn.jpg
B_LWQYkU0AE5Y2B.jpg
1st pic  : To be honest, I and Se young was dating since WGM ended2nd pic : But we won't to go public 3rd pic  : Because we think public dating is not the right choice.. dating is our private4th pic  : So, YY shippers dont worry:D :D :D :D

chingus….
2PM Jakarta go crazy will be held on Jakarta on March 28 2015…
who is 2PM hottest or YY nation chingus will be there???
I hope can meet u at their go crazy concert…
see u at Jakarta...

@DlgofldJWY I like the "interview" you came up with. :D Actually dating is such a normal thing. Managing "certain fans" is tricky but ultimately doable, as Nichkhun did when he was caught. Suju's Sungmin said he had a girlfriend and in almost the same breath, said that he was getting married, in a message to fans. Inspite of that, fans did not feel betrayed by not knowing he was dating; they supported. One can never tell with fans. Still, I agree with all of you that, until they both are ready to commit to forever, secretly is definitely better. ;)