chic-chic

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

tahspihan said: Wooyoung IG Update

아오오오오오오

씐난다!!!!!!

끝까지 잘해낼께요!!!!!!!

Thank U My Love♡
instagram.com/p/z4ufM9o6Jb/ 

Trans Aoooooooooooooo~ So exited!!!! I'll do well until the end!!!!! Thank U My Love♡ (it's remind me about his message to his wife )
but he already delete the caption 

Guest PerryjoH

craving potato chipz when i read in twitter a min after he updated~aigoo accidentally i bite my tounge Wtf!!!..its hurt hahhahaha~and he change for thanks my love? aigoo its too late~~BOOM!!and the more he editing about what he wrote its so SUSPICIOUS!!!!if he's not guilty dont need to change the caption lol,,we really dont know who is my love isnt it??now we knew it clearly!!and what is the difference between thank you my love and thanks my love~Thank you my love is legendary and thanks my love is new version lol,,but the same meaning that he give thanks to his love~aigooo!!!

let me try my delulu~

wooyoung so excited to post and write the caption without thingking~then the my love read the caption and told him hey dont you think it so obvious?everyone knows that word you written in our sofa~then uri wooyongie changes it quickly~~hahhaha happy sailing nation !!good mornyt!!vote vote in any bwoser~explorer and google chrome work it!!fighting!!!

Omg, JWYY, this is way way beyond obvious !! Thanks (or thank you) my love? Fireworks? That smile? Kyaaaa, major delulu moment for us.

As for the words on the cake...can't make out anything aside from Wooyoung and R.O.S.E. Does anyone here read japanese?

Guest PerryjoH

hazeljrr_c922 said: Omg, JWYY, this is way way beyond obvious !! Thanks (or thank you) my love? Fireworks? That smile? Kyaaaa, major delulu moment for us. As for the words on the cake...can't make out anything aside from Wooyoung and R.O.S.E. Does anyone here read japanese?

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

amera46 said:  
1507048_420624254758882_1859649976638989
wooyoung update his ig again after the epic "thank u my love "
I guess a really good thing happen today with his love :x 

Guest yantz3

@wgmfanaticx3 ... I was about to say that! hahaha... he post the pict and vote for the contest ....lol...I'm so deluluing right now.... 

Hello ! This is my first post here.  I'm japanese lives in US and a big fan of yy couple ^^ since last Sep actually from last episode. I was lurking here every day and every time ^^ I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that there is a place like this share the lovely  moment of yy couple. I was soooo happy when I find out  this forum . Because I tried to find someone who loves yy couple. but cannot find any japanese yy fan . maybe hiding ^^..I don't know. Recently wooyoung is very busy for activity for solo but I'm very happy for his succesfull debut in Japan!   Sometimes wooyoung makes me up and down but I wish and pray for their happiness!! Again, thank you for everyone here^^ Sorry for my poor English.

• Like 1

Guest PerryjoH

Good morning ladies~ @timoon11 welcome to delulu land~dont hesitate to share your thought or delulu ~everybody here do as well~tanoshiku shitte kudasai..im not japanese but live here for almost 2 decade and im glad you here to help me to translate some japanese to english for our ladies in here~yoroshiku ne?and your english is  too good than mine lol,,    anyway guys lets continue our delulu~we need lazer eyes  lol,,spazz this!!                  b4d77b64-ace1-4de7-9e32-a94d25523afd_zps