[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@missauditor you are right...142 ppl online now, we never had this big a group even when wgm was airing...but why don't we get 142 awesomes? Maybe some missed the deadlines or some were banned from soompi like they said...

what's with wy's hair these days? lol...kyopta jinjja....
:D

I don't think I have ever missed an actress...as much as I am missing sy right now...it surpassed missing already, maybe 'longing' is a better word....please come back soon...
=((

@missauditor‌ @jann17‌ @ujiyus1 how about the very slowwwww motion of YY kissed made by @rosera it's really daebak... We can't handle our feeling.. :x How about them.. The oppa freaks...? Lol

I wish somebody would like to post rosera's giff... Anw I miss her so bad!

WY's interviews on dating and marrage describes his own behavior on wgm. From nervousness at the beginning to his eventual take-charge attitude . So obvious ne? He was being real.

The only thing he said that had me scratching my head is marriage at age 40! Is he trying to throw people off the real situation or satisfy fans? Well, we know better. :D ;;)

Guest Sarie_31

I'm sorry can not participate for the 3rd round...busy with work...glad to hear that we're going to round 4...good work for all the makers... without you all this won't happen...keep the hard working...fightiiinggg...  :x

Guest liestiana

Mini April Issue 2. - Please let us know which of the songs has a special deep meaning, and whether there is a special story about how it was composed. JWY: That would be Happy Birthday. I've made this song thinking I want to give a present to the fans. Whenever we have an event, there are a lot of people who say "Today's my birthday!" and each time I've thought I'd like to make a personal birthday gift. And when I thought what would make them the happiest, I thought that a song would make the best gift. Q)7. "Trustworthy", "fun", the word you want to hear from a woman? JWY: All. I'm sorry. (bitter laugh) Q)8. Are you good with bargaining while dating? JWY: I don't really want to do such things. I want to be honest. (hohoho, laughs teasingly) - That's the cute charm! Don't the fans fall for that? (embarrassedㅋㅋ) Q)9. Energetic and talkative woman vs. Calm woman. Which one would you prefer to marry? JWY: A wife? I don't presume such things unless the time really comes. - Then what kind of character do you like in a woman? A person with whom I can talk like with a friend. A person with whom I can enjoy being together disregarding the place. I don't have any particular preference for the appearance. Meeting is something you find without even thinking, right? It's not just about your other half, meeting anyone is tying a connection, correct? Since I think that it's impossible to predict, I suppose the most important thing is the right person. If that condition is met, I think it can grow into a nice relationship. -End- JPN-KOR: @jntwjc0904 KOR-ENG: @Egle0702 cr : as tagged

Never noticed the wiki of other couples as "paired with" lol.

JWYY (am gonna call him that from now on...he started it anyway heee), you started by being a tad obvious, now this is laying lots of cards on the table.

Is that one above a second interview as it's about Happy Birthday or different snippets of a long interview about R.o.s.e.? The interviewer keeps asking about dating, relationships, marriage. He/she smells something. Or is a shipper too :x

@emiells you are right. I never noticed aboit it. I have checked other couple. "Compared with" or "with" are used, but for 2young -> married with ..... lol