[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

hello ladies,, everytime i check in soompi contest my heart and pride drowning,,seeing all hundreds of awesome in other couple aigoo,,i think some oppas freak supporting other couple lol,,[me evil minded] kekeke

uri Woo fav,seafoods Eels ,,mmmm,,paldang ep..when wifey feed him a lot of eels,,his imagination roaring lol,,and now one of his fav foods is EELs Wae?????[me erotic minded roaring lol]hehehe

i wanna hug him with his hardworking,,imagine starting their One Mic Concert,Comeback stage for the album Go crazy,World Tour not yet done,his Solo debut concert and album [on going] then next Arena Concert 2PM of 2PM and mid of this year comeback stage of 2PM again??aigoo,,,even a normal and healthy idol get tired!!thanks to his inspirations whom with pretty eyes and tender heart to keep him goin!! Superman fly high for the future~dream house with recording studio,,you can do it!!!

i missed Seyoung~

8->

Thanks for sharing the magazine interview of Wooyoung. It is not easy for an idol to talk about love and marriage. Even those are in the right age of marrying are unable to talk about marriage that easily. Usually it's not even being included on interviews. However the 25 year old Wooyoung talks about love and marriage that easy. The way he describes everything about love is just like talking about what he is experiencing. And the way he thinks about marriage just seems that at anytime he is already planning to have one haha.
I missed them so I am rewatching their episodes from episode 1 for the nth time.

said:

• Round 4: Video (Finalists ONLY)
  • Entry period: 2/27-3/5 (12 AM KST)
  • Voting period: 3/6-3/10 (12 PM KST)
  • Explanation: Original video of less than 5 minutes in length.

Voting for Round 4 will be done in an article posted to the news site. Soompiers and non-Soompiers will be able to vote.

— THE FINALISTS — 

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra
    Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji
    Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun
    Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young
    Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young
    Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

I believe that the video has to be original... especially because they extended the deadline until next week.
ETA: Some photos... the boys heading back from Japan and Wooyoung's IG with the caption: 'Laugh Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' trans credit @2pmgag ... loving Chansung's judgy face and Wooyoung's mini-keyboard that he takes everywhere.
tumblr_nkdvhdnuhc1qd38too1_400.jpg

Airport photos - credit as tagged

B-xumQmUAAA4I-y.jpg

B-xwVb7UEAANOUr.jpg

Hello lovely yy-ers.....as usual i m a little (or a LOT) behind....coz bby woo has started rolling around and he's pretty fast! #:-S :)

Anyway...can someone tell me when the third sighting of the hongdae cap was? He was recording...does anyone know which song by any chance? I was trying to find the pages this was discussed but...aigooo...not so easy multitasking....

I need sthg to spazz on... O:-)

tumblr_nkdvhdnuhc1qd38too1_400.jpg
Hahaha @scuttler ... I love his expression too... Channie was like... I'm so done with you Woo...lol
This so funny... tumblr_nke120nLxr1rzicw0o1_500.jpg
cr to 2pmgag
People are so creative...lol...  =)) =)) 
Oh BTW there're some of the voters from other participant who got BANNED from soompi ...it said User banned ...I'm so proud ..eventhough we don't have a lot of 'awesome' clicks...but the 50 something who gave their love are the dedicated of bunch who didn't cheat... way to go YYNation

:-bd :-bd

congrats on reaching the finals  <:-P  :-bd even if we didn't win it was fun to participate and votemissing our couple like too muchespachially our princessby the way I have watched "cat funeral" finally ... late I know but I just want to say seyoung acting was remarkableand she was cuttte .......have a great day every one :D

Thanks God it's Friday... Weekend! Yey!! But I miss YY so bad... Heol~~~

And I intentionally repost this... :D

Our beloved @agashi868 Kjane06 (i'm sorry dear I know you are part of us but I forgot your ID.. Please popping in once more.. ) @liestiana‌ and @jbum‌ are great video makers in our spaceship... And for all the YY video makers... I really thankfull for your hard works..

Now I really miss them and what can I do... Just reply again and again your beautiful fmvs...

EDITED! I'm SORRY... Spoiler tag doesn't work for me now! Eugh....!

http://youtu.be/YEEx8OyI0iMhttp://youtu.be/izeGR23XUSI

(and this "When You're in Love With a Beautiful Women" video is not available on youtube anymore? Dear.. Agashi... Why? *Aaah thanks GOD i already downloaded it :D)

Etc~~ (lots of others lovely FMVs there... *thumbs up*)

and this is...

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THESE... LADIES.. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!! :* :x

(special credit to all the owners and uploaders)