[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Please leave comments for Seyoung to support her so that we can see her more often.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/still-cuts-from-movie-cat-funeral-features-kangin-and-park-se-young

The movie 'Cat Funeral' released still-cuts from the poster shooting set featuring Kangin and actress Park Se Young

In the photos released, both are seen posing with an adorable cup-sized cat, heightening the anticipation for the meaning behind the movie title as well as the relationship between the two. 

As it was previously stated, the movie is based on a popular webtoon and it follows the love story of two people in their twenties. One is a musician named Donghun (played by Kangin), who is always poor at expressing himself despite his concerns and pains regarding love. The other is graphic novelist Jae Hee, who expresses herself without fail when facing love.  

Meanwhile, 'Cat Funeral' will be released in January of 2015.

misszy said:
Fun Reading..
WY = Snake and SY = Dragon
There are twelve zodiacal animal signs in Chinese calendar and people born under each animal sign have different characteristics and personalities. It is possible to check details and compatibilities to gain guidance in life, for love or marriage. In fact, the zodiac compatibility can offer guidance for any relationship. According to Chinese astrology, the animal signs that are four years apart from each other are believed to be compatible but are incompatible if they are six years apart. You can test the compatibility between you and your partner though the widget on the right; and the following Chinese zodiac compatibility chart is designed to help people find their horoscope compatibilities or love compatibilities before starting a relationship.

A little snippet of something before I head to bed because I'm so excited for this series and being able to share it with you guys. Through this I wanted to show them being a normal couple, or as normal as one can be as an idol and an actress, with their kids. I'm drawing a lot of my ideas from parents I know with young children, which has been a lot of fun.
Just a bit of a heads up, there's won't be much continuity, if at all, within the chapters. They can all be standalone stories. For example, the third chapter I post could have taken place before the first chapter, so on and so forth. It's going to be pretty much whatever type of scene I can think of. I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. Thank you all for being patient while I work out the plot kinks in the other story! I promise to update it soon! x

When she looked over she gave him a smile, "What do you think?"

"I think I'm one lucky guy to marry a girl as gorgeous as you," he replied.

She rolled her eyes, "Thank you, but you don't have to suck up to me, I already married you." She took off the shoes and set them aside. 

He let out a laugh before walking towards his side of the closet. He pulled out the suit that Se-young had set aside for him. He turned to ask her a question about his tie when he saw Eun-young stepping into Se-young's shoes, her little hands on her hips as she looked down and admired the shoes. He grinned and grabbed his phone to take a quick photo. "Eun-young, I think those are little big on you," he teased.

Eun-young looked up at her dad, "They're pretty."

He nodded, "They are."

From where she stood, Se-young smiled as she put on her earrings. She looked at Woo-young in the mirror to see him putting on his shirt, "I didn't get a chance to grab a tie for you earlier since I got caught up with the kids after I brought out the suit. Sorry. The one the stylist brought should be in the drawer, though. I'm sure you can figure out which one it is," she told him.

"I was just going to ask you about that. Don't worry about it," he replied. He turned to see Tae-young sitting on the floor with his toy and called him, "Tae-young, could you help me pick out a tie?" Tae-young looked up and nodded before standing up and walking over to his dad. "Which one do you think would look good with your mom's dress?"

Tae-young peaked over the side of the drawer where Woo-young kept his ties. After scanning for a few moments while his dad buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in, he pointed to a turquoise colored tie that matched the skirt of his mom's dress, "That one."

Woo-young looked at it and grinned, "Perfect. Good eye, buddy," he ruffled the little boy's hair. He grabbed the tie that was meticulously rolled and showed it to Se-young, "This one?"

She looked over her shoulder and nodded, "Yup." She got up from the chair and walked over to where Woo-young was fastening his tie and helped him into his jacket before straightening his tie for him. She smiled at her husband, "Looking good," she told him while she picked out invisible lint from the lapels of his suit.

Good am chinggu! I was often wondering what kind of conversation these two had following the finale of the show and how their first real kiss was like. Yeah i know *faceslap*... Anyways...welcome to delulu land ;)) ;)) ;))  part 7 - http://badbatzjb.tumblr.com/
Crawling back to bed. Good night everyone. 
#throwback sunday

A very good morning chingu...

Hav a wonderful day ahead...

@jbums‌ thank u for the part 7.. i think both of wy n sy think the same thing like ur story..

aarrrggg reality hope they hav some relationship secretly... cant imagine how it wil look like when they meet face to face after WGM.. what wil they say to each other.. who wil greet n talk first... camera flash non stop snapping their moments.. huuu when i wil be happen..

@liestiana‌ wow... wonderful video.. thanks for sharing.. never see this before.. thanks again.. sy so beautiful..