[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

t*do* linkkkk for Ep. 56 (Ep 56 same with Ep.01 for season 2)
click the spoiler tag :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EId1BodMQh4/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

------****-------Torrentttt Linkkkk Ep. 56 (or Ep.1 for Season 2 ) :
Today only a warming up and introduction episode .
1. 720p XTX : (1,15 GB) = app.box.com/s/uxjfmis1so3vgg271uw2

2. XViD Hanrel (1,04 GB) =  app.box.com/s/x4entflqsy8rq0xsn7sh
3. 720p HANrel (1,97 GB ) = app.box.com/s/xm8p9jotqxp4xqp4c19p

Guest appaodigaid

I really can't wait for engsub to released as soon as possible ><I only watch by seeing pictures and read updates from others. I don't know if this translate is right, but Dongil said something like this in the beginning:
"Binnie really has so many scars in her heart. She always thinks 'I am just nothing, nobody ever hear my words'. She knows his dad is close with Joonie and maknae Yoolie. Everytime I went to trip with Joonie, she will cried alone without people knowing. She always says 'why daddy can't bring me too in trip'. She really wants to do everything to got words/good comments from me. One day she wake up on 5 am without people knowing, washing all the dishes. But suddenly, she breaks 1 cup. I wake up, yells to her ask her why she washing all the dishes. I was so angry, but suddenly my wife is crying and said 'Binnie is so pity. Please don't do that to her'. And when I told her we will going to trip too, only binnie and dad, the first thing that she said is 'aaah~ so daddy loves me too'. From that time, I realized she has so many scars in her heart."
I cry. It feels like I can feel Bin's heart.I really hope Dongil and Binnie can fix all the misunderstandings between them and dongil appa can show his love more to Bin. :')

@appaodigaid : ^^^^ a very touchy posting. want to cry to0 :(
and its very clear and obvious that all siblings have the same kind feeling just like Binnie : 
i think around ep.20 or 25 , Jonghyuk also stated that Taksu felt jealous and questioned his dad : "why only Junsu" who can go to that trip. and SJK said that Jiwook felt jealous too .
i think in their age, its a common a thing and if that happens to me , i will angry too if my dad only brought my sister to trip and i was only at home. so i think dongil took a good decision to join on season 2. i think the reason why dongil came to season 2 because he wanted to treat binnie and Junnie very fair.1 year for Junnie and 1 year for Binnie ( a win win situation)
but for LJH  >> i think because, taksu is already teenager so thats why he can not join to season 2, if taksu's age same with Binnie, i am very sure he will join to season 2.
SJK >> no comment on him . but i really like Jiwook, i like his straightforward' character . i think he should join to season 2 too, because its very obviously he want to play on appa oediga show too just like his noona and also he has the relationship issue with his dad. but i don't know the exact reason why pd-nim did not include jiwook. news said because SJK will busy being a MC for world cup ,but , i'm very curious, isn't Ahn Jung Hwan was a soccer player too ?? same generation with SJK too ?? .i think, Ahn Jung Hwan will get invitation as a commentator for world cup too just like SJK and also to other korea's soccer player who already retired . either as commentator or as a MC or as a guest star for world cup's event, either its happened on TV, cafe or any place. so i smelt something fishy in here

Guest appaodigaid

@xopo17 :
I agree.Kids like them always have jealous issue between siblings. they must be thinking 'ah, appa love my sister more than me' or 'omma love my brother than me'.Some parents can't show their love but I am sure they love all of their kids. It's just a misunderstanding because they can't communicate well between each other.I really hope all parents, who busy working and earning money, can still concern and give their full attention to their kids...through this show or outside the show.
I think because Taksu already a teenager, he can understand and behave more mature than before.And about SJK, it's pretty sad he can't join the show with jiwook, whether the reason is right or not. Most important is I hope he can close to jiwook like he close to jiah.
'Dad where are you going' is just one of way to make parents and kids become closer. There still many ways to close to kids for parents.:')

Guest halosilas

MBC releases few parts of Episode 1 in YouTube.

Yoon Hoo's mission

Kim Min Yool buying iced coffee

Min Yool buying ramen

Sung Bin preparing to visit Ahn Ri Hwan

Im Chan Hyeong

Sung Dong Il and Bin visits Ahn Jung Hwan and Ri Hwan

Yoon Minsoo and Hoo visits Kim Jin Pyo and Kim Kyu Won

Episode 2 preview

the post about binnie is so touching....i just adore this girl  i'm loving the kids in season 2 (although everytime i remeber junsu, my heart breaks a little ) =((An jung hwan's son is really good looking maybe good genes from the parent, looking forward to him and bin together keke

I do want Bin to be in showbiz when she grows up...She is overflowing with confidence...but,,it's all up to her in the end..
For now,, I'll enjoy Bin's acts in Appa Odiga Season 2...
Bin Fighting!!

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

aww i was worried it was going to be hard to fall in love with these kids and leave season 1.. but i was wrong!
from photos, i thought the new kids all looked really styled, like they were ready/trying to be micro celebrities, but the dads were really sincere in their interviews abt the dads they want to become..
i <3 ri hwan!! the soccer player dad seems so nice, and ri hwan is such a little prince! very gentlemanlike ;D 

Thanks for all the updates ladies chingu.Wow Binnie character is a carbon copy of SDI. Her perfect confidence on & off cam made me love her. And her "YA" to Ri Hwan made me laugh. How cute & sweet Ri Hwan's love letter to Binnie, lol a heart shape w/ a simple word LOVE written on it. Their holding hands, hahaha, i was giggling like crazy cuz these two are perfectly match with their 4D character combo.
Anyway, i love all of them. Looking forward for the cutest interaction next week.
Binnie's craziness, LOLbinnie_zpsb240c50e.jpg

These sweet & adorks Binnie & Ri Hwan:Rihwan_zpsa820c196.jpg

:x <:-P :))

DM Linkkkk for Ep.56 (same with Ep.01 for season 2) :
click the spoiler tag and download it asap before MB* erased it :

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1abzuv and http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1abzwq

The new cast brings a new energy that feels a little different compared to the season 1 cast. Not that it's a bad thing; au contraire, it's actually good to see new dynamics and new friendships!
Hoo being in the role of the big brother now! 
I also think it's going to be real interesting to see Sung Dong Il interact with his daughter who is soo different from Joonie; he'll be just like in season 1, not really knowing what to do etc. I believe it's a really good thing that he gets to bond with his 2nd child; feisty little Binnie <3

I saw the preview on YouTube and I can't wait to watch it!!! ❤❤❤ Bin looks so pretty. Minyul is so adorable. Hoo is still a cutie pie. And the other kids are so adorable.

Guest appaodigaid

There is another touching part.Ahn Junghwan said:
"I don't know how to raise kid. I rarely go to home because I work overseas. Maybe every 6 months(?) once I go to home. Rihwan only thinks me as a strange man who only lays in sofa. And I just treat him like a football junior since he was 4 years old."
T-T

Rating Ep. 56 (Season 2)
hgca.jpg

MBC 'Sunday Night' ('Dad! we are you going? ","Real Man") 13,0 % (0,2 % less than last week) SBS "Good Sunday '('K-pop Star 3','Running Man") 13,8 % (+ 2,4%)KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday '('Super Man is Back', '1 Night 2 Days') 12,0 % (+ 0,7 %),
Edit: Dad! where are we going? 13,0% (0,2% less than last week).
Credit: Newsen / Star News 

xopo17 said: @appaodigaid : ^^^^ a very touchy posting. want to cry to0 :(
and its very clear and obvious that all siblings have the same kind feeling just like Binnie : 
i think around ep.20 or 25 , Jonghyuk also stated that Taksu felt jealous and questioned his dad : "why only Junsu" who can go to that trip. and SJK said that Jiwook felt jealous too .
i think in their age, its a common a thing and if that happens to me , i will angry too if my dad only brought my sister to trip and i was only at home. so i think dongil took a good decision to join on season 2. i think the reason why dongil came to season 2 because he wanted to treat binnie and Junnie very fair.1 year for Junnie and 1 year for Binnie ( a win win situation)
but for LJH  >> i think because, taksu is already teenager so thats why he can not join to season 2, if taksu's age same with Binnie, i am very sure he will join to season 2.
SJK >> no comment on him . but i really like Jiwook, i like his straightforward' character . i think he should join to season 2 too, because its very obviously he want to play on appa oediga show too just like his noona and also he has the relationship issue with his dad. but i don't know the exact reason why pd-nim did not include jiwook. news said because SJK will busy being a MC for world cup ,but , i'm very curious, isn't Ahn Jung Hwan was a soccer player too ?? same generation with SJK too ?? .i think, Ahn Jung Hwan will get invitation as a commentator for world cup too just like SJK and also to other korea's soccer player who already retired . either as commentator or as a MC or as a guest star for world cup's event, either its happened on TV, cafe or any place. so i smelt something fishy in here

Archived