[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

anyway , i agree with some member in here and k-netizen . i think and its for the best for KJP to resign from that show .
i love appa oediga show and i don't want appa oediga has some problem and rating will be decrease because a new member.
i don't want the old member (father and kid) have some difficult time because this problem or having strange atmosphere while they do the filming
the harmony in appa oediga season 1 already created very nice and smoothly and i don't want risk that for season 2. also i have to be aware that there is bin, hoo and minyul who is still kid , we never knew about adult, sometime adult could said bad word but they don't meant it and kids will follow that word because kids >> in their age used to follow everything in their environment.
also K-Netizen seems very  clearly and distinctly about KJP in season 2 , until now : K-netizen is not change their mind . and i am very worry about rating appa oediga season 2.rating is bad = show could be cancelled in anytime soon.
it is not worth it to jeopardize the existence appa oediga season 2 because this problem /  a new member (which is they are not filming season 2 until now yet). 
ps : i am not saying that KJP is bad or evil person . i think he is good father because honestly i like his son, just by seeing his picture . but i could not close my eyes for this news (K netizen reaction)  because now lot of  rejection for KJP in season 2 and  it might could affect the rating.

appaodigaid

said:Anyway, how I tag you in my comment except with quote? lolnewbie 

Guest appaodigaid

@xopo17
aww thx for your answer.
MBC or kim jin pyo should release the final statement about appa eodiga season 2 as soon as possible so it couldn't be worst.
knetizen are the one who make rating :")
This is a great show that teach us how to deal with kids and amazed by their behavior.And, oh my god, I love how the relationship between fathers and kids goes better through the show.It's beautiful to watch they understand each other more.I still remember how afraid Jun was to his father in first episode.But as time goes by, dongil could understand Jun more and knew the reason of his behavior.T-TIt will breaks my heart if the rating of appa odiga is decrease and bad.

Guest specialgirl88

yepss... the best way for Us [viewer], Appa Odiga [the show], MBC [the television station], and the fans in Korea [number 1 viewer] is Kim jin pyo should leave the show, and just process for season 2 with 5 appas and 5 kids and make the new good show..

for the sake of everyone. although imagine how hurt his children will be very very very heartbreaking.

Appa Odiga season 1 is very GOOD, and being loved by everybody in Korea. Theres no reason to MBC for make it bad and decrease show for season 2.

This article is really interesting in that it states DWAYG is somehow improving or making progress in injecting multicultural community especially with kid oriented shows. way the go DWAYG

Television portrayal of multicultural community broadens
By Kim Ji-soo | koreatimes.co.kr/
Korean television’s portrayal of multicultural families used to be primarily about helping the migrant bride or the husband travel to their homeland with the families.
But lately, as the number of the multiracial families has grown to around 750,000 in the country, the small screen is starting to reflect the embedded nature of these families in Korean society.
Cable channel tvN started last month airing “Coo Coo Class” featuring five-mixed Vietnamese-Korean children traveling to the home country of their respective mothers. The six-part series was able to film in Vietnam because of the support of Vietnamese state broadcaster VTC. Included among the five are “Little Psy” Hwang Min-woo, who was born to a Korean father and a Vietnamese mother. The show mostly focuses on how the children, along with K-pop star Lee Ki-kwang of Beast and actor Kim Min-jun, learn first-hand the various aspect of Vietnamese culture in “special missions” designed by the mothers.
It helps that programs focused on children are wildly popular in Korea. Programs such as “Dad Where Are We Going?” and “Superman Returns,” which feature celebrities and their children, are enjoying steady popularity. “Dad Where Are We Going?” which is aired on MBC, has announced new members for season two, including rapper Kim Jin-pyo, actor Ryu Jin and former soccer player Ahn Jung-whan. In “Superman Returns,” daughter Choo Sa-rang of UFC fighter Choo Sung-hoon, also known as Yoshihiro Akiyama, has emerged as a new child star.
Foreigners have always filled a niche in Korean entertainment, but their presence is increasing as Korean society becomes more multicultural. Australian Sam Hammington is the reigning foreign star with his appearances in several entertainment programs.

Official News :
Appa Oediga Season 2 is filming today !! 
according to this below links . The Staff will take the first shoot in 6 Appa's House. and Yes, Kim Jin Pyo still as the member for season 2, because the staff will shooting in KJP, Ryujin, Ahn Jung Hwan and also KSJ, dongil, Minsoo' house in January, 11, 2014.
and lets hope that korean Fans will take picture of the first shooting and release those picture in website.

Link :http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=54346&year=2014
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1299051.htm
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109760137
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1299051.htm

and also i really hope , MBC can release the new official picture of season 2 and the official character for new father in appa oediga season 2 ASAP  :)
plus :
Kim Jin Pyo with his son :20140111020331_0.jpg

hi everyone, im new here. :D

before, i just a silent reader and still, i follow up all the news about appa odiga members and show. hahaaa..happy to say, im spread the virus of this show to my family and friends. and they really2 love it!  <:-P

and about KJP, i just heard about the citizens,hmm,,why dont ppl give him an opportunity?
because i think, if kids in Appa odiga can change after 1 year did the show,they start to behave, think well...no more cry-minguk, no leg -jiah, eat love - hoo, lazy junsu earlier the show. and quiet- jun..(sorry for all the fans! hehee..) why dont elders in the show right?
it is just my 2cent.

and im really waiting how will SDI deal with Bin..hehe, will he realize that Bin is a reflection of him?? gonna be fun! ;))also, noisy and superactive minyool..also, hoo as hyung! 
so, lets support season 2 of Appa Odiga!
and I wish for the success of kids and Appas in 2nd season as well as 1st season! fighting!!  \m/
p/s : me gonna miss 1st season a lot. love it much! :x :x :x

Guest specialgirl88

AAHHH FILMING TODAY?? AIGUUU HOW WILL THE KIDS HAVE SUCH A NEW FRIEND?? AIGUUU YAAHH IM MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE KIDS AND APPAS RELATIONSHIP ADAPT TO THIS NEW CONDITION..KYAAAHH~ hehehee

become friends for 1 year, they will remember their first friend more..aiguu Hoo as hyung.. u will really have a great responsibility..and maybe  2nd hyung who can help him well and smart like uri Scholar Joon hahahhaa aiguuuu cant wait

Guest specialgirl88

and Minsoo appa still the magnae between the appas and his kids is the hyung between the kids.. such a difficult situation for Minsoo too hahaha

I just hope that KJP's son won't get any hurt / hate from netizen...
the anti-fan club for YH was way too much,,,and I can't see another children get hurt by netizen....

sipo said: I just hope that KJP's son won't get any hurt / hate from netizen...
the anti-fan club for YH was way too much,,,and I can't see another children get hurt by netizen....

Archived