[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

Youtube for SBS Good Morning Feb 5th, 2014 , the program which featuring Sung Bin and Jun and Sung Dong Il in Bali " ( besides that, you can see Lee Jong Hyuk, Song Jong kok, Kim Seung Jo at that show, because they gave their opinion about Sung Dong Il )
1391561116_648514.jpg

anyway, you can not see the full video on youtube version :

other link < credit and thanks to @hannaj
SBS vd:
Appa-Joon-Binnie-Yul (at the pool)http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000095017

Joonie's confession to his dadhttp://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000095018

Binnie&Yulhttp://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000095016
SDI drunken confessionhttp://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000095019
torrenttt : app.box.com/s/kdqkx1vu8yw9hp1zo25d

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryujin as Park Joon Ki on Prime Minister and I drama. recently that drama finished and now, Feb 5th, the SM company held the "after party' for the all cast and staff of prime minister and i drama at restaurant, seoul.
here is the picture of Ryu Jin who appeared and came to the after party of PM&I drama :20140205_1391597067_89179100_1.jpg

take a look to his finger , he got a wound in his finger.
link for that news : http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=459113
and also, Ryu Jin got a happy ending on that drama. he got his sister back in his life and he has the daughter (became dad again on that drama)
Ryu jin and his last script book of Prime Minister and I drama :
1391443627346.jpg

link for that news : http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=415685

Chanhyung, Minyeol, Bin and Rihwan crack me up! They're like the four musketeers or something. I'm either constantly laughing or smiling whenever they're on screen. Chanhyung & Bin with the "oppa" "hyung" bit had me LMAO!!!
Loving Hoo as the hyung and looking out for them. He has really matured. Loved the scene when he & his dad came to the village and the other kids came rushing up to him to hug him, especially Bin & Minyeol!!
However, Kyuwon is just too quiet for me. It could be she's just too young or she hasn't adapted to the other kids yet. But it seems she's having fun though. It also looks like she really likes Hoo! Time will tell if she's able to open up a bit. It did take Junsu a bit from being the shy & quiet boy he was in season 1.

whome said: Chanhyung, Minyeol, Bin and Rihwan crack me up! They're like the four musketeers or something. I'm either constantly laughing or smiling whenever they're on screen. Chanhyung & Bin with the "oppa" "hyung" bit had me LMAO!!!
Loving Hoo as the hyung and looking out for them. He has really matured. Loved the scene when he & his dad came to the village and the other kids came rushing up to him to hug him, especially Bin & Minyeol!!
However, Kyuwon is just too quiet for me. It could be she's just too young or she hasn't adapted to the other kids yet. But it seems she's having fun though. It also looks like she really likes Hoo! Time will tell if she's able to open up a bit. It did take Junsu a bit from being the shy & quiet boy he was in season 1.

Preview Picture for Ep. 3 : 
there will be bath scene , looks fun,  but too bad Ryujin did  not take off his clothes. among 6 dad, i think ryujin got a fit body and good posture  :P   :
viewimage_php_id_2ab2ef20e4c630a37c_no_2
  MBC

xopo17 said:

whome said: Chanhyung, Minyeol, Bin and Rihwan crack me up! They're like the four musketeers or something. I'm either constantly laughing or smiling whenever they're on screen. Chanhyung & Bin with the "oppa" "hyung" bit had me LMAO!!!

Tomorrow's episode will revealed who's Season 2 Appa  have the cooking skills.http://news.nate.com/view/20140208n06692?mid=e0102Accdg to this news that all Appa are delighted with Rihwan's dad cooking skills. With RJ as usual depending on exact labelled instructions attached. Unfortunately, KJP is opposite which bring laughter at the show. For what i understood maybe he don't know how to cut the fish on the cutting board......(or maybe he cut the cutting board over the fish:)))
Anyway, here's another snap photo's online.......450600
Bin interaction w/ Minsu Oppa. :)) :))

They are all cute.& lovely!!!!! :x rj_zpsbcfaf418.jpg

Video Preview for Ep.58 or Ep. 3   (yeah minyul show your muscles to the world :))   )

source video : tvpotdaum.net/  ( i got that video from that link )
copyrights : MBC
the most fun scene on Im Chan Young and Bin scene. especially when Im Chan young dropped the plastic bag and said : i don't want to do this ( i don't care). made me laugh after saw that scene and Bin encourage Chan young Oppa to not give up so early   . i really like this pair. 

and to Minyul the last scene, ohhhh myyyyy godddd, he is so freaking skinny but so funny . love you minyul
and hoo seems enjoying his new relationship with rihwan and minyul . :D
and here is the full screen capture from that video preview : viewimage_php_id_2ab2ef20e4c630a37c_no_2

enjoy....

in ep.3 / 58 . among 6 dad, i am very worried to Ryujin. he got the tiny small room. and Ryujin is the tall man. he is like a giant on that small room. his suitcase almost took a half of his room. his leg will sore/ in that small room.
minyool is really afraid about ghost in his room and he did not cry in his first  night or perhaps the editing staff cut that scene. but so far, the kids did not cry in their first night.

THE 5 kids  face expression when they ate 
20140209_1391935124_76496000_1.jpg

on ep. 3 : Kyuwon wanted to said someting to Dong Il, but suddenly she became very shy and hard to said anything then Kim Jinpo said hurry, said it . But dong il said to KJP ; dont rush her, she will say it. another tips from dong il to his junior 201402091729240410_1.jpg

since dongil's house did not have  kitchen so he and bin went to the village head's house and cooked at that  house.
after dongil cooked fish , without dongil's knowledge , binnie put a mayonnaise and ketchup to that fish. at first dongil wanted to yell and angry, but he can control his emotion and did not get angry :)) turned out the flavor of that fish is not bad at all.
naughty binnie :P1391937200923.jpg

and also Hoo can speak in a dialect very good and he is very caring and polite. so before he went to bed, he noticed there is grandfather and then he poured a water and give that a glass of water to the grandfather and also he did not go to his room , instead he remained seated on the couch and willing to have a conversation with the grandfather. very proud to Hoo, he is caring and warm boy :D201474661391935691.jpg
201402091754501110_1.jpg

nothing much happened in ep.3 . well the editing staff spend many screen time on cooking scene (at morning). also i noticed, among 6 dad an kids. Kim Jinpyo and Kyuwon got a little screen time, and i don't surprise with that, already guessed it from first episode.201402091821774067_52f748b1eb689.jpg

Guest halosilas

MBC uploaded previews of Episode 3 (58) in YT
Hoo, Ri Hwan and Minyool

Hoo, Ri Hwan and Minyool eating bread

Kids eating

Kim Jin Pyo, Kyuwon with Song Dong Il and Bin

Yoon Min Soo, Hoo and house owner

Minsoo cooking breakfast and Hoo eating mussels

Dong Il cooking breakfast and Bin decorating the fish

torrenttt linkkk for ep.58 / ep.3 :
1. 720p Goodbus  (size = 945 Mb)  :  https://app.box.com/s/rc7qqxk0juo3159l10dk
app.box.com/s/rc7qqxk0juo3159l10dk

quality : i don't know. just try if you can not wait other version. i never download this version.

i don't think there will be XTX version for the public. so probably after this only HANrel version or other version will available on anytime soon for the public.

Archived