[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kimjinpyo's son is 1 or 2 years older than the daughter. He said in the interview his son is a daddy's boy, always saying "appa, appa" while his daughter is more attached to mom, that's why he hopes the show can bring him closer to his daughter 

Guest tatayun

aiguu kyiowoo~

so many binnie and rihwan fans rite now.. maybe they will nominate in mbc couple award like Hoo and Jiah someday ? :))

Yah... parents have different style of parenting and children always have different thinks and opinion too. The oppresion of being 2nd child is so huge when the 2nd child alr have younger sibling who just born as a magnae.

if u guys remember, when in season 1 they exchanging appa in episode 43-44 if Im not wrong, Sung Dongil said to Minguk that "I believe, u receive love from ur parents is bigger than Minyool who alr have Minjoo as his younger sister".

from this, that I can assume that maybe the parents know about it too, their jealousy between their children and they want to fix it but sometimes they dont know what to do..

and If u really look at their personality, Minyool and Bin is really independent, fun, fearless and they can express their independence and strong aura coz they grow up between hyung/oppa and dongsaeng.. and I think its probably happen to many family too . Im glad Sung Dongil really do season 2 for the sake of Bin :)

i am the 3rd child and the magnae of the family. psycologi side, the oldest child carrying the heaviest burden. But when they (oldest child) was born, the parents usually are very protective, especially because this is the first time of them being parent, usually they're always forbid their kids to do anything. dont do this, dont do that, dont touch that blah blah blah.
2nd child, parents are having experience how to raise their children. mostly they let the children grow without the need to be over worrying for small details. for sure, they're still paying attention detail, but not as detail and not as freaky as first child, that's why most 2nd child are more independent and free. we can see it the difference of minguk and Minyeol, Taksu and Junsu, Jiah and Jinwook, Joon and Bin. the 2nd child are more independent. For Joon's case, he's as independent as another 2nd child off course, but he looks like  a kid with burden as oldest child.

Guest tatayun

Im the oldest daugther, since my parents is working at home, Im really growing with burden and such.. my 4 younger sibling is all younger brother, haha. So im the only daugther, the oldest and my parents really make a strict rule for me and when Im grow up and my sibling one by one come to this world, day by day too Im become their "one-day parent" when my dad or mother going for work. eventho they work not for long time [not until night, still near my house], Im still at home with only my younger sibling.

Sometimes Im Watch appa odiga with my younger brother who still in 1st year university.. suddenly we decide to cook something different, treat our younger sibling with more free style and I think its good to think differently with our parents, coz the childrens [like me and my bro] think different too, so .. I really like watch appa odiga rite now :)) its like .. seeing other family, from other country, how to raise their children. So I really like lee jonghyuk style :)) keep in track but so playfull~ Im just sooo late found this variety show.. geez... and Now season 2 is coming~~

btw, Im alr watch the 1st episode of season 2 without engsub.. aiguuu, so its just like an introduction to us, rite?? and the funny think that i found isss.... Sung Bin is bigger than Rihwan but Rihwan is sooo cool~ :)) Kyuwon is really shy girl.. maybe she will talk more in the next episode coz they alr "thrown away" to the filming destination location~

ahn jung hwan house really small rite? I dont see his wife and daugther too.. is he said something about them? since I dont understand hangeul at all :))

Hello people in here!
i am a silent lurker, very interesting about appa odiga season 2..
may i know where i can watch this show with english subtitles? (apart from kshownow.net)
i think season 2 is more interesting because we have 4 boys and 2 girls..
I think this will have an impact better than season 1.. i am sorry but for me
season 1 still has his own specialty :)
season 1 still part of my heart, especially for junsu.. :x
but i must carry on so i'll support to season 2.. hwaiting!
:)

Guest tatayun

Im just waiting kshownow.net coz .. maybe just them who sub this show? :'( its sooo long awaited for season 1 last episode too with engsub.. they upload it really late T^T

Guest appaodigaid

I am the third kid in my family and also the maknae :pI think how we feel and our behavior are depends on our parents. Each parent have their own principle to raise their kids.In my family, there are no different between the first kid, the second and me. My parents always treat us in the same way. :)I think if one of our kids close to one of parents (like he close to his dad than his mom), it is just about the communication. Maybe our dad easily to say I love you and show his love to his daughter. He loves his son too, but maybe he doesn't know how to express it. (it is just an example, and yeah, I act like a master here) :P
It was just one episode. In season 1, junsu seems a little bit shy in the beginning but... yeah, his true self is exposed now :pI am looking forward to next few episodes but all I can say now, I love the kids from season 1 and 2.They are soooooo adorableeee T-T

Guest haley92

hi guys!

i have just finished s2 ep 1! everyone is so cute especially minyool,hoo and bin. Hoo becomes responsible than before, less playful but still as cheeky

missed my bias min guk, joon, jonsu amd jiah! :'( feel weird not seeing them after watching the show for 15 mins. its like a siblings special w/o their siblings.

Anyways eng sub is so slow. If anyone can read and understand chinese, just let me know. i will post the links with chinese sub. chinese sub always sub one to two days after the show! mean we get to see them every week, with eng sub, it can take up to two weeks for one ep!

Guest prism2103

ahn rihwan & binnie is LOVE. binnie is one cutie patootie & ann rihwan is such a handsome boy.  love how brave & smart our minyool is. whaddya trooper. angel hoo! best oppa/hyungnim ever! how does his mother raise such an adorable son?  
looking forward to next episode! :x

I will miss my favorite kids, Junsu and Jiah so much but I'm loving the new kids in S2 as much as the S1 kids.Seems like Rihwan is the new favorite kid out of the bunch but I'm loving Ryujin's kids so much!!! Chan-Young and his dad is my favorite addition out of the new families and Minyool is as adorable as always, I laughed so much when he buys coffee from an expensive cafe when his dad only asked him to buy canned coffee in supermarkets.
Both Im brothers (Ryujin's real surname) are too cute, I kinda see some of Junsu's traits in Chan-Young, he's quite a mischievous and have a cute eye-smile and he likes sticking out his tongue, too cute!! Rihwan's facial feature, especially when he's looking down resembles Jiah in some ways. But of course, I'm not trying to compare the S1 and S2 kids, they're all unique and adorable in their own ways. Chan-Young's little brother eyelashes is DAMN long, gimme some of those!! He's adorable and Chan-Young seems like a naughty brother, can't wait to see the real trip starting next week.

Chanyoung had watched season 1, means that he knows he's going on tv.is that ok ? i know that he probably doesnt understand yet how it would affected his life. his school, friend etc..what he know was that he would going on the trip with his appa and have fun..and his brother..duhh..soo handsome. Chanyoung is cute while his little brother is handsome 

i think my bias will be ahn rihwan ..probably...But still i love hoo, binnie, kyuwon? minyul and Chanhyung (sp?).Binnie surely will be my female bias so far (together with season 1). she's warrior lol..I like her personality compare amongst the other girls

Guest NathaniaK

Chanyoung had watched season 1, means that he knows he's going on tv.

is that ok ? 
i know that he probably doesnt understand yet how it would affected his life. his school, friend etc..
what he know was that he would going on the trip with his appa and have fun..
and his brother..duhh..soo handsome. Chanyoung is cute while his little brother is handsome 

He only watch 1 ep in NZ, not all.. He doesnt know what Appa Odiga is, Ryu jin told him, 'going to trip, like NZ, so he showed him 1 NZ eps'. So, Chanhyung agreed to joins Appa Odiga. And Chanhyung was'nt watch that ep full, he states i know about a course and b course, but i dont know which one is faster, bcz i dont watch till the end.. Ryu jin just show what appa odiga is to chanhyung, so he agreed to joins the show.

Guest tatayun

good decision tho of Ryu Jin, in my opinion, not many kids can stand all the hardships in Appa Odiga [when u get bad home like minguk and cried out loud and beg to come home lol] thats will be super difficult to the staff and appas ..

so informed slighty to his son is good tho~ and the kids know about the hardship like kim sungjoo told him
:))

my bias is in my profile picture~ Sung Bin the warrior girl and Ahn Rihwan, her prince :))

Archived