GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Guest adikkeluangman

My friend just told me that she was in the same area when the boys filming Girls Girls Girls MV in Hongdae. She was waiting for her friends when she saw the filming in progress. She don't recognized them since they don't debut yet at that time. Just when the MV and the Making Film video released, then she remember them.
She not into them. If not I can get pictures of them. She forgot to tell me earlier. Well....

Guest duh123

@adikkeluangmanThat's pretty cool to just randomly stumble upon that. But mighty jelly though...
I'm starting to realize why Jackson doesn't always sing live during dancing performances. They mentioned that he's the most luckily to make a mistake and so far, he's the only one to make noticeable mistakes. It's because he gets way too excited. It's actually pretty endearing; he's like a big kid.
I really hope the stylists don't eff up their hairstyles for the next promotion. They all have really flattering hairstyles right now. I hope their clothing gets better though.

BiFyns4CEAABtVQ.jpg:large팬여러분께서 엠카운트다운에 보내주신 도시락! 맛있게 먹었어요! 감사합니다ㅠㅠ (사골같이 우러나오는눈물) Thank you for your support!! love you!!source: GOT7Official

BtoB's Peniel with GOT7's Mark and YoungjaeBiByZeTCYAAU88B.jpg
source: Mnet Countdown

Guest secret274

I heard Jr and Youngjae are filming Dream Team!! So excited!

Really !!!! Assaaa!! But I am surprised that jackson isn't with them though he was once in hong kong 's national team of fencing

well I am sure if they had fencing on there, they wouldnt let him do it because that would be messed up because you know jackson would be able to beat anyone there in fencing since he is the pro. remember I think a couple years back where they had fencing on I think idol championships? but lee joon and jinwoon were really good at fencing. that would be interesting if they did have fencing and jackson was in it. but I would think he would be s judge though only to make it fair to the others. or a coach or something.

Super excited to see the boys on Let's Go Dream Team! Especially when KBS World tends to sub their full episodes :)

The boys at Mnet Mcountdown last week,

1rN6d1i.jpg Lv4BpTr.jpg

vVLVJs8.jpg 05pYKtQ.jpg hHbWj3O.jpg ari69yf.jpg WS8JwDT.jpg 5eyOxnU.jpg ghfbrXe.jpg An834UK.jpg itLLuXC.jpg PcdmoYi.jpg nlYc00Y.jpg

source: mnet mcountdown

Got7 to Launch Debut Showcase in Japan
JYP’s new boy group Got7 has officially signed contracts with Japan’s Sony Music Entertainment and will begin promotions in Japan. 
Got7 will be launching a debut showcase in Japan on April 4, titled Got7 Showcase 1st Impact in Japan.
Having released first album Got It? on January 20, Got7 recorded having over 10,000 fans register ‘Got7 Japan Official Mobile Site,’ despite not having made an official debut yet. 
Got7 will be launching its showcase in Ryogoku Kokugikan (sumo stadium), the same place that its senior group 2PM held its debut showcase in 2010.
JYP Entertainment stated, “JYP’s boy group Got7 will be launching its first showcase in Japan, only three months after its debut, at the grand sized stadium that holds up to 9,000 people. Please continue to show your support as they expand their activities abroad.”
Meanwhile, Got7 will be holding the second showcase on April 17 in Osaka’s ‘Zepp Namba.’source: mwave

tumblr_n28y7kHIvD1toksfco1_500.png
tumblr_n28y7kHIvD1toksfco2_500.png
갓세븐(GOT7)이 나뚜루팝의
새얼굴이 되었답니다.  
앞으로 자주 찾아뵐께요! 

*근데, 담당자 외장하드에 광고 현장 스케치사진이 
1000장 넘게 있다는…게…사실인가욧?

source: Natuur Pop Facebook

seiji20140311085117_C_00_C_1_59_20140311
source: m.news.naver

BiaiLnkCEAA2iiv.jpgGOT7_Japan: GOT7 Showcase "1st Impact in Japan"開催決定!!4/4東京&4/17大阪!!本日12時より一次受付開始!(~3/17(月)18時)お見逃しなく!

tumblr_n2976jUSwX1tolspdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n297d7bzGP1tolspdo1_500.jpg
GOT7Official: Amazing! GOT7's Official LINE OPEN! (KR/CN/HK/EN)Let's download LINE App and Be a Friend with #GOT7!

Guest secret274

BiaiLnkCEAA2iiv.jpg
GOT7_Japan: GOT7 Showcase "1st Impact in Japan"開催決定!!4/4東京&4/17大阪!!本日12時より一次受付開始!(~3/17(月)18時)お見逃しなく!

tumblr_n2976jUSwX1tolspdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n297d7bzGP1tolspdo1_500.jpg

GOT7Official: Amazing! GOT7's Official LINE OPEN! (KR/CN/HK/EN)
Let's download LINE App and Be a Friend with #GOT7!

Kind of new to this...so what does it mean ?? I already have a line what to do next ?? Thx

@secret274 It's just a chatting app for GOT7 to send mass messages to their fans. As stated in one of the message, it is an official account so they can't reply to individual users. JB recently sent a picture and video message to his fans and someone was kind enough to convert it to a video which is attached below!
http://youtu.be/IWah3UT2FNEsource: Jackson Risecr: LINE App

tumblr_n2a1rfa2J41qfgjluo1_500.jpg
Shannensong: GOT7が4月4日に両国国技館でShowcaseを行います! 4年前、2PMメンバー達が緊張していた姿がとても懐かしいです。皆さんGOT7を応援しに、両国国技館にぜひ来て下さい\(^o^)/