GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

GOT7 grab attention with their edgy style and charisma for 'Grazia'
got7_1391580210_af_org.jpg
GOT7 make it hard to believe that they're only rookies with their charisma and confidence, which they once again put on display for a pictorial with 'Grazia'!

The boys added an edgy flair to their casual outfits with black leather jackets, eye-catching accessories, and bold colors, while maintaining their individual style.

During the interview for the magazine, Jackson was chosen as the member with the most confidence while Mark was chosen as the most Korean-like member among the international members. Mark shared why this was the case, remarking, "Since I've lived in various countries since I was little, I adjust quickly to any culture. Jackson can't taste spicy things but BamBam and I love it." 

Check out more of their interview in 'Grazia' and take a look at more preview photos from their pictorial below!

got7_1391580224_20140205_GOT7_2.jpg
got7_1391580224_20140205_GOT7_3.jpg
got7_1391580225_20140205_GOT7_4.jpg
cr: allkpop

*rant* I really hate when different fans upload the same videos over and over again. It makes it so hard to find the actual GOT7 channels and official videos from the channels that just upload randomly. It also dilutes all the videos. Like damn, can't fans consolidate their resources into a few central channels in fanclubs or whatever.
I also don't understand how GOT7 has a turkish subbing team, viet subbing team, thai subbing team, and maybe a chinese one but there's no english subbing team.*end rant*
So my post isn't entirely "spam".2269671284d711e389d50ec42b3b1b1c_8.jpg
little Mark courtesy of his dad's instagram. 
45f7560484bd11e3906e128ba0be3eb7_8.jpg
What he wrote to his parents

quick question and this is my own opinion but would like your input as well. I dont think got7 has a fanclub name yet but my own opinion I think GOTcha would be nice. Also since people have their bias I was thinking of their individual fan base names too. havent thought of 2 of them. but my opinion

JR's "Kids" since he is the mama.
Jackson's "Actions" because it rhymes 
Mark's "Aerials or Kicks" since he is the flying member 
Bam Bam's "Pebbles" obvious reason 
Yugyeom's "Gnomes" since it sorta rhymes. 
haven't thought of youngjae or jb individual fan club names yet. but would like everyone opinion though. thanks :D

Guest anya7993

[Live HD 720p] 140206 M! Countdown Today's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM-FPu_-Tqw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyM-FPu_-Tqw

[Live HD 720p] 140206 Chart 20 to 11 with GOT7 @ M! Countdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hYujo07z3w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0hYujo07z3w

M COUNTDOWN HANGOUT CHAT - GOT7

Cr: ThanhnamKoreanKBS2 & Mnet

Guest PaulaR1430293335

I honestly fell in love with Mark when he was featured as in the dance group in an episode of WIN: Who is next. Like seriously, he's just a great dancer, perfect visual, and THAT VOICE.
For me personally, I wasn't expecting too much from GOT7, and I just kind of was like oh yeah they're going to be cool, I guess they're a group with all good looking members. When they came out with Girls Girls Girls, I was kind of surprised at how CATCHY the song was and how addicting it was!
First and foremost, they rock at dancing. Like please they are the true lady killers, just look at them when they dance, They know they're hot. Secondly, It seems that their team bond is actually really strong, and that's so important. Third, Mark is hot. Fourth, I'm glad JB and JR are back, I missed you JR :D, Fifth: Jackson=sex, Lastly: I cannot wait until their future endeavors. 
One wish: I just really wish they had the chance to compose their own song, and not have jyp have it written and everything made for them, in his style.

Guest anya7993

Jackson is featuring in one of Sunmi's song.

1. Full Moon (Title Song) Feat. Lena

Lyrics: Brave Brothers Composer: Brave Brothers, 코끼리왕국 Arrangement: Brave Brothers, 코끼리왕국, Lee Jungmin

2. 24 Hours

3. Burn

Lyrics, Composer, Arrangement: Tommy Park, 라파엘

4. 내가 누구? (Who am I?) Feat. Wonder Girls Yubin

Lyrics: Kim Eunsu Rap lyrics: Yubin (Wonder Girls) Composer, Arrangement: east4a

5. 멈춰버린 시간 (Frozen in time) Feat. GOT7 Jackson

Lyrics: Chloe Composer, Arrangement: Nodae, Bjerk

6. 그게 너라면 (If that was you)

Lyrics, Composer, Arrangement: Yeeun (Wonder Girls), Lee Woomin

(CD Hidden Track) 

7.그게 너라면 (If that was you) Feat. Wonder Girls Yeeun

Guest chansoriya

my sister introduced them as "they are to (her) as exo is to me." so it got me curious. checked them out yesterday and I liked their song and swag! potential, for sure. :) bias was mark before I knew it was mark, so when I read his profile I was like nope you're bias, donee

Sunmi’s “Full Moon” Album Features Yoobin, Ye Eun, GOT7′s Jackson, and Brave Brothers
Sunmi is making her comeback with a Brave Brothers’ track!
JYP Entertainment released Sunmi’s track list for her album, “Full Moon,” disclosing the names of other JYP talents who made contributions to her album! 
For starters, JYP trainee Lena performs the rap verses to “Full Moon,” which was written and composed by Brave Brothers. Next we have fellow Wonder Girls‘ member Yoobin, who wrote and performed the rap lyrics for fourth track, “Who Am I?” (working title) and Wonder Girls’ member Ye Eun composed and wrote the sixth track, “If That’s Who You Are” (working title).
Surprisingly, Sunmi’s labelmate and rookie artist, Jackson of GOT7 also had a chance to participate in the making of the album with a special feature on her track, “Time Stood Still” (working title). 
Sunmi will be making her comeback on February 17 with a vampire concept!
source: soompi

Guest anya7993

http://fivelive-gotseven.tumblr.com/post/76313723562/got7-in-grazia-magazine-february-2-issue-debut-on

GOT7 in Grazia magazine February 2 issue:

Debut on January 15 through a showcase. So they’re definitely rookies. Even if we consider how much anticipation there has been built up by JYP, their popularity is like a bomb. Already their photos and profiles are blowing up on internet searches, and even proof shots of lunchboxes that GOT7’s fans have sent to them have been uploaded. After GOT7’s filming, the staff felt the generational gap between them and the idols after offering some industry tips. But no matter what, these 7 boys are warm and work hard! Even the stylists manually taped accessories onto their fingers like they didn’t even do for Big Bang, and of course the editors matched well with both eyes of each member and couldn’t help but receive energy from their enthusiasm even while working overtime. Even in front of the broadcast camera that follows their every move, GOT7’s energy as they played excitedly and talked and danced was infectiously strong. They not only appeal to elementary-middle-high schoolers, but they even make noona fans have a motherly smile.

"I’m going to live with Park Jinyoung PD-nim’s advice, ‘If you make enough money to eat and live, that’s enough,’ in my heart. To me, that is dance. When I dance, I’m the only person that exists. When the music comes out I have to move my body, to the point that my friends have to tell me to sit still. Nowadays I can’t see those friends often which is regretful, but as long as I can dance, no matter what everything will be okay." — Yugyeom 

"Unique performance like martial arts and tricking is GOT7’s forte. There is nothing about us that’s lacking compared to other teams, and there are talents that only we can show. Each member also has a unique color. Even saying this myself, I also like jazz, even though that’s not very hip-hop like." — Jr

"If you think like ‘again?!’ then it becomes worrisome." — BamBam

"I don’t even know how many days it’s been that we’ve just been following schedule. The extent to which we’re busy is something that’s been given to us, so of course I’m thankful. But because I have experience as an artist and because I’m the leader, I know even better than the dongsaengs what we have to be careful of and what we have to do well. I’m trying not to forget those things and lead our team well." — JB

"I want to do stand at the top, produce, and rap with lyrics that are written with sincerity. Now too, I’m always making my own compositions. They didn’t make it onto this album, but sometime they’ll make it." — Jackson