GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

tumblr_n36fhxqUVk1tw7kmmo1_500.jpg@yu_gyeom: 태어나줘서 고마워 우리 잭슨형 생축!
[TRANS] Thank you for being born, happy birthday to our Jackson hyung!
tumblr_n368wswPap1todnsao1_500.png
@jacksonwangjy: Hey everyone! I am finally full 21 in Korea !!!!! Im getting old !!!! No !!! Haha! It has been the best birthday which i will never forget ! !! Thank you mom and dad for giving me this life, its an honor, and i am so proud to be your son. Love you daddy and mommy !!!Thanks for everything and thanks for supporting! It truly means everything for me. Everything little things you all do , honestly means a lot to me, it means a lot.It has always been my motivation, my family and you all. Waiting and waiting until midnight just to see or talk to us even though it was raining or snowing , thanks for going to our shows , thanks for all the efforts. Of course there were down times but again you guys and my family had always been and it’s still my motivation to become a better producer and a singer. Thank you so much for being there with us. 
It would be so happy to see you guys everyday!!!! However!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take good care of yourself and be aware of flu and sickness !!!! Health comes first !!!!!! I would never want to see you guys sick!!!! It makes me worry!!! okay!!!???!??!!!! Listen to what i said !!!! Hahaha Thanks so much for showing love towards Got7 and we work to our fullest will bring you all the best performances and the best music. Love you all for the bottom of my heart.
這次一次很難忘的生日,我真的真心想再說一次我愛你們。沒有你們就不會有我們Got7。我們Got7 的父母就是你們!我們會一直努力下去的!一直不會放棄的! 안녕하세요 여러분! 이번 생일 정말 정말 잊지 못한 생일입니다! 앞으로 우리 Got7 도 완전 완전 열심히 할거고 최고 performances 이랑 최고 음악 보여드릴도록 하겠습니다! 정말 사랑합니다 어려분! 제 인생 비타민 여러분자나요!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 없으면 안됩니다!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ 정말 진심으로 감사하고 사랑합니다. 지금 까지 왕만두 왕잭슨 였습니다 ! 감사합니다!

[TRANS] Hello everyone! This birthday was a birthday that I won’t ever ever be able to forget! GOT7 will work really really hard in the future so we will be able to show you the best performances and the best music! I really love you all! You’re all vitamins of my life!!! Kkkkkk I can’t live without you!!!!!!! Kkk Thank you so much again and I love you. This has been King Dumpling Wang Jackson! Thank you!Translations: Yoonjin @ got7-trans

tumblr_n36a943zr81todnsao1_500.png

tumblr_n369xbskKs1todnsao1_500.png
[GOT7 Japan Mobile] GOT7 Showcase: 1st Impact in Japan Countdown - D7 with Youngjae
source: GOT7 Japan Mobile

Guest adikkeluangman

So the boys went to Kpop Star 3. OK will try to look for them when the show aired on my TV later. Just realized that no one of them actually from Kpop Star show. 
Well, for rookie idol, that fan gifts are expensive but let's wait 1 or 2 years later. The gifts will be overflow and more expensive. Few older idols that I followed need to hire truck back after their birthday celebration just to bring the gifts back and he need a couple months just to open and sorting his gifts for that year. Later he decided no more birthday party held by fans. 
Watching the hidden camera is a bit boring in beginning. The editor should add more music or sound to make it more livelier. But poor maknae... 

BkGI8CBCMAAGyuT.jpgcr: Natuur Pop

I found this while browsing the onehallyu thread and thought I should share this here. Apparently a group of fans thought it was funny to pull an April Fool's prank on Mark's father by switching their pictures to Mark's default and send a mass tweet. Mark's father is kind enough to update fans on Mark's well-being and answer questions so it's only right for us to fans to be grateful and respectful to him, not to mention that he's someone older. This joke was inappropriate and he clearly didn't find it amusing, it obviously crossed the boundaries that many of us were worrying about. Hopefully it doesn't change his father's views on GOT7 fans because not all GOT7 fans are this immature. I'm hoping that this incident will remind fans to think twice before tweeting something to Mark's father the next time around.BkGFfDQCEAAnu0u.jpg:large
BkGFeuzCQAE3wBf.jpg:large
credit to uploader via @linbea945

Guest duh123

I'm really upset that some fans thought it would be funny to do that. I know that Mark's dad seems really cool with a good sense of humor on Twitter but I think the joke crosses a line. First of all, it wasn't even on April Fool's day which is today. It's playing on his emotions because even though he jokes about Mark and with his fans, he truly misses his son. It's just wrong. He takes out so much of time to answer questions and you can tell that he's somewhat tired of it. I suspect that he's not as quick as we are with technology. Answering those questions may take longer than fans may think. I think I've only tweeted apologies to him because I feel like as fans, we are invading his privacy.
I'm currently watching the C-radio segment and it seems like Mark doesn't really understand Mandarin while Jackson has a better understanding.

[ENG] GOT7 on CHJ's Powertime 

cr: weGOT7sub

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;"[ENGSUB] 140125 - GOT on Mnet MPD's MVP Interview

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[ENGSUB] 140218 - GOT7 behind THE SHOW

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;"[ENGSUB] 140304 - GOT7 behind THE SHOW
cr: kissdatbam
^ Definitely need to give the two subbing teams a round of applause! They have been consistent with their subbing and updates, and I'm more than grateful of them for taking their time out to do this.