GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Guest PaulaR1430293335

pandaaaleaf said:GOT7Official: #GOT7微博# Come and get it!GOT7~!!GOT7开通微博,来和中国粉丝打招呼了~我们会在这里和大家多多交流,传递更多、更有趣的GOT7的消息,请大家多多关注我们~!

[trans] Come and get it! Got7~!! GOT7 has registered weibo to greet Chinese fans~ We will be here to communicate with you guys and give you more interesting news of GOT7, please look after us~!

Guest adikkeluangman

So they already got 2 CF and showcase in Japan too this week right? Black Yak looks like a teen version of NEPA outfit. NEPA got Taecyeon as the model.
GOT7 Dance Practice clip first version of I Like You already reached 1 million views. Maybe the cheesy Boyfriend version will follow suit in a couple of next weeks. The clip is so cheesy, I almost want to puke.. hehehe

GOT7 "See You in Japan" Digest Movie #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqq7da1MaME&list=LLAzy2V0QIkSTrdnyPms_irg

Cr : GOT7_JacksonWang王嘉爾

140417 WGM TV (Mark, Jackson, BamBam)

Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7nKANFPsOWIW16VKUA

Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k295LBW5KCf1IL6VLMv

Cr : fyjypnation

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fans of EXO and GOT7 Send Relief Goods to Ferry Tragedy Victims
Various fanclubs have shown their support for the victims of the Sewol Ferry tragedy.

Fans of EXO and GOT7 among others have delivered relief goods to Jindo, where the families of lost children and rescued students are in. These relief goods include daily necessities, such as instant coffee, hot packs, blankets and tissues.

A fan of EXO sent chocolate to the location with the message, “Please stay strong for the children.” Similarly, a fan of GOT7′sMark donated 180 hot packs to the victims, and said, “Please use them well. I apologize for not being able to help more.” Many idol fans are responding to the devastating news with rapid action, and their mature actions reflect their honest worry over the situation.

source: soompi

^ Glad to see GOT7's fans reaching out to the victims of the ferry tradegy. 

Guest adikkeluangman

I saw Black Yak CF on KBS World TV but it's not the CF with the boys yet. So Jr. & Youngjae in Dream Team program. Finally they can show off their skill. It's been so long since I saw the program since a couple of my favorite artist no longer there.
Is GOT7 doing anything for White Day to their fans? I wonder if they do the Master Chef episode instead since it was released on White Day? The cafe that they used is near the JYP office building. So anyone know the address. The only place that I know near to office is the Dunkin Donuts across the road.

Guest adikkeluangman

Did Bambam grew taller again? In RealGOT7 Epi.9. He is as tall as Mark. I wonder if the foreign boys continue their education in Korea. Or they will continue later. Since they're not finishing their high school yet right.
For me the Epi.9 is the best so far. Oh, JYPE can you do the JYPE building tour with the boys as the host. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Just got time to watch [Real GOT7] episode 10. Follow me (The Last Story). Never realised it was 25 minutes long. I love the children park setting for the MV although I wished that they can do the shooting at Kidzania instead. I hope for the next season of the series, the watermark video can be smaller and put on the below. The watermark on the up left blocked the face members sometimes especially when all of them on the same frame.

@adikkeluangman Agreed, I especially enjoyed Real GOT7 episode 10 because the boys were fully enjoying themselves. I know that lots of people are comparing them to 2PM which could carry along a negative or positive connotation depending on you see it, but I personally think its a good thing. From Real GOT7 to their interviews, the playfulness they display regardless of the environment. I love how much they look up to 2PM so I'm looking forward to see them grow as musicians like their sunbaes.  

Ceci Campustumblr_n4wqreYauS1tolspdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4wqplbi5L1tolspdo1_1280.pngtumblr_n4wqooypOW1tolspdo1_1280.png

cr: dailygot7.tumblr.com
GOT7 for Oh! Boy May 2014tumblr_n4wjrg6r2l1tolspdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4wjobHcEz1tolspdo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4wjbw681d1tolspdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4wj9yKJYE1tolspdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4wj8el88h1tolspdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4witqWprJ1tolspdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4wisuBOUj1tolspdo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4wirvNwHJ1tolspdo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4wir3fJNa1tolspdo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4yxrpEgjj1todnsao1_1280.pngtumblr_n4wqz1sVWu1tolspdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4wrrd1ein1tolspdo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4wrgjDkMQ1tolspdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n4wrnymqFs1tolspdo1_500.jpg

cr: @def_jayb, @peterpan_JY, dailygot7.tumblr.com 

Guest adikkeluangman

Any updates about their first group variety show. I think I saw their teaser sometime ago but don't remember about it until now. Even another show that supposed to debut after their show already aired 2 episodes, if I not mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 Greetings to Official Fan Club I GOT7http://youtu.be/KgrESG7dpQE Finally they got fans nickname and want to launch the fan club too. Anybody here applied for the membership? The video quality is improve. What I mean is, the video watermark is smaller and not getting into member faces whenever they all in one frame. The subtitle also is OK, the timing and all.

[ENG SUB] [HD] 140520 I★GOT7 Ep 1

140520 GOT7 on SBS MTV The Show for I★GOT7

140520 I★GOT7 Episode 1 Special Cut 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CDBoUoGG_4

NICHKHUN CHOOSES YOUNGJAE AS GOT7’S BEST VISUALS ON THE 1ST EPISODE OF ‘IGOT7’

Nichkhun chose Youngjae as the best looking member in GOT7!

The boys just recently had the first recording of their SBS MTV reality show ‘IGOT7’. During the recording, they called 2PM's Nickhun and MC Kim Shin Young asked him to choose the best looking member. Nichkhun chose Youngjae without hesitation, who was so surprised by the answer that he kept bowing to the camera to than him. JB, however, apparently was shocked by the answer and kept asking Nichkhun for the confirmation.

Nichkhun also gave his advice to Mark, Jackson, and Bambam on how to handle variety shows even with beginner level Korean. Giving them secrets on how to pop on variety shows even without being able to communicate.

The first episode will air on the 22nd at 7:30 KST!

tumblr_inline_n5symh9k9s1sxeura.jpgtumblr_inline_n5symuyhsN1sxeura.jpgtumblr_n5syrf6XFC1tqnrzso1_500.jpg
Cr : Allkpop