[Youngjae Fancam(직캠)] GOT7 "Fly" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

-----
[BamBam Fancam(직캠)] GOT7 "Fly" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

Spoiler

-----
[Yugyeom Fancam(직캠)] GOT7 "Fly" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Gets Told Off For Singing Army Song “JYP Style” On “Real Men”

On the June 5 episode of MBC’s “Real Men,” GOT7′s Jackson proves that you can take the idol out of JYP but you can’t take the JYP out of the idol.

During the episode, the cast learn an army song. The drill sergeant has each member take turns singing a verse of the song.

2016060519033216267-540x1212_99_20160605

GOT7 member BamBam successfully passes the test on the first try, singing the correct lyrics with the right pronunciation.

However, Jackson is a different story. He mispronounces the lyrics “our mission,” reading it as “our death,” causing the other soldiers to struggle to withhold their laughter.

The drill sergeant corrects him and tells Jackson to try again. This time, Jackson gets the words correct but not the style of singing. The drill sergeant is not having it with Jackson’s JYP-style soulful vocal style.

The sergeant barks, “Who put so much soul into an army song?”

Jackson responds, “I put a little bit of air [into my voice],” referring to the mixed voice style of singing that JYP is known for teaching its trainees.

“The army song is not something to show off your singing skills with! Do you understand?” the sergeant says.

In the subsequent interview, Jackson says, “We’re JYP, so we were trained that way. I purposefully put the air in because I wanted to let them know the precise notes.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/got7s-jackson-gets-told-off-for-singing-army-song-jyp-style-on-real-men/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

[GOT7ing] EP06. GOT7(갓세븐) 힐링중

The boys went to picnic at the park. I think it must be in the morning.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 Japan Tour 2016 "モリ↑ガッテヨ" ライブDVD&Blu-ray 告知映像

Announcement video for DVD released of their Japan tour.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7(갓세븐) Greetings to Official Fan Club I GOT7 3rd Generation

-----
[GOT7ing] EP07. GOT7(갓세븐) 볼링중

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...