GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Ok it is said that the comeback trailer is 'dramatic'. But am I the only one that finds it super hilarious? XDD
Ok the second part of the trailer where they pratically start flying eveywhere XDD
But at first it reminded me of BTS' run a lot. Junior was toally in a role of Jungkook in 'Run' And also V (where Jr. was all alone in the fog like V in the water)
So I'm still afraid it will be really sad and mysterious connected to death :S

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 "If You Do(니가 하면)" Stage @ SBS 2015 Gayo Daejeon 2015.12.27

They wearing white for the performance. Love the dance break.

Hi people! I want to do a video with the most popular kpop idols, but I want other people opinion, not just mine, so I will post this in every thread I can.

Please just answer this post that I'll check all answers.

My question is: IF YOU COULD MEET A KPOP IDOL PERSONALLY (just a person, not a band), WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

It doesn't take long to answer!

We all have our favorite groups and artists but there has to be one, just one person who is special, deeply special, and we long to know him/her personally.

So help me do this, ok? thank you all!

PS- If you want, ask other people and post more than one opinion from different people!

Guest adikkeluangman

본선 진출자 축하 영상 - GOT7

Finalists congratulation video by GOT7 to winner of auditions.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 「モリ↑ガッテヨ」特典ダイジェスト映像

Video digest for GOT latest Japanese single.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Bam Bam and Mark Support Jackson and Park Joon Hyung

Bam Bam and Mark showed up in KBS A Look at Myself for Jackson. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, GOT7 Jackson and god Park Joon Hyung prepared to test their Korean abilities.

23580860.jpg

Recently, the two met at the filming site of ‘Korean Test’. They showed a strong will and prepared for it for the last time. Park Joon Hyung called Jo Woo Jong for a help and he gave tips to the two people. 

Woo Jong’s help wasn’t all. GOT7’s Mark and Bam Bam became supporters for Jackson and Park Joon Hyung. The members came to the filming site and gave motivations to them. 

Meanwhile, Jackson and Park Joon Hyung’s Korean test will air on April 1. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104145/got7s-bam-bam-and-mark-support-jackson-and-park-joon-hyung 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

What does GOT7 think about promoting at the same time as J.Y. Park?

GOT7 sat down for 'Cultwo Show' on April 12, where they were asked, "Isn't it worrisome when your comeback time is the same as J.Y. Park's?"

The boys, known for their easygoing personalities, simply said, "It's okay.  Rather than worrisome, we do worry that it might be difficult if we meet," raising interest.

Cf3ZtMeWIAAgwlZ.jpg

They explained, "Once, the PD [J.Y. Park] presented us with a small keyboard for warming up our voice before going up on stage, but once, we went up on stage without warming up our voice, and we got dragged off as is and had to warm up our voice in front of the PD for three hours," causing laughter. 

It is hard to do your work with a supervisor right there to keep an eye on you!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/what-does-got7-think-about-promoting-at-the-same-time-as-jy-park 

Guest adikkeluangman

Why did J.Y. Park release an album at the same time as GOT7?

J.Y. Park revealed the reason why he chose to promote at the same time as GOT7.

On April 13, which is a day after GOT7's appearance on 'Cultwo Show', J.Y. Park visited the same spot as the special guest. He is asked a similar question regarding the overlapping promotion period of him and his artists. J.Y Park simply commented, "I just had to release my album. The schedule (of JYP artists) is booked all through the year. I did try my best not to overlap with them." 

got7_1460530524_jy.jpg

J.Y. Park's new album 'Still Alive' uncovered its mystery on April 10, while GOT7 started promoting their new album a few weeks before then. Ironically, the producer and his artist are now in competition!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/why-did-jy-park-release-an-album-at-the-same-time-as-got7 

GOT7 "See The Light(빛이나)" Live Video

GOT7 "HOME RUN" Dance Practice

[GOT7ing] EP 02. GOT7 'Practice' ing

[GOT7ing] EP03. GOT7 'Sing' ing

(Sing to Siri): GOT7_HOME RUN

(Sing to siri): GOT7_HOME RUN (Selfie cam Ver.)

GOT7 [On The Way To Music Bank / 2016.04.15]

GOT7_HOME RUN on Music Bank 20160415

• Like 1