GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Guest adikkeluangman

- GOT7 "MAD" Album Spoiler

I got a thing with their spoiler. It is beautifully done although the words size font need to be bigger. Oh, so Jackson and Mark contribute for the rap. Their been credited with full name for Jackson and Mark. JYP also got one song in this album. 

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 thank J.Y. Park with handmade snacks on 'GOT7's Confession'

GOT7 thanked J.Y. Park with handmade snacks on the first episode of 'GOT7's Confession'.

CU6NdtXUsAAFAiV.jpg

On the premiere of their reality show called 'JYP is Love', the boys of GOT7 gathered together to make rice cakes by hand and even made their own drinks for the head of their label, JYP Entertainment. They also played a few games, making each other eat less-than-tasty versions of the snacks.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/got7-thank-jy-park-with-handmade-snacks-on-got7s-confession

-----
- GOT7 "니가 하면(If You Do)" Comeback Stage @ SBS Inkigayo 2015.10.04

The boys look good with this outfit. I like this song.

Guest adikkeluangman

Jackson is asked if he regrets choosing JYP Entertainment

GOT7's Jackson talked JYP Entertainment during his appearance on the December 8 broadcasting of SBS's 'Star King.'  On this episode, there was a competition between 'Super Junior Child' and 'Suwon Beast Man.'

CVuHHIBU4AESBR_.jpg

Kang Ho Dong asked Jackson, "Are you the type who make good choices?"  Jackson replied in the positive, so Kang Ho Dong continued, "You have no regret choosing JYP?" Letting the question sink in, he belatedly replied, "No," making everyone laugh.

When he was asked to choose between 'Super Junior Child' and 'Suwon Beast Man,' so he replied, "For some reason, 'Super Junior Child' seems like SM and 'Suwon Beast Man' seems like JYP.  I am always for JYP.  I love JYP," causing more laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/jackson-is-asked-if-he-regrets-choosing-jyp-entertainment 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jackson and Jessi give their very honest opinions on J.Y. Park's 'MAMA' performance

Jessi and Jackson on MBC's 'Radio Star'?  This oughtta be good.

On December 16, the two blunt stars appeared on the talk program, where Kim Gu Ra asked what they had thought about J.Y. Park's 'MAMA' performance this year.  Stuttering and sweat dropping, Jessi first passed the ball over to Jackson, saying, "Ask-ask Jackson."

CWW-FB2UYAEtk5Y.jpg

He then said, "It felt like a father was dancing.  At the company, he'd be like a father, asking me, 'Jackson, have you been doing well?' but then seeing him do a sexy performance on stage made me feel weird."

Jessi admitted it was strange for her too, stating, "I respect J.Y. Park a lot because I find it cool that he's both a CEO yet still does music so passionately, but suddenly that performance video came out of him doing something very erotic [in the elevator].  From then on, I almost threw up.  In the part he plays the piano, I thought, 'Ah, as expected, J.Y. Park is cool when he plays the piano,' but then he suddenly [hit the keys] with his toes . . ." making everyone die of laughter.

She wrapped it up with, "In conclusion, please don't do that kind of stuff."  What do you think?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/jackson-and-jessi-give-their-very-honest-opinions-on-jy-parks-mama-performance 

• 2 weeks later...