[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vi4

said:

Briefly saw the casting news, Oh Yoon Ah (The Firstborn, Incarnation of Money, Childless Comfort) is considering this drama. 
Based on google translate, she'll be playing as a female detective officer in Gangnam Police Station and I think she'll be paired up with Cha Seung Won's character. 

Her character's description - google translate translation

The media ahead of the plurality of broadcasters to borrow the words of "Oh Yoon Ah is 'neopo' dangchan female detective in the Gangnam Police Station took torticollis" and "'sutra' strong leader is standing hyeongsagwa flagstone (Cha Seung-won) of outstanding beauty and his ex-wife and prejudice against fashion sense broke female detective character, "he reported.

cr:

sportsseoul

Guest sunshineo

vi4 said: Briefly saw the casting news, Oh Yoon Ah (The Firstborn, Incarnation of Money, Childless Comfort) is considering this drama. 
Based on google translate, she'll be playing as a female detective officer in Gangnam Police Station and I think she'll be paired up with Cha Seung Won's character. 

The media ahead of the plurality of broadcasters to borrow the words of "Oh Yoon Ah is 'neopo' dangchan female detective in the Gangnam Police Station took torticollis" and "'sutra' strong leader is standing hyeongsagwa flagstone (Cha Seung-won) of outstanding beauty and his ex-wife and prejudice against fashion sense broke female detective character, "he reported.

cr: sportsseoul

oh yoon ah!!!! thats great! i liked her since the kingdom of the winds. :x
so hope there is no triangle in the drama. i hate love triangle. its always heart broken!
i really want to know who are the other 2 cops!!!  :-?
hope the other 2 cops be great actors too!

Guest EvaFF

Wowwww....it'll be daebaaak

more cant wait for this drama...

oohh palliwaa~ for airing ^^

Briefly saw the casting news, Oh Yoon Ah (The Firstborn, Incarnation of Money, Childless Comfort) is considering this drama. 

oh yoon ah was in sergeon bon dal hee right? in that too she played the hot ex wife of the second male lead .

she's a good actress from what i have seen.

guess they are waiting untill the last minute nearing the script reading to announce the 2 cops to get more buzz .

whatever floats your boat is fine with us sbs and the drama production company as long it all works for the best.

and company who produced Ycfs producing this drama is like the next best thing waiting to happen. they used big budget for that drama right? i havent watched or followed that drama so have no idea. but since it's a hit and loved by all im assuming they did a solid job.

fingers crossed

hope everybody will love your all sorrounded .

Guest sunshineo

@kimia_spr
same with you, I hate love triangle too. I always support main lead love line, but can help feel pity for the second lead in love triangle. exspcially if the second lead is good people or has deep feeling like SeungMi in briliant legacy.

@blairbex
Yah, I love Yoon Ah in Surgeon bong Dal-He too. And I'm already can feel her chemistry with Cha SeungWon. I just wondering why they make her as his ex-wife, not wife or fiancee, or someone has crush for him. this ex-wife thing remind me of City Hunter. I don't want peoples start to comparing it. I hope he writer-nim wouldn't make PanSeok become SuSeon's daddy long leg or Yoon ah role become DaeGu's rescuer like in City hunter.

OT:

Just want to say thanks for those who already give like to WeMakePrice Fanpage. Now it's already surpass 400.000 like, so we can see seunggi on march 14th :)
You still can like the page though (if you haven't)
class="entry-title"WeMakePrice’s Facebook fans surpass 400,000 http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/wemakeprices-facebook-fans-surpass-400000/

Hope WMP can sponsored YAS too because they have two of their CF models :)

Some possible news about filming :

An anonymous fan posted this on dclsg, I’m not sure how reliable this source is:

First filming with SeungGi and Go Ara will take place on March 15 & 16 at Moonhwa High School in Gyeongju.

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/youre-all-surrounded-filming-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

Guest EvaFF

March 15 and 16 first shoot?wohooo...before 15 must be the reading one...

so curious

Some possible news about filming :

An anonymous fan posted this on dclsg, I’m not sure how reliable this source is:

First filming with SeungGi and Go Ara will take place on March 15 & 16 at Moonhwa High School in Gyeongju.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/youre-all-surrounded-filming-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

:-?

This part was added

Some dclsg fans say filming starts with child actors on Saturday. There’s supposedly a 17 yo child actor who will play Eun Dae Gu in middle school.

So we have baby Eun Dae Gu and now middle school. 

I am more excited about this drama than any other coming up!!! I literally can't wait!!! Love the casting, the writer, the director, and the concept!!!
Also I just watched Lee Seung Gi's episode of Running Man where he's paired up with Kwang Soo and they were hilarious together just as themselves so they could be awesome together in this too. Somehow I don't think it'll happen though and I'm sure I'll be happy with whoever they cast at this point :) 
Glad to hear the Cha Seung Won gets a romantic pairing as well! I love when dramas don't waste their time with love triangles and give us multiple good romances instead. I can't wait to see what Go Ara and Lee Seung Gi's chemistry is like! Haha we already know that LSG and CSW are going to be awesome! 

Guest EvaFF

Huwaaahh who'll be the cast?

remember abt the boy who played young jae kang at TK2H, he's the MV model for Return too...

ah im forget for his name #sigh

This part was added

Some dclsg fans say filming starts with child actors on Saturday. There’s supposedly a 17 yo child actor who will play Eun Dae Gu in middle school.

So we have baby Eun Dae Gu and now middle school. 

Oh Yoon Ah is confirmed to join this drama -> http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014031110190826232&outlink=2&SVEC
She's the perfect actress to portray a strong female detective with a great fashion sense. Pleased she'll be paired up with Cha Seung Won, they'll make a great sexy couple :D I'm also glad that Cha Seung Won will have his own loveline - can't imagine him in love triangle with Seunggi & Go Ara. 
OhYoonAh_YAS_bc2-1_zps449baa89.jpg

So excited reading all the filming tidbits, happy that the filming will start soon. The script reading should happen within this week (if it's not done already). Oh Yoon Ah's jTBC drama The Firstborn ends this weekend. I don't follow this drama, but I hope she had / will have a nice few days break before she'll be busy with You're All Surrounded. 

@Eva I remember the cute handsome young boy in TK2H - he's Park Gun Tae. 
Oh Yoon Ah's casting's news from hancinema:
"Actress Oh Yoon-ah is co-starring in the new SBS drama "You're Surrounded" with Cha Seung-won.
She takes on the role of detective Kim Sa-kyeong, an attractive and stylishly charismatic woman. She was married to Seo Pan-seok (Cha Seung-won) and reunites with him as she is promoted to missing person's team manager of the detective department.
Oh Yoon-ah will represent a strong career woman in this drama.
Oh Yoon-ah said, "I don't have much time to spare since it's only been moments since I finished my last drama but I had to go for this as it was such a good story. Kim Sa-kyeong is a bold and independent female detective who has a past".
"You're Surrounded" is about the lives of new police in their 20s. It is produced by Yoo In-sik and written by Lee Jeong-seon. The cast includes, Cha Seung-won, Lee Seung-gi, Ko Ah-ra, and others. To be aired in April after "Three Days"."

Oh Yoon-ah in "You're Surrounded"
photo412455.jpg

Actress Oh Yoon-ah is co-starring in the new SBS drama "You're Surrounded" with Cha Seung-won.
She takes on the role of detective Kim Sa-kyeong, an attractive and stylishly charismatic woman. She was married to Seo Pan-seok (Cha Seung-won) and reunites with him as she is promoted to missing person's team manager of the detective department.
Oh Yoon-ah will represent a strong career woman in this drama.
Oh Yoon-ah said, "I don't have much time to spare since it's only been moments since I finished my last drama but I had to go for this as it was such a good story. Kim Sa-kyeong is a bold and independent female detective who has a past".
"You're Surrounded" is about the lives of new police in their 20s. It is produced by Yoo In-sik and written by Lee Jeong-seon. The cast includes, Cha Seung-won, Lee Seung-gi, Ko Ah-ra, and others. To be aired in April after "Three Days".
SourceHanCinema

Archived