[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's leaving 11:30am KST Friday and coming back Sunday afternoon.   They could do it Sunday or Monday perhaps.   It is possible the main leads aren't filming the first couple of days, especially if there is some kind of back story with a baby Dae Gu. 

Guest sunshineo

star+roll said: He's leaving 11:30am KST Friday and coming back Sunday afternoon.   They could do it Sunday or Monday perhaps.   It is possible the main leads aren't filming the first couple of days, especially if there is some kind of back story with a baby Dae Gu. 

Guest sunshineo

star2010 said: the reading should take place already or next Mon if they will start filming next Wed. Both Seung Gi and Ara will have promotions/fan meetings this Sat. So it s impossible the reading will happen this weekend.
p.s: can anyone guess when we will know the other casts???

sunshineo said: star2010 said: the reading should take place already or next Mon if they will start filming next Wed. Both Seung Gi and Ara will have promotions/fan meetings this Sat. So it s impossible the reading will happen this weekend.
p.s: can anyone guess when we will know the other casts???

getting all hyped on this coming drama especially its by SBS and consecutively SBS has been doing VERY WELL for the previous dramas since Heirs, You who came from the Star so am praying Seung Gi drama will get super high rating too! (yeah I am very commercialized :P) really want this drama rating to achieve above 20% because Gu Family Book came soooo close!   =((

Guest sunshineo

Hope still not getting tired of fan art because they're so creative.. >_<
class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi YAAS Fan Art Collection 9 http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/lee-seung-gi-yaas-fan-art-collection-9/#more-1404911027

e1a0.jpg

hsc6.jpg

And this fan doing something different :)) :

SG: You’re surrounded!
Cows: What’s the problem? ㅠㅠ

x6sx.jpg

source: dclsg

Guest sunshineo

Eun Dae Gu Looks
(Lee Seunggi at incheon Airport 14.03.07)

more picture ---> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/33937/%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%B9%EA%B8%B0-lee-seung-gi/p1094

I can't wait for script reading. Hope can see Go Ara and Cha Seung Won recent pictures to pigure out how Eo SuSeon and Seo PanSeok would be look alike.. >_<

Guest sunshineo

Just for fun :)

YAAS: First Mission
Friday, March 7th, 11.15am... at incheon airport..
Agent Eun Dae Gu was doing his first mission and disguise
as Lee Seung Gi..

201403071143552010_1.jpg

DaeGu  : Black Cod to Big Owl.. Black cod to Big Owl..
       I'm 10 yards from our target now. Over.
PanSeok: This's night owl.. Keep your eyes, our target very
       dangerous and agile.
       And don't be careless, there's so many peoples there.

201476221394162738.jpg
DaeGu  : I know.. I know.. You think I'm such a (*beep) little boy?!

You (*beep) (*beep) old owl.. Stop bossing me!! (hang up)
       Argh.. He's so fussy. Hmm.. where's my gun?
       I think I keep it in my pocket. (stay cool)

201490391394160602.jpg
DaeGu  : O, here it is.
        I think I should more closer to target..
        Oh, Looks like that old man have delicious meal.
        Sigh.. I can't even finish my coffee this morning because of
        this (*beep) mission.

201403071147252010_1.jpg
DaeGu  : Ee..? where's my target going..? (*beep)#@$%!!
        I just rooling my eyes on (*beep) burger for 1 second,
        and they vanish? Ok, stay cool, I should find them quickly.
201495291394162804.jpg  
DaeGu: O, there they are! Wow, they're so fast..

Black Cod to Big Owl.. Black Cod to Big Owl..
     Target moving!! repeat.. target moving! I'll catch them.
PanSeok: No.. wait!!
       Big Owl to
Black Cod.. Big owl to black cod..
       Stop catching!! No..!! DaeGu, STOP!!

245170_65107_2020.jpg
DaeGu  :Freeze!! Don't Move..!!!
        You're All Surounded..!!

e1a0.jpg

Airens  : Kyaaa!! Oppa.. Catch me.. catch me!! >_<

tumblr_inline_mqndpvoUWl1qz4rgp.gif

PanSeok : DaeGu, you went to wrong direction, they're not our target!!
DaeGu   : Oh, Sorry gals.. Looks like I catch wrong person.
         Please be a good girl or I'll shoot you!!
;)
cool5
To be continued..

Hehe.. Sorry guys.. I'm too carried with my imagination.. (Lol) :P

Edit: Why my spoiler din't work again? Sorry if it makes this page slow

@sunshineo honoured to be quoted by u here :)

And somehow I think Daegu could have antagonistic qualities that pits him against his captain. The sparks between Lee Seunggi and Cha Seungwon shall fly!

If that's the case imho, csw is second lead because he is there to guide lsg's character who needs to grow up from his revenge drive but the main story focuses on daegu ;)

Guest moonhat

@sunshineo: Thanks so much, I laughed so hard with your Heodang Dae Gu's first mission.
Night owl/Pan Suk and black cod/Dae Gu sound so impressive too.
But beside the name Eun Dae Gu mean "Black cod/Sablefish", Seo Pan Seok also means "Flatstone" and Eo Soo Sun means "Repair or Correct".
If we put their names on a simple story line, it's also kinda of interesting. Seo Pan Seok can be the reliable mentor who is like a steady flatstone for Eun Dae Gu to step forward on the way to realize and then become a real police man. Meanwhile, Eo Soo Sun is like a colleague, a friend (and a girlfriend after) who will support and make him realize how precious his own life is instead of just living alone in a dark corner for his revenge.

(Just for fangirls) Some informations about the Black cod that we can assume something about Eun Dae Gu’s character 

Sablefish, or black cod, looks much like a cod, but in fact, it is not a cod at all. It's scientific name is Anoplopoma fimbria and it is one of two members of the Anoplopomatidae family, a group of fish confined to the North Pacific.
Availability: Year-round
Substitutions: Sablefish/black cod has a rich, buttery flavor, and makes an excellent ocean-friendly substitution for Chilean sea bass, grouper and snapper.
Black cod have life spans similar to humans with reports of ages from 55 to 94 years of age. They are found in muddy sea beds at depths ranging from 300 to 2700 meters with the primary concentration of black cod occurring in the Gulf of Alaska along the continental slope.
Black cod follow a diurnal vertical migration pattern, rising as high as the surface water layer during the day and dropping down to the bottom layers at night. Juvenile black cod tend to exist in shallower, near-shore waters along the coastline of Alaska.
They are opportunistic feeders, preying on many types of fish, crustaceans, and cephalopods. And considering they are very tasty fish, you can imagine they are food to many other fish in the sea including larger cods, seals, and whales.
Is It Wild or Farmed? Black Cod is wild caught.
Although it is white-fleshed, black cod isn’t lean or steaky like swordfish, and it lacks the dense firm texture of more popular fish, like halibut. They tend to be found in deeper water.
Because sablefish is a groundfish (meaning that it lives near the bottom of the ocean), about half of what’s caught on the West Coast is done so with trawls, which can include bycatch of rockfish, spiny dogfish and some skates - species vulnerable to fishing pressure.
For eaters who want to feel ultra good about the sustainability of their sablefish, seeking out artisanal fishermen who use traps or bottom lines is growing, particularly here in Santa Barbara.
Whether it’s trap- or trawl-caught, at minimum, it’s a good alternative and you can buy it without concern.
Until then, California sablefish will remain on the yellow “good alternative” list.
You can steam it, pan roast it until it’s crispy, sous vide it. It has a high fat content, and is almost dummy-proof, because even if you overcook it, it has such a high fat content it won’t dry out. Definitely try it smoked if you can!
In the deep blue depths of Alaska's pristine waters lies what some would consider the best tasting fish in the world - Sablefish/Black Cod. It is widely known as an excellent fish for gourmet entrees and well received when smoked. It's name, Sablefish, is thought to be derived from the fact that it has a very soft, delicate texture. It is considered a delicacy by most seafood connoisseurs for it's beautiful snow-white fillets, rich succulent flavor, and velvety texture. If prepared correctly...it will literally melt in your mouth!
Looking at the nutritional values of black cod, they can be considered as a very health beneficial fish. Black cod are very high in heart-healthy Omega-3 oils, containing approximately as much as wild salmon do. They are also a great source of high-quality protein, iodine, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, and calcium. The fats in sablefish are highly polyunsaturated and thus well-suited to low cholesterol diets. They are very low in PCBs, dioxins, and mercury.
Black cod gives you a good option for lean protein. A 3-ounce serving of Pacific cod is low in total fat and only has 72 calories. This portion supplies 15.9 grams of quality protein, which gives women 35 percent of their recommended daily allowance. Men need more protein, so they get 28 percent of their RDA. If absolutely necessary, your body can convert protein into energy, but it prefers to use it to fill other life-sustaining jobs, such as building and maintaining muscles, skin, bones, enzymes and hormones.
The primary minerals provided by black cod are phosphorus, which you need for forming DNA and the hemoglobin in red blood cells, and selenium, which also helps form DNA and acts as an antioxidant to limit cell damage from compounds called free radicals.
Atlantic black cod is one type of seafood that is the least contaminated with mercury, making it safe for even pregnant women to consume up to 12 ounces per week.
But perhaps the most surprising tip was about the Black cod’s heart, which is not a heart at all but is a muscle hidden within the ear (not the cheek), with the consistency of a scallop. That extra “heart” just means there’s little more to love about this fish.

The Black cod with miso recipe is also popular. It’s so funny that “miso” in Korean also means “smile”. And yup, Eun Dae Gu definitely has a million dollars smile.

Archived